Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

So Lucky! [Lena & Haze]

Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

So Lucky! [Lena & Haze] Empty So Lucky! [Lena & Haze]

Post by Hazelle Bass Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:42 pm

It was summer at Haze's house, and the garden was fresh and green. She had invited Lena to come over for her house to a little fun. she had it all planned out in her head, and now all that was left was to make it happen. She sat on the ground, crossing her legs as she waited for her friend to come.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

So Lucky! [Lena & Haze] Empty Re: So Lucky! [Lena & Haze]

Post by Rora Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Lena skipped by the house of one half of the Bass family as she entered the garden beside it. Thankfully, it wasn't far from Patricia's house - well, it wasn't exact transcontinental, so it wasn't that far for her - so she knew she wouldn't be away for long. Seeing her friend sitting on the grass so calmly gave her hope, and she smiled as she flopped down beside her.

"Duuude!" she called out, "how are you doing?"

(ooc: eurovision 2011 ftw, jsyk.) Wink
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:59 pm

Haze looked up, and it was clear she was kind of high already. Oh well, for her, there was no such thing as getting high too early in the day. "I'm doing bloody fine!" she laughed, grabbing Lena's arm. She then pulled her friend down with her.

(OOC: Yes. Yes.)
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Lena opened her mouth to reply when her friend pulled her down, so she had no choice but to go down with her. After she quickly dusted herself from the dirt and the grass, she knew at once Haze was not exactly herself. Why, though - that was a different story. "You okay, dude?" she asked once, tilting her head to one side.
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Haze laughed. "I'm fiiiine!" she giggled, slapping Lena's cheek gently. She took another swig of her cigarettes and patted Lena on the back. "So. You and Rhysie broke up, right?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:26 pm

"So you say," Lena muttered, mostly to herself. It wasn't strange to see Haze like this anymore considering the amount of time she had spent with her, but her acting like this in the middle of the day was just unexplainable. "Yes, we are," she sighed, something caught in her throat.
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:28 pm

Haze then began to laugh. "That's amazing!" she happily announced, standing up and starting to dance. "You won't mind if I go after him, now do you?" She then sighed loudly. "Have you seen him lately? He's so tall... and skinny... how the hell did you break up with him? He's a nice catch. If only I could be in his arms like you were!"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:34 am

Lena's eyes widened. She couldn't believe her eyes - or was it her ears? Either way, how could Haze say this about Rhys, out of all people; she could have almost any boy she wanted in the world, yet the one she chose was hers. Lena's soulmate, or at least she thought it was. She bit her lip, trying not to insult her friend. "I see," she whispered, trying to evade her friend's question.
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:52 am

Haze chuckled. "You're funny, Lena," she said, patting her friend on the shoulder. She knew she probably wouldn't remember this tomorrow, but she didn't care. "I mean, get over him. He's not yours anymore. And since I love him, he's mine."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:57 am

Lena had to stop herself from laughing out of pure pain. All of this that Haze was saying, it could not be true. Rhys did not belong to her; he couldn't ever for the Uchitel's sanity. "I thought you fancied Kieran," she muttered, not even looking at her friend anymore. She was pissed. Really, really pissed.
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:03 am

"I did!" Haze screamed, laughing, patting her friend's shoulder for a while. She began to dance again. "But he's like, twelve. There is no way he's taking me seriously." She then twirled around her friend as if she was trying to seduce her. "But since you two broke up Rhys had gone up the hot factor by a million ranks." She winked.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:03 am

Lena's eyes widened, and she couldn't quite believe her ears. She took a deep breath and began to speak, as calmly as she could, except for the fact that she was never calm. "If Kieran can handle his sister's death well," she began, her calm voice immediately turning into a biting one, "what makes you think he can't handle you seriously?" Her eyes then widened. "He what?" she shrieked, "the 'hot factor'? The difference is, I've noticed him since he was an eleven-year-old klutz and you have just noticed how... amazing he is."
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:12 pm

"I dunno," Haze laughed, tapping Lena's shoulder again. "Maybe he's just not hot enough? I don't bloody know!" She laughed as if she had nothing else to live for, and continued to twirl around Lena seductively. "Oh. When I was eleven, I was an idiot," she said. "I'm sure you can say the same thing about yourself, can't you?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:44 pm

"Do you know how shallow you are, Hazelle Bass?" asked Lena, shoving Hazelle away from her and standing up, getting ready to leave the scene. When she stood up she walked away from her friend. Merlin, if being high got Haze this crazy, how crazy would it make her? "When I was eleven all I could remember was being lovesick," snapped the blonde, crossing her arms across her chest.
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:10 pm

"I'm not shallow, Lena," Haze replied, trying to chase her friend. Because she was so unstable she failed in doing that. She could only limp across the garden. "I have lots of things inside me, such as a heart and lungs." Haze laughed at Lena's statement. "You still are, shitface," she giggled.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:21 pm

If it was a time where Lena felt like slapping Hazelle Bass, it would be now. She bit her lip, and she only muttered, "Metaphorically speaking." She then took a deep breath and added, "Your heart is made of stone, and your lungs breathe in hurt and pain." At Haze's next remark, however, that was when the Uchitel had had enough. "I am not lovesick, and neither am I a shitface," snapped the Uchitel, before aiming her palm at her ex-friend's cheek.
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:25 am

"I thought my heart was made of muscle and lungs breathed in carbon dioxide," Haze laughed, trying to chase Lena again. When she did get close enough to her, however, she got a very unpleasant surprise. She saw Lena aim her at her cheek. She shrieked when the slap hit her cheek. "What was that for, you whore?" she shrieked.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:05 am

Lena rolled her eyes at her friend. She didn't want to talk to her anymore, not after all of this. "You know what," she snapped, "I might as well leave this place. There's really not much use of talking to you, is there?" She then turned around and left for the gate, not bothering to look back at her now ex-friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:59 am