Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?


    What are you NOT proud of?

    Share
    avatar
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

    Posts : 882
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 19
    Location : somewhere over the rainbow.

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by gigi on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:28 pm

    Alora Dylan Veer wrote:Not proud that I always read between the lines and try to see if people actually mean what they say.

    Not proud that I do the exact same thing.


    _________________



    Rora is a siggy BAMF!
    avatar
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

    Posts : 2906
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Age : 22
    Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by rev tennant on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:26 am

    Paloma Poots wrote:
    Alora Dylan Veer wrote:Not proud that I always read between the lines and try to see if people actually mean what they say.

    Not proud that I do the exact same thing.


    Highfive...? Razz

    Not proud that I laugh out loud for every little thing and nearly embarrass myself.


    _________________


    Revy's Loving Heart
    avatar
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

    Posts : 2848
    Join date : 2012-02-14

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:24 am

    Not proud that I did something completely dark and secretive


    _________________

    avatar
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

    Posts : 698
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Age : 24

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by danie on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:38 am

    I'm not proud that I'm not fond of everyone in this site. :l


    _________________
    avatar
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

    Posts : 2906
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Age : 22
    Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by rev tennant on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:57 am

    Anastasia Telsa wrote:I'm not proud that I'm not fond of everyone in this site. :l

    Lol, same here! Wink Razz


    _________________


    Revy's Loving Heart
    avatar
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

    Posts : 251
    Join date : 2011-10-13
    Location : Anywhere but here

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by Alex Gilbert on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:19 pm

    I'm not proud of that I love to eat chocolate a lot Very Happy


    _________________

    avatar
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

    Posts : 698
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Age : 24

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by danie on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:27 pm

    Alora Dylan Veer wrote:
    Anastasia Telsa wrote:I'm not proud that I'm not fond of everyone in this site. :l

    Lol, same here! Wink Razz

    SHHHHH LORA! Razz


    _________________
    avatar
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

    Posts : 755
    Join date : 2011-09-01

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by Evangeline Wood on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:48 pm

    I'm not proud that I may have accidently made out with someone on a double date... He wasn't my date. Razz


    _________________
    avatar
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

    Posts : 377
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 20

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by Charlotte Minogue on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:18 pm

    Evangeline Wood wrote:I'm not proud that I may have accidently made out with someone on a double date... He wasn't my date. Razz

    Not proud that I thought that was epic and funny. The other dude must have thought that was the exact opposite.

    Not proud that I'm an idiot.


    _________________




    See this perfect siggy? It was made by the awesome Liam! And the amazing text is Rora's creation!
    avatar
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

    Posts : 2906
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Age : 22
    Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by rev tennant on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:23 pm

    Anastasia Telsa wrote:
    Alora Dylan Veer wrote:
    Anastasia Telsa wrote:I'm not proud that I'm not fond of everyone in this site. :l

    Lol, same here! Wink Razz

    SHHHHH LORA! Razz


    I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! Razz


    Lol Evie, I totally find that hilarious as well. xP

    Not proud that I'm a liar.


    _________________


    Revy's Loving Heart
    avatar
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

    Posts : 755
    Join date : 2011-09-01

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by Evangeline Wood on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:54 pm

    Charlotte Minogue wrote:
    Evangeline Wood wrote:I'm not proud that I may have accidently made out with someone on a double date... He wasn't my date. Razz

    Not proud that I thought that was epic and funny. The other dude must have thought that was the exact opposite.

    Not proud that I'm an idiot.

    He was quite upset, but the girl who's date it was went mental Razz I laugh about it though Razz


    _________________
    avatar
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

    Posts : 3663
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Age : 19
    Location : dead before the day is done

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by Rora on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:15 am

    Evangeline Wood wrote:
    Charlotte Minogue wrote:
    Evangeline Wood wrote:I'm not proud that I may have accidently made out with someone on a double date... He wasn't my date. Razz

    Not proud that I thought that was epic and funny. The other dude must have thought that was the exact opposite.

    Not proud that I'm an idiot.

    He was quite upset, but the girl who's date it was went mental Razz I laugh about it though Razz

    Not proud I was on the floor laughing reading this. xD


    _________________


    avvie by roses-spines of tumblr
    avatar
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

    Posts : 2906
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Age : 22
    Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by rev tennant on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:17 am

    Lena Vorstenbach wrote:
    Evangeline Wood wrote:
    Charlotte Minogue wrote:
    Evangeline Wood wrote:I'm not proud that I may have accidently made out with someone on a double date... He wasn't my date. Razz

    Not proud that I thought that was epic and funny. The other dude must have thought that was the exact opposite.

    Not proud that I'm an idiot.

    He was quite upset, but the girl who's date it was went mental Razz I laugh about it though Razz

    Not proud I was on the floor laughing reading this. xD


    Not proud that I STILL find this funny! Razz


    _________________


    Revy's Loving Heart
    avatar
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

    Posts : 698
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Age : 24

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by danie on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:54 pm

    Alora McCall wrote:
    Lena Vorstenbach wrote:
    Evangeline Wood wrote:
    Charlotte Minogue wrote:
    Evangeline Wood wrote:I'm not proud that I may have accidently made out with someone on a double date... He wasn't my date. Razz

    Not proud that I thought that was epic and funny. The other dude must have thought that was the exact opposite.

    Not proud that I'm an idiot.

    He was quite upset, but the girl who's date it was went mental Razz I laugh about it though Razz

    Not proud I was on the floor laughing reading this. xD


    Not proud that I STILL find this funny! Razz

    HIGH FIVE EVIE!


    _________________
    avatar
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

    Posts : 239
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Location : My world

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by Laura Veer on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:15 pm

    My obsession with Rated M fics... Especially one-shots between Snape/Hermonie...


    _________________
    No matter what happens,
    having the time of your life is the most important thing
    *
    Squib.Twenty. Mother of one.
    avatar
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

    Posts : 882
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 19
    Location : somewhere over the rainbow.

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by gigi on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:23 am

    Laura Veer wrote:My obsession with Rated M fics... Especially one-shots between Snape/Hermonie...

    . . . *small voice* I like Rated M fics. . . especially Dramione.


    _________________



    Rora is a siggy BAMF!
    avatar
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

    Posts : 698
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Age : 24

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by danie on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:31 am

    Paloma Poots wrote:
    Laura Veer wrote:My obsession with Rated M fics... Especially one-shots between Snape/Hermonie...

    . . . *small voice* I like Rated M fics. . . especially Dramione.

    i like luna and draco...


    _________________
    avatar
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

    Posts : 3663
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Age : 19
    Location : dead before the day is done

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by Rora on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:55 am

    Anastasia Telsa wrote:
    Paloma Poots wrote:
    Laura Veer wrote:My obsession with Rated M fics... Especially one-shots between Snape/Hermonie...

    . . . *small voice* I like Rated M fics. . . especially Dramione.

    i like luna and draco...

    Paloma, Dramione ftw. <3


    _________________


    avvie by roses-spines of tumblr
    avatar
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

    Posts : 2906
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Age : 22
    Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by rev tennant on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:37 am

    Lena Vorstenbach wrote:
    Anastasia Telsa wrote:
    Paloma Poots wrote:
    Laura Veer wrote:My obsession with Rated M fics... Especially one-shots between Snape/Hermonie...

    . . . *small voice* I like Rated M fics. . . especially Dramione.

    i like luna and draco...

    Paloma, Dramione ftw. <3

    DRAMIONE AND DRARRY FTW<3


    _________________


    Revy's Loving Heart
    avatar
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

    Posts : 698
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Age : 24

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by danie on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:28 pm

    Alora McCall wrote:
    Lena Vorstenbach wrote:
    Anastasia Telsa wrote:
    Paloma Poots wrote:
    Laura Veer wrote:My obsession with Rated M fics... Especially one-shots between Snape/Hermonie...

    . . . *small voice* I like Rated M fics. . . especially Dramione.

    i like luna and draco...

    Paloma, Dramione ftw. <3

    DRAMIONE AND DRARRY FTW<3

    NOT DRARRY D:
    Razz


    _________________
    avatar
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

    Posts : 2906
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Age : 22
    Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by rev tennant on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:54 pm

    Anastasia Telsa wrote:
    Alora McCall wrote:
    Lena Vorstenbach wrote:
    Anastasia Telsa wrote:
    Paloma Poots wrote:
    Laura Veer wrote:My obsession with Rated M fics... Especially one-shots between Snape/Hermonie...

    . . . *small voice* I like Rated M fics. . . especially Dramione.

    i like luna and draco...

    Paloma, Dramione ftw. <3

    DRAMIONE AND DRARRY FTW<3

    NOT DRARRY D:
    Razz


    Hahaha, Drarry amuses me so much! xD


    _________________


    Revy's Loving Heart
    avatar
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

    Posts : 882
    Join date : 2012-01-28
    Age : 19
    Location : somewhere over the rainbow.

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by gigi on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:03 pm

    Alora McCall wrote:
    Anastasia Telsa wrote:
    Alora McCall wrote:
    Lena Vorstenbach wrote:
    Anastasia Telsa wrote:
    Paloma Poots wrote:
    Laura Veer wrote:My obsession with Rated M fics... Especially one-shots between Snape/Hermonie...

    . . . *small voice* I like Rated M fics. . . especially Dramione.

    i like luna and draco...

    Paloma, Dramione ftw. <3

    DRAMIONE AND DRARRY FTW<3

    NOT DRARRY D:
    Razz


    Hahaha, Drarry amuses me so much! xD

    DRARRY IMAGES IN MY HEAD, EW D:


    _________________



    Rora is a siggy BAMF!
    avatar
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

    Posts : 2906
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Age : 22
    Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by rev tennant on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:22 pm

    Paloma Poots wrote:
    Alora McCall wrote:
    Anastasia Telsa wrote:
    Alora McCall wrote:
    Lena Vorstenbach wrote:
    Anastasia Telsa wrote:
    Paloma Poots wrote:
    Laura Veer wrote:My obsession with Rated M fics... Especially one-shots between Snape/Hermonie...

    . . . *small voice* I like Rated M fics. . . especially Dramione.

    i like luna and draco...

    Paloma, Dramione ftw. <3

    DRAMIONE AND DRARRY FTW<3

    NOT DRARRY D:
    Razz


    Hahaha, Drarry amuses me so much! xD

    DRARRY IMAGES IN MY HEAD, EW D:


    ALRIGHT, I admit that I am the only weirdo who likes Drarry, okay? Razz


    _________________


    Revy's Loving Heart
    avatar
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

    Posts : 755
    Join date : 2011-09-01

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by Evangeline Wood on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 pm

    Alora McCall wrote:
    Paloma Poots wrote:
    Alora McCall wrote:
    Anastasia Telsa wrote:
    Alora McCall wrote:
    Lena Vorstenbach wrote:
    Anastasia Telsa wrote:
    Paloma Poots wrote:
    Laura Veer wrote:My obsession with Rated M fics... Especially one-shots between Snape/Hermonie...

    . . . *small voice* I like Rated M fics. . . especially Dramione.

    i like luna and draco...

    Paloma, Dramione ftw. <3

    DRAMIONE AND DRARRY FTW<3

    NOT DRARRY D:
    Razz


    Hahaha, Drarry amuses me so much! xD

    DRARRY IMAGES IN MY HEAD, EW D:


    ALRIGHT, I admit that I am the only weirdo who likes Drarry, okay? Razz

    Drapple. <3



    _________________
    avatar
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

    Posts : 698
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Age : 24

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by danie on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:47 am

    Evangeline Wood wrote:
    Alora McCall wrote:
    Paloma Poots wrote:
    Alora McCall wrote:
    Anastasia Telsa wrote:
    Alora McCall wrote:
    Lena Vorstenbach wrote:
    Anastasia Telsa wrote:
    Paloma Poots wrote:
    Laura Veer wrote:My obsession with Rated M fics... Especially one-shots between Snape/Hermonie...

    . . . *small voice* I like Rated M fics. . . especially Dramione.

    i like luna and draco...

    Paloma, Dramione ftw. <3

    DRAMIONE AND DRARRY FTW<3

    NOT DRARRY D:
    Razz


    Hahaha, Drarry amuses me so much! xD

    DRARRY IMAGES IN MY HEAD, EW D:


    ALRIGHT, I admit that I am the only weirdo who likes Drarry, okay? Razz

    Drapple. <3



    OH MY GOSH. DRAPPLE IS HAWT. lmao


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: What are you NOT proud of?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:49 am