Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

are we friends? || STORM

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

are we friends? || STORM  Empty are we friends? || STORM

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Lora was wandering around the lake angrily, trying to think of plan to get back Kait. She knew she would have to fly to Greece first, but she wanted to make sure Dylan and Frodo could make it as well. She couldn't help but feel saddened at the fact that Faye had cancer. After hours of walking, she sat down and faced the waters. Picking up a rock, she threw it into the lake and watched it sink.
    Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

are we friends? || STORM  Empty Re: are we friends? || STORM

Post by Storm Forsett Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:04 pm

The fact that Stormy was in Russia should've been her first signal that something was wrong. But it had just been too much. Liam was on vacation-and she couldn't shake the fear that he wouldn't return, so hard as he tried. And her father...well, her father was Hell, as usual. She couldn't take it.

Quiet little Stormy could curse quite loudly.

Sighing angrily, Stormy plopped down onto the soft edge of a lake, curling her legs up to her chest, glaring at the fish in the bottom of the lake, angry and oblivious so much that her vision had taken on a rusty red tinge.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Lora stood up immediately as she heard a sound. She whipped out her wand and cautiously a few steps closer towards the source. The darkness made it difficult to see, but she could make out a figure sitting on the ground. "Hello...?" She called out hesitantly. "Who's there?" She took a few more steps closer and nearly sighed in relief when she saw that it was a girl. Still, she couldn't help but be on her guard for anything suspicious. I'm going crazy with the 'wanting to be an Auror' thing, she thought.
    Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Storm Forsett Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Stormy's fierce grey eyes snapped up and fell on a shadowed figure in the darkness. "Maybe I should ask you," Stormy's voice, oh so quiet, blended right into the darkness, like she belonged there. Maybe she did. The Gryffindor stood up and walked closer, seeing a girl-certainly quite a bit older than her, wand whipped out. Stormy, but thirteen years old, couldn't help but be afraid of what would happen if she confronted her. "I'm Stormy," hard as she tried to project her voice, it was still a quiet breeze in the night. But it could be heard. "Stormy Forsett. Just a thirteen year old girl, at the moment-a seething made thirteen year old girl, but Stormy, nontheless." With a shocking realization, Stormy was hit with the fact that was the most she'd said without some reaction being provoked.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:23 pm

"My name is Lora," she replied in a quiet voice, still clutching her wand. She noticed the girl was holding her wand as well and commented with a slight grin, "Looks like I'm not the only one who's paranoid." She sat back down on the ground and faced the lake once more.

"Stormy, that's an unusual name," she said with a smile, trying to make her English clear in her mix of Russian and German accent. "Sorry, my English is not that good," she murmured. "So, where are you from? Cause I haven't seen you around in Durmstrang..."
    Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Storm Forsett Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:42 pm

"Lora? And I thought Stormy was unusual," Stormy half chuckled, her eyes never leaving the girl. "Definately not," Storm nodded, walking over and sitting three feet from the girl. "Althought who knows-maybe it wasn't paranoia."

"It's a nickname-technically, my name's Storm, but no one's called me that in years." In fact, she hadn't gone by "Storm" since she was a baby. "That's alright. I'll do my best to understand," Stormy shrugged. "If we're speaking technicalities, Canada. I moved here...oh, just a little while before I turned eleven. I go to Hogwarts," she nodded. "So you go to Durmstrang, then?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:27 pm

"Possibly because we are from different countries maybe," Lora commented with a laugh. "Well, mine was sort of instinct really, something like force of habit," she admitted and smiled as the girl sat down.

"Aah, in that case, Stormy it is!" She smiled gratefully at Stormy. "Thanks, and I'll do my best to speak properly. Oh, that's cool! I have a friend who's from Canada as well." She replied as was suddenly reminded of Kayla. She nodded her head. "Yeah, I go to Durmstrang, but I'm from Germany originally. I guess all Hogwarts students are pretty nice, huh? Cause so far all the people I've met seem really friendly," she told with a grin.
    Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Storm Forsett Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:51 pm

"Probably," Stormy agreed. "Instinct rules over common sense," she nodded. "I'm just paranoid. I can't use magic at home, because my dad and brother are Muggles."

"Yup," she smiled. "You're best is all, eh?" Stormy smiled, her Canadian accent taking over. "I'm from the French-speaking parts of Canada, so I speak French and English-more English than French, though, since I was pretty young when we moved." Stormy kicked her legs out in front of her. "I wonder if I'd know her. Durmstrang?" Stormy thought for a moment. "That's in...Russia, right? Oh, the kindness isn't a good generalization," she laughed cynically. "There's this one girl that turned my hands blue-it wore off, thankfully." Stormy rolled her eyes.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:19 pm

"Well, I'm kinda intent on being an Auror, so maybe that's where the instinct comes in," Lora admitted with a grin. "That would also explain as to why I'm always on alert." She smiled sheepishly. "Oh, that must get interesting at home," she mused. "So is your brother elder or younger than you?"

"My best indeed," she winked. "I think French is a beautiful language, but sadly I can't speak fluently. I just managed to pick up a few things when I was in France for a couple of days." She stated. "Yeah, it's in Russia," she confirmed. "I can speak Russian pretty well since the students and staff are mostly from that country itself. So, how do you like Hogwarts?" She asked with a smile. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise at Stormy's comment. "Seriously? That's pretty stupid," she muttered. "But it's worse in Durmstrang sometimes...like way worse."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:19 am