Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Tell Me More (Lena)

Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Tell Me More (Lena) Empty Tell Me More (Lena)

Post by Ophelia Montague Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Ophelia looked about her as she decided which seat to stake out. She eventually chose one by the window, but close to the action. Phillie certainly never did enjoy missing anything.

And she certainly wanted to know what she had missed while she was.... away. She had thought about going back closer to home for this meeting but... she did not wish to run into her family again. They still were not happy with her impulsive flight to France, refusing to tell them where she was staying beyond the phrase "With Friends."

Picking up her drink, she sipped on it slowly as she looked around her for anything new, or to see if her campanion had shown up yet.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Tell Me More (Lena) Empty Re: Tell Me More (Lena)

Post by Rora Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Shaking her head as she came into the bar, Lena thought to herself that she was tired of Alex following her all around the place after she had killed Leon. It was no big deal, so why was he so paranoid? Well, that was what the young blonde supposed brothers did. They keep you from drowning even when you want to sink. Funny how that never happens when she needed it the most.

Lena spotted a familiar brown head of hair and her lips twitching, transforming from a paranoid scowl to a small, kind smile. She sat next to her, a little awkward silence beginning. "Phillie!" she began, sounding overly joyous, "I haven't seen you since Durmstrang ended! How have you been? Has the summer been treating you well?"
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Ophelia looked up and grinned at the girl. Even though her enthusaism seemed a tad bit over the top, she had to give her points for trying.

"Lena, great to see you as always."

She shook her head. "I know, it has been too long; things just got so out of control... after my party. But summer has been... better - but then again who cannot enjoy a runaway summer in France."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:33 pm

Lena ordered a shot of firewhiskey and listened to what Phillie had to say. "Is this summer just effing with us, or what?" she mused, chuckling emptily. She nodded, just to show that she wasn't just playing around with her friend. She raised an eyebrow. "Why has it been so messed up though? Did anything... happen? I won't tell!" Something was wrong with Phillie, and Lena was going to do everything in her power to help comfort her friend.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Phillie raised her eyebrow, "Abe?" She was pretty sure that everyone had heard about her brother by now. It hadn't exactly ended unpublicly.

"Then of course, I told my parents to F-off, I'm going to France," she gave a wan little smile at the memory, "They weren't too happy about that."

"But enough about me, what did you're summer do to you?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:04 am

Lena's mouth formed into an 'o' shape. Of course. But what with all of the things happening to her, she had forgotten. "Oh right," she replied, "I'm sorry for what happened." She sighed, looking around at the shop before downing her shot.

Lena chuckled at her friend's rebellious action. "Sounds fun," she mused, "how is France so far?" She crossed her legs under the table and replied, "Oh. It's been eventful, I suppose."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:27 am

Ophelia shrugged at the words, "He probably deserved it, or ... whatever."

She shook her head and shoved the topic aside in both her head and at the present. She was done with Abe for now.

"I is - France is... good, different. I like the change of scenery - though the incessant chatter of jibberish French is starting to drive me a tadbit nuts," she laughed a bit. "Its good to be somewhere I can understand whats going on around me - how can I get all my gossip otherwise?"

"Eventful doesn't necessarily mean good."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:38 pm

The blonde decided to ignore Phillie's comment about her brother. If Lena's own brother was murdered - hope that didn't come true - she too wouldn't want to talk about it. But she, unlike Phillie, would fight back in revenge almost immediately. Then again, Phillie's brother didn't seem like the most hospitable person in the world, so perhaps not.

Lena chuckled when Phillie had said how jibberish French seemed to be, and frankly, she agreed. Her chuckles turned into howls of laughter when she heard the word 'gossip.' "Did you find anything cringe-worthy we should talk about this summer?" she asked, obviously trying to stray away from her own experiences. She pressed a finger to her lips. "I won't tell."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Ophelia smiled a bit, and then couldn't help but laugh as the girl reacted to her words.

She tilted her head, smile slipping back into a smirk and shrugged.

"Of course you wouldn't tell Le," they both knew she would if it was good enought, "But I just don't know, if you're read to hear it yet."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:14 am

"I'm ready to hearwhatever it is you have to say to me, and I'm sure as hell of it," smirked Lena, leaning back in her chair just like Phillie was. Whether it was to compliment her statement or not or just to annoy the hell out of her, she wasn't entirely sure. Perhaps it was a little bit of both. Well... it probably was, and that was the decision Lena made up in her head. "I seriously won't tell though," she then added in a serious tone. "Well, it depends: do you want me to?" She asked that question inquisitively, tilting her head to one side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 am