Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Now You're Dead Inside {Christopher}

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Now You're Dead Inside {Christopher} Empty Now You're Dead Inside {Christopher}

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:53 pm

It was nice here. Walking along the the path, Savannah couldn't help but feel somewhat normal. She wasn't a girl who was hexed, or a girl who still missed her father, or - or a first year Gryffindor. She was just Savannah Julie Lerran. Nothing more and nothing less.

But it wasn't like she could just forget who she was. That voice would still talk to her all the time, and despite Ninette's words, it wasn't like she could just push him away until he left, as she'd do with anyone else. He - it wouldn't leave her alone, no matter what she said or did. Sighing, she kept her blue eyes on the path in front of her, determined not to let that damn voice get to her.

But how could she not? It was there 24/7, commenting on everything she did, every mistake she did, and on occasion helping her. But why? She just wanted to cry out in frustration. She hadn't done anything to deserve this. Why the hell did someone hate her enough to do this?

Fists clenching, she looked up, eyes widening. Water. There was an entire lake in front of her. Swallowing hard, she stumbled backwards. It was alright when she had Azraeli or JJ, but she was alone. All alone.

Aww. Is little Savannah Lerran alone? Well, not for much longer. A little birdy says you'll have company pretty soon.

What if - what if something happened? What if he came back, and what if he hadn't finished his job? What if she was on his hit list now? Letting out this strangled cry from her throat, the first year gripped her wand tightly, eyes darting back and forth. Backing into a tree, her breaths increased as Savannah came close to hyperventilating. "No," She muttered, shaking her head desperately, "No. No. Please. I haven't - I haven't done anything wrong. Please. Just leave me alone."

Where's the fun in that?

"Leave." Savannah cried, gasping for breath, "Please."

Not a chance Savannah.

Dropping to her knees, Savannah began rocking back and forth, muttering insults and words of protest at the voice in her head.

Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Now You're Dead Inside {Christopher} Empty Re: Now You're Dead Inside {Christopher}

Post by Christopher Delacroix Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Chris wandered along the pathway, this time purposely heading for the lake. It was quickly becoming his new favourite spot - sort of one of his chill out spots. A place to just relax and be, well chill.

Only as he arrived he noticed that there was someone one there was and this someone was distinctly un-chill.

"Hey!" he called out, "What's wrong with you?"

He paused for a moment before regestering how rude that would sound, and blushed.

"I mean.. are you alright?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Now You're Dead Inside {Christopher} Empty Re: Now You're Dead Inside {Christopher}

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:30 pm

People. Well, a person, but still the effect on her was still the same. Someone was here. Someone who's voice Savannah didn't recognize. Though the responsible side of her only rolled it's eyes and pointed out that she only knew one person in France, the rest of her was in tense alert. After all, the voice was distinctively male.

Stopping her muttering, Savannah looked up, taking in the person - a boy really, he looked to be about the same age as her - in front of her. "What's wrong with me?" She repeated coldly, her blue eyes chips of ice, "And why would you -"

Cutting herself off as he corrected himself, she shrugged slightly, her guard still up, "Why do you care?" She growled, "You don't know me. Why does it matter to you what I'm going through when the people who already know me don't even care?"
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Chris blushed even more as she started to give his rude question the rude response it desered. Oh lord, why couldn't he just say words and not have them come out all wrong? Honestly? What did he have to do to get that done?

He shrugged as he took a cautious step forward unsure of what this girl would allow him to do, "Well, I don't know anything about your own people but... well... I guess if I was freaking out - or well not to say that you're freaking out but I mean that- or well," he sighed shook his head and attempted it again, "If I wasn't feeling well, and might need help, I think I might like it if someone, even a stranger, made sure I was okay."

He paused a moment and gave another shrug.

"So what kind of person would I be if I didn't behave how I think I would like other to do?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Smirking slightly at his blush, Savannah cautiously crossed her legs, staring up at him with her blue eyes. Her gaze unwavering, she watched him take a step closer.

His words did make sense, she had to admit. But she couldn't - wouldn't - let him know that. She was hexed because someone really really hated her. What if that same person was following her around? What if they were quickly making a list of everyone she interacted with? What if they were going to attack all of them?

Biting down hard on her lip to keep herself from screaming, Savannah winced as she felt blood begin to well up in her mouth. Spitting out a mouthful of blood, she looked back up at the boy, wiping her mouth with the back of her sleeve.

"I guess that makes sense." She muttered, before speaking up, "So, how exactly do you plan on checking if I'm alright?"
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:02 am

Seeing that she hadn't completely jumped at him for the forward movement, and came forward a little bit more.

He winced as she spat out some blood. He wanted to offer help for that, but honestly wasn't sure he knew healing spells enough not to accidently make her horribly deformed.

He shrugged, slipping forward a bit more and hesitantly sitting down, "I don't know exactly... I hadn't thought the gesture past that."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:21 pm

She was being irrational. She would know if she was being followed. But then again, it wasn't like she'd noticed the man underneath the water until it had been too late. She needed to calm down. Hugging herself, she looked up at the boy. She was going to be nice to him, she decided. After all, he seemed nice enough.

And besides, she was most likely never going to see him again. But she hoped - desperately - that just talking to him wasn't going to ruin his life.

"Well," She smiled at him, "It was a nice gesture." Holding out her dominant hand, she introduced herself, "I'm Savannah."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Chris smiled slightly, glad that he gesture was taken, "Good. If you really do want some help I shall find some way to find it."

He looked at the girl for a moment, before looking around him, and than back at her.

"Savannah," he repeated with a nod and a smile before taking the hand, "Christopher."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:13 pm

"Thank you," Savannah said softly.

But she didn't need help. All she needed to do was make a list and check it twice. She needed to find out who'd done this to her. And if she told anyone what was wrong, they'd get her carted off to St. Mungo's for the rest of her life.

Shivering at the idea of being stuck in a hospital forever, she glanced down at their joined hands before looking up at him, smiling softly, "Christopher's a nice name."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Chris's eyes twinkled as he returned her grin, "Its no problem."

He tilted his head as he shivered but kept his comment to his self. He had offered his help, it wasn't like he could force it upon this girl. Like she'd want to spew her problems to a stranger.

"Thank you," he said softly, "I like Savannah .. I mean, the name, not that you're not - I could... yeah... you're names nice too."

He shook his head and blushed - a blush which depended when he looked down and realized that he hadn't let go of her hand yet.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Smiling back, Savannah shifted closer to him. This was mental, she had to admit, but he was so nice and - well - normal. And she didn't have normal in her life.

It wasn't that her life was a mess, but between a voice that wouldn't leave her alone, hunting down the Moon Twins and dealing with the date approaching July 19, she just needed something stable in her life that wasn't going to fall apart.

But you're bad luck Savannah. You'll make him fall apart.

Closing her eyes for a moment, she inhaled deeply before reopening them, glancing towards the lake for a minute before returning her gaze back to Christopher, unable to stop herself from grinning at his words, "I get what you mean."

Softly bumping her shoulder against his, she followed his gaze to their intertwined hands. Blushing, she looked back up at him, still smiling.

Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:28 pm

He blushed a bit again and laughed, "Good, cause whether I'm speaking French or English I always manage to bungle my words up. It sounds one way in my head, and then when I go to say it..." he just shook his head and laughed.

Seeing that she didn't seem to mind his hand was still there, and seeing as he didn't really have the desire to move it he left it exactly where it was.

"So... you go to Hogwarts, yes?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:54 pm

"I'd love to learn French," Savannah breathed, grinning at him, "And just sounds so pretty."

Laughing at herself, she nodded at his question, "Yep, in September I'll be a second year Gryffindor. Ah, Gryffindor," She added wistfully, "The House of the brave and chivalrous. Though," she tilted her head, "I don't think I'm all that chivalrous, but I guess I'm brave enough to let that slide.

"And I'm assuming you're a Beauxbatons student?"
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Chris smiled a bit, "I could teach you a bit... if you'd like? I mean you totally don't have to.. and I'm not...

He trailed off and sighed.

"Yeah... lets just go back to I could teach you and forget the rest never happened."

"I don't know... I feel like you never really know those things about yourself until you really get a chance to show it."

"Oui, Oui madameselle (OOC- sorry sooo splpt wrong >.<)," he repsonded witha grin, "Second year Vallée; apparetnly that makes me Caring and wise."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Giggling quietly, Savannah leaned closer to him, ignoring the whispers of how she was ruining his life by spending time with him. That voice couldn't prove it was her fault, and no one she cared about had been hurt recently. Smiling at Christopher, she said, "You're adorable."

"I guess so," She shrugged, "It's not like I've had many opportunities to be chivalrous."

"Well," She grinned, squeezing his hand softly, "You're definitely in the right House."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:15 am

Christopher blushed and shook his head. "What you mean is 'Tu es adorable'." He repremanded with a smile trying to avoid the bashfulness he felt.

"I'm sure you will one day. I don't think you're as bad off as you are making yourself to be."

He gave a small smile.

Again he blushed, "I don't know about that."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:59 pm

"OK," Savannah grinned at him, "Tu es adorable," Covering her face with her free hand, she blushed, "Ack, that sounds terrible with my British accent."

Nodding, Savannah grinned at him, "As long as I have great people with me -" she blushed again "-I'll be great."

What, am I not good enough for you?

Her heartbeat speeding up, Savannah fought the urge to cry out. Ignoring the voice, she grinned at Chris again, "Well, I haven't known you for very long and I know it's true."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:50 pm

"Nah," he laughed, "Sounded just fine to me."

"I think you might just be pretty great on your own," he smiled and bumped her shoulder biting his tongue before his usual blather could come out and ruin the statement.

"You know it eh? Well then it must be true."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:16 pm

"Of course you'd say that." Savannah laughed along with him, "You're too nice to say otherwise."

Blushing even more, she bumped his shoulder back, "Thank you."

Grinning, she punched his shoulder softly with her free hand, "Of course it is. These lips only speak the truth." most of the time, she added mentally. But she didn't lie to people all the time. It was only because she didn't want to be locked up in St. Mungos. That wasn't a bad thing, right?
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:14 pm

"Yes but it still sounded find to me," he said with a grin, "Perfect, perhaps not, but understandable, Oui."

He raised his eyebrow and laughed, "Only the truth huh? That sounds like a tough feat, never lying. Not even once. You must be a saint."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:08 pm

"I guess that's all I can really ask for, isn't it?" Savannah grinned at him, "My British accent seems to be here to stay."

"I try to be," She shrugged, blushing softly, "It is rather hard, but I manage somehow."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:53 pm

He smiled a bit, "I like it. Its cute. Err.. I mean its...." he shook his head and blushed, "No, I meant it was cute."

"Well trying is all one can ask I'd say."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:22 am

Grinning, Savannah leaned towards him, blushing. Letting go of that fear and the knot in her stomach that told her that she was ruining his life by being with him, she kissed his cheek softly, "Thank you. I - I think your accent's cute too."Please, I - I'll never see him again. I promise. Just please don't ruin his life because he met me, she prayed, biting her lip.

"Yeah," she breathed softly, "All you can really do is try these days."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Chris blushed and resisted the urge - just barely - to touch the spot on his cheek where she kissed him. "Merci Beaucoup, ma Belle*." He hoped that she new little of french to actually understand the term of endearment he impuslivly tacked onto the end of that. If she had, he was sure he'd stutter even more.

"Are you alright, Savannah?" he tilted his head to the side. He knew that he had started with that question, and she had refused to answer, but the problem seemed more prominant now... or maybe he had more of an invested care after talking to her for a few moments.

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Blushing as well, Savannah grinned back at him, squeezing his hand softly. Belle. Didn't that mean.....blushing even harder, she began tripping over her own words, "You - you think I'm - b- beautiful?"

"Yeah," Savannah said truthfully as she nodded, grinning. "Of course, I mean, I have you. How could I not be?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 pm