Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

what a surprise || YEFRAM

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

what a surprise || YEFRAM  Empty what a surprise || YEFRAM

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:58 am

The forest was Lora's favourite place. It was where she escaped to think of nothing for a while and just enjoy the calmness. She was lying on grass and looking up at the stars; another favourite of the things she liked to do. Being absorbed in her thoughts and occasionally closing her eyes, she didn't hear the approaching footsteps.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

what a surprise || YEFRAM  Empty Re: what a surprise || YEFRAM

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:15 am

Yefrem liked the forest. His thoughts had been very occupied lately, so he needed to clear his mind. He passed all the trees, and to his surprise, found someone there. He laid down next to the girl, and for a while, said nothing.

"Hello," he said quietly after some time.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:35 am

Lora got up and looked the new comer in surprise and her instantly went for the wand in her pocket, though she didn't remove it. "Hey there," she replied, having recognized the boy. "I don't know your name but I've seen you around I guess," she said with a small smile. "Um...you're in Hrabrost, aren't you?" She asked. "I'm Lora, by the way. So what brings you to the forest?"
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:42 am

Yefrem sat up and put his hands in the air. "Hey, there's no need to attack me."
    He laughed gently, and shook his head. "I'm Yefrem, and yeah I'm in Hrabrost. Pleased to meet you then, Lora."

Yefrem sighed. "Clearing my head, I guess. What about you?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:50 pm

"Sorry, it's just out of instinct really," Lora replied with a sheepish smile. "Once I'm sure that you're good, I'll be fine," she teased.

"I like your name, it's different," she commented and grinned. She briefly wondered if this was the mystery boy Anya was talking about. But it was too soon to tell. "Which year are you in?" She asked.

She idly started playing with the grass. "This is one of my favourite places I go to when I'm feeling bored. There's usually no one here, so yeah, it's a good place to think." She smiled. "Is everything alright with you?"
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:30 pm

"Instinct?" Yefrem mused. "And what if I'm not good?"

He laughed. "I have a paranoid sister who's scared of the letter y, so she just calls me Eferm. Oh and I'm in fifth, you?"

"It is a nice place," Yefrem agreed. "I'm all right, I just usually don't think this much. It's strange."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:36 pm

"Well, it's sort of become like an instinct since the past few years," Lora admitted. "Plus I want to be an Auror, so you can consider this as a part of my self training," she laughed lightly and hoped that she didn't sound like a complete lunatic.

"Wow, that's more of an interesting name," she noted with a grin. "I'm in fifth year as well. Awesome, we'll be in some of the same classes. So do you have any other siblings?" She asked.

"What do you mean you don't usually think this much?" She questioned amusedly. "Sure nothing's bothering you?"
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:03 pm

"An auror?" Yefrem smiled. "That sounds cool." He smiled.

"It is, isn't it?" he laughed. "Yeah, brilliant. Nah, it's only Valentina and me. Do you have any siblings, then?"

Yefrem laughed nervously. "I suppose I'm a bit of an airhead. My only thoughts are "Oh, that's a nice tree. Time to climb it," and that sort of stuff. N-no I don't think anything's bothering me. Very much."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:27 am

"Thanks," Lora smiled back. "It's been my dream career ever since.....um, I was a kid," she told hesitantly. She didn't want to reveal the actual reason as to why she chose it. Maybe another time I might tell, she thought.

"Aw, that's such a pretty name!" She told with a grin. "Well, I have a half sister and half brother, if that counts. My real sister is no more," she confessed in a quiet voice. No matter how many times she said it aloud, it never failed to make her feel sad.

She giggled at Yefrem's confession. "So you're a fan of trees, huh? That's new," she commented teasingly. "If you want to talk, I'm willing to listen." It was true, she never got bored with listening to people's problems, even better if she could help out. "Ooh, do you watch Muggle movies?" She asked excitedly. That was the sort of topic that always got everyone talking.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:42 pm

"Wow," Yefrem smiled. "That's a long time." He leaned back, and stared at the trees above his head.

"I know," he said. "And I'm sorry. Were you two close?" He patted her on the back awkwardly.

Yefrem laughed. "I am. But trees don't like me. I can't count the times I've fallen out of one," he shrugged. "And I don't even understand, so there's no point in asking." He looked at her curiously. "What's that?" He had absolutely no idea what all these amazing muggle inventions were.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:22 am

"Not really. It almost feels like yesterday when I came to this decision," Lora responded with a forced smile.

"Yeah, we were actually. I used to spend most of time with her, rather than with our parents, because they never paid that much of attention to me or my sister," she confessed. She smiled at Yefrem's gesture and gave him a hug. "Thanks," she murmured.

"Gosh, you've never seen a Muggle movie?" Lora asked in surprise. "Well, you should, they are amazing! It's like, real people on a screen acting with different plots and stuff," she attempted to explain. "I'm not sure since I'm not a muggleborn. But my mother started taking me to a few the last couple of months, so that's how I know," she replied with a grin. "So what are your hobbies?" She asked.

((OOC: Sorry for the poor explanation! *sheepish smile*))
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:41 pm

"Oh," Yefrem said. "Okay then."

"Wow, you two must have been very close," he smiled. When she hugged him, he awkwardly patted her back again. He wasn't very good with stuff like that. "No problem."

Yefrem shook his head. "I don't understand how muggles manage it. These "movies" sound interesting." He shrugged. "I don't have many hobbies. Climbing stuff. Do you have any?"

((ooc: it's okay.))
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:22 am

"Definitely we were," Lora confirmed and smiled amusedly at Yefrem's awkwardness. "I'll keep in mind that you are not a fan of comforting people," she half joked. "Sorry, didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

"I know, right? Some of their creations are just brilliant!" She shook her head in awe. "Climbing stuff, huh? So I'm guessing your an outdoor person who's not much into reading?" She asked with a light laugh. "My hobbies would have to be flying, reading and writing," she replied.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:56 pm

"I'm just not very good at it," Yefrem smiled. "It's fine. I'm not that uncomfortable." He shook his head at his own awkwardness.

"I read," he replied, before smiling and adding. "But I climb more. You write? What, poems or stories?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:38 am

"You read and you like doing outdoor stuff? Huh, you'd be perfect for my friend, Anya!" Lora blurted out without thinking. Then a realization hit her. "Hang on...unless you're already seeing her...so you're the mystery boy she's been talking about." She grinned triumphantly at Yefrem. But she had to make sure. "It is you, right? Otherwise that would have been a really embarrassing moment for me," she smiled sheepishly.

"I write both but mostly poems," she replied, her face lighting up like it did everytime she talked about her writing. "Most of my poems are about love and others, just some personal feelings." She shrugged. "It's my way of expressing my thoughts."
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:39 pm

"How am I supposed to know?" Yefrem shrugged. "I don't know what goes on in her head. I have met her, yes, but who the heck is mystery boy anyway?" He was both curious and confused.

"Oh," he said. "That sounds like a good way of expressing yourself." Yefrem smiled insecurely.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:11 am

But Lora wasn't convinced by Yefrem's response. He seems a little too nonchalant, she thought. "So you've met her and you have no interest in her whatsoever?" She questioned. "She mentioned she liked someone who was in her same house and I figured it'd be you cause you two seem compatible," she shrugged and grinned mischievously.

Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:34 pm

Yefrem frowned, folding his arms. "I never said that." he smiled slightly. He couldn't be mystery boy. It wasn't possible. "And why would it be me, anyway?"

"Compatiable?" he musd to himself. "Really?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:25 am

"Okay, now I'm totally going to come to the conclusion that you are interested in her, but probably hasn't told yet!" Lora declared, mischievous grin still in place. "Well, you seem to be pretty good for her and she totally seems to head over heels and if it's you, I can see why."

She rolled her eyes good naturedly and laughed lightly. "Yes, compatible! Let's just say that if you two ended up as a couple, it wouldn't be surprising."

Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:20 pm

"Nice guess," Yefrem said. "I'm not declining it nor saying it's true, though." He laughed.

"I see," he muttered. "Not surprising..."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:55 am

"That just sounds as though you are confirming what I said," Lora told with a raised eyebrow and grinned lightly. "I'm definitely sure you are interested in her and if that's the case, I can also be sure that you're the mystery boy," she pointed out.

She shook her head. "Nope, not surprising at all. But then again, that might just be my thought."
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:17 pm

"Am I really that obvious?" Yefrem asked. "Obvious and Oblivious, that's me. Either that or you're just very good at reading people. Mystery boy? Wow, I feel loved." He laughed.

He shook his head, smiling. "I don't know very much."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:39 pm

"I can't say if you're obvious or oblivious, but I can say that I'm good at reading people. At least, that's what my friends say," Lora replied and laughed lightly. She nodded her head in agreement. "You [i[should[/i] feel loved, especially since it's Anya. You, my friend, are truly lucky."

"It's okay, love blinds us all," she teased Yefrem.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:17 pm

"Right," Yefrem nodded, before sighing. "I know I'm lucky. She's way too good for me. I mean, I'm just me, and she's just..." He shook his head.

Yefrem jumped slightly. "Who said anything about love?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:29 pm