Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Now You're Dead Inside {Christopher}

Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Now You're Dead Inside {Christopher} - Page 2 Empty Re: Now You're Dead Inside {Christopher}

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Chris turned a deep scarlott at having been found out.

"Yes... I mean well, who wouldn't- you're- I mean- I'm not trying to or anything.. I'm just, you know, its just a - I- err..."

He coughed uncomfortably and gave a bashful smile.

"Yes. Yes I do."

He gave her a half smile, "Good then."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Now You're Dead Inside {Christopher} - Page 2 Empty Re: Now You're Dead Inside {Christopher}

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Staring at Christopher, she blushed even harder as he spoke. "Thank you." She whispered softly, moving closer to him, grinning from ear to ear. Impulsively, she leaned in, crashing her lips against his.

Realizing what she was doing, Savannah pulled away, her eyes wide as she stared at him, blushing furiously, "I - I am so sorry."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Chris blinked in surprise as he suddenly found her lips on his own. Before he had any chance to react, she had pulled away and was apologizing.

Face a deep red, he shook his head.

"No-no its alright - mean you don't need to - I mean I could- it wasn't - you could- I wouldn't mind...."

He shook his head and sighed.

"Mon dieu," he muttered to himself, before looking back at the girl with a grin, "It is okay. Really - you don't have to be sorry... if you do not wish to be."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:41 pm

I - I just kissed him, Savannah panicked, still staring at him. This is bad. Very very bad. What if he wants to see me again? Then I'd just ruin his life, like I did to JJ, and Dad, and - and Rosie. I've even ruined my own life.

"I don't want to be sorry," Savannah confessed, rubbing her wrists, "I - I do like you. But - but -"

Trailing off, she glanced around her, shrugging. He was amazing, and what was she? A girl who'd been hexed. What would anyone see in her?

"I don't deserve you," she muttered, staring down at the grass.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:31 pm

He raised his eyebrow at her.

"Don't deserve me? What is so special about me?" he shook his head, "I don't think you have to be too special to get me."

He paused before - like always - realizing what he may or may not have implied.

"No that I don't mean - you're not - cause you're you know really great.. or well what i know of you... i mean this is strange isn't it... just I mean- we've only just met and...."

He shook his head.

"I really need to learn to stop doing that," he gave a shakey laugh. "What I'm trying to say is - I know we don't know much about each other but... I think we're each just the right amount of special."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:37 pm

She should run. That was the first coherent thought that ran through Savannah's head. Her mouth suddenly dry, she stared at him, his words ringing in her head. We're each just the right amount of special.

She - she - she'd ruin his life. But one, just one meeting, that couldn't - it wouldn't - ruin his life. She'd known JJ for half a year, Rosie for a little longer, and her father for almost twelve before her bad luck had gotten to them. This couldn't do anything to him, she consoled herself.

"Just the right amount of special," she repeated, her eyes still glued to him, blushing, "I - But you're perfect, and I'm just average."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Chris snorted and shook his head, "Me perfect? I think you're missing something there Cher. Have you been listening to my blathering for any point of time - I am far from perfect. Aske my parents."

He shook his head and laughed. Sighing he happened to glance down and upon doing so noticed his watch. It was high past time he get home. He didn't want to... but he'd probably already be late.

"I have to go, but can you promise me, or well tell me... Promise me one thing will you, Savannah?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:10 pm

"But that's adorable," Savannah pouted, crossing her arms, grinning at him. "And your parents should think you're perfect. It's their job."

Glancing down at the grass by her feet, she hummed softly to herself, wondering just how long she'd be able to spend with him before her bad luck ended up affecting him. Sighing softly, she plucked a strand of grey fur stuck to her clothes, smiling softly.

Flicking her gaze up to Christopher again, she nodded, "I - Anything."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Chris snorted, "If I did my chores and came home when I'm supposed to they might think I'm perfect."

He smiled at her slightly.

"Promise me you'll stop telling yourself you are anything less than perfect, cause trust me, from what I've seen - if either of us is perfect, it would be you."

He blushed at his speech but was proud that he had gotten through the whole thing with out bumbling like an idiot. Before he coudl start doing that, he quickly pulled himself from the ground.

"Aurvoir*, Savannah."

[OOC - I am completely aware that this may be spelt wrong, but I'm too lazy to look up the french spelling at the moment Razz]
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Savannah shrugged, smirking slightly, "I don't do that and they" well, her "still love me." Well, that's more because Mum's too busy to notice if I'm around or not, but still.

What a loving mother.

Rubbing her wrists, she blushed at Christopher, "Thank you." she grinned goofily, "That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me."

Rising along with him, she hugged him, "I'll miss you, Christopher." And - and - I will see you again. You're too sweet of a person not to.

How.....selfish of you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 am