Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Bite Back (Open to Immortals)

Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Bite Back (Open to Immortals) Empty Bite Back (Open to Immortals)

Post by Amora Kirke Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Amora loved the irony of going to this club to hunt. The name basically begged for it.

She was dancing, her blond hair cascading over her back and her clothes tight in all the right places. She had six mortals around her now. Almost enough to satisfy her hunger.

And man was she hungry.

She'd take one back to the safe house for Vi to munch on, and dispose of all the bodies of course, but before that...

well, this part was always fun.

She put an arm around the closest one. A ginger. With green eyes. Not blonde. Not Blue eyed.

She smiled at him, her ginger, and he tried to say something over the pounding music. Something she couldn't hear. She smiled and nodded, and he grinned right back.

A few minutes later they were in the back alleyway behind the place, chest to chest, kissing as if they needed each other's oxygen. Mora whispered something in Italian, along the lines of well, aren't you tasty?, before starting the kiss again.

Playing with Humans was so much fun.
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Bite Back (Open to Immortals) Empty Re: Bite Back (Open to Immortals)

Post by Sorin Zeklos Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:47 pm

Sorin walked into the club. People were looking at his entrance. He smirked and his ears picked up the heart beats of the women around him. He walked to the bar and watched the people on the dance floor.

His senses picked up another Immortal here. His eye's skimmed the place. His sense told him to go to the alley way which was located out back of the building.

He came upon 2 people kissing each other. The woman was a vampire.

"Like playing with your Food?" He asked as he tilted his head.
    Bite Back (Open to Immortals) Llolol10
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Amora looked at the man out of the corner of her eye, winking at him.

"I can play with my food if I want." She said, playing with her snack's bright orange hair. He was gazing at her with wide hazy green eyes, and his lips were moving down to her throat.

Bored now that she'd been distracted, Mora simply pulled up the man's head and sunk her teeth into his neck, drinking from his throat with a magnificently delicious sound. She almost drained him completely, loving the life-force that filled her as he sagged. He'd wake up in a few hours... She wiped the sides of her mouth with her thumb and suckled lightly on it, her eyes fading from black to their usual blue and taking in the vamp.

"Oh. You still here?" She asked.

Last edited by Amora Kirke on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Sorin Watched her act of taking the life force from the Human. It was quite fascinating. When she was finished she started to talk to him.

"Obviously. Quite a act there dear night walker." Sorin said as he smirked and walked closer to her.

"I'm Sorin, Sorin Zeklos." He said as He got her hand and kissed it. He then
    bowed.

Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Mora smirked. "Yes, I know, Sorin." She grinned. "Or do you not remember me anymore? It's only been a hundred years..."

She grinned. "Amora Kirke at your service." She said, dipping in a mock-curtsy. "Prehaps you do not recognize me. We did meet at a Masquerade ball, after all..."
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Sorin smirked.

"I Most be getting memory loss. I am 780 this year after all." Sorin said as he laughed.

"I know who you are my dear Amora." Sorin Smiled. He winked at her. "Yes that ball was over 100 years ago. It's been a very long time since we mett. How have you been my dear Amora?" Sorin said with a grin.

Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:28 pm

Mora grinned. "Ah, it's been okay here and there. Just got here a few days ago, should be back on my way soon." She looked up at him. "What are you doing here? Being over in Russia seems like so long ago." She slipped her hand into his and led him back into the nightclub, taking a beeline for the bar, the human laying abandoned in the alleyway behind them.

She settled at the bar, and pulled him with her. "How about you? What have you been up to since we met?"
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Sorin was dragged to the bar by Amora.

"I have been about meeting old friends again. Meet some new people like the Pyrrhos brothers. Been doing some certain tasks with The Unspeakables." Sorin said with a smirk.

"I would of also been a Father, but the half vampire died while pregnant. She was staked. that happened 66 years ago. I was angry at how I lost my child. I didn't really care for the mother as we agreed to have a child. I still long to be a father, but That might not happen." Sorin said with a sad smile.

"Anyway, the last time we met was in Russia. Now we meet on a differnet country." Sorin said with a laugh.

Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:39 am

Karma raised an eyebrow. "You know the infamous Pyrrhos brothers?" She asked. "I've never met either of them myself. Hear the older ones a real looker." She winked at him.

"I'm sorry for your loss." She said in monotone, not really feeling anything at all. The loss of her family felt as if it were a long time ago, and she hadn't been close to anyone else. Except Viola, of course, but she hardly counted. She was more like a child.

"New country, new century. Look at us, inovating." She waved her hand and got an opened can of beer passed to her which she took a sip out of. It was spiked with blood. She gave a wink at the druge of a bartender and smirked, facing Sorin again. "What brings you here, old timer?"
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:31 pm

"I get treated with much respect!" Sorin said with a huff. He smirked at Amora.

"Lets just say that I am Traveling around." Sorin said as he looked at her.

Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Amora grinned at him, fondly eyeing him. "You know, Sorin, if you were to catch a Pyrrhos, that may just make you the most impressive Vampire of all time." She teased lightly. "I've never heard of anyone who could take them down and keep them down..." She winked at him, knowing that he'd know it was a suicide mission, and thinking he'd know she was joking.

"Travelling?" She asked lightly, glancing at him out of the corner of her eyes as she spun on her bar stool to look toward the dance floor. Man did they look tasty, all sweaty, their heartbeats louder than the bass from the club music. She took another sip of her beer, leaning back on the bar.
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:58 pm

"We can always get a couple of more people involved if we were to catch one of the brothers." Sorin said seriously.

Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Mora laughed, and played with Sorin's hair. "You were always so entertaining." She mused. "How bout this, you get me a Pyrrhos brother, I give you a kiss." She tapped her lips with one finger, grinning at him, still thinking they were joking. "But unless I get that, no action for you." She winked, finishing off another beer. The blood inside was dangerous, to be sure. It was making her feel all... bubblily. Probably O negitive then. O negitive was definately her weakness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:17 pm