Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?


    Take a Bow (Hansoff)

    Share
    avatar
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

    Posts : 792
    Join date : 2011-12-28

    Take a Bow (Hansoff)

    Post by Faye Beneparte on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:08 pm

    Faye blinked as she stepped out of the large fireplace into the livingroom - the empty livingroom. She sighed. Had she really expected anything else.

    "Oh I'm fine," she mumbled to the emptiness around her. "Only spent the last... week at the hospital, could be dying, no big deal - don't all rush to see me at once."

    She took another step forward, and then grumbled as she saw she was getting soot all over the carpet. She rolled her eyes - she'd probably get it for that too. Maybe she could find a house elf before a parent, she might get away with it then. She hesitated on the spot for a moment, worried about making more of a mess before she decided she didn't care.

    She half stomped across the room, and flopped highly unladylike into her mother's favourite chair, completely uncaring of whether the soot would get on its prestine white apolstry or not - in fact, the moods she was suddenly in, she rather wished it would.

    "Darling!" she called out voice dripping with sarcasm and for once completely uncaring about who's attention she brought - in fact she wanted attention, "I'm home!"


    _________________

    avatar
    Aleksey Hansoff
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2012-03-16

    Re: Take a Bow (Hansoff)

    Post by Aleksey Hansoff on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:42 pm

    Aleksey sighed and dropped his pen onto the table. Could he not sit in peace for five minutes? He got to his feet and headed over to his office door. "Would you... Oh it's you!" He said his face an emotionless mask.

    His eyes immediately dropped to the sut. "I hope you are going to clean that up!" He said pointing to the mess shed made. "Now! And no magic or house elves I shall know if you ask them. A good old fashioned muggle clean, that's what you need."
    avatar
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

    Posts : 792
    Join date : 2011-12-28

    Re: Take a Bow (Hansoff)

    Post by Faye Beneparte on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:19 pm

    Faye looked up, her face covered with a too bright smile.

    "Oh and its a pleasure to see you too, Daddy-dear," she cooed, waving her feet a bit. She wasn't sure where all this was coming from; it was true she had these thoughts daily, but her snide remarks usually stayed just that - thoughts.

    She looked at the mess she made passingly, "I don't know- I kind of thought it made the room look better myself."

    "Is that really what I need Papa," she shrugged and continued giving her sickening little grin, "Cause I was under the impression that I need potions, medicine, but hey, if you say cleaning the floor like a muggle is what I needs - then by all means yes, that's what I need."


    _________________

    avatar
    Aleksey Hansoff
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2012-03-16

    Re: Take a Bow (Hansoff)

    Post by Aleksey Hansoff on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:00 am

    He scowled. "You can wipe that smile off your face before i do it for you." He said walking further into the living room to see just how much mess she had made.

    "If you want to live like a muggle then go live like one. But here under my roof you will life by and obey my rules! Is that understood?"

    "You are weak! No daughter of mine needs potions and medicine. We Hansoff's fight against the pain because we're strong enough to do so. Now get a brush and get sweeping before i lose my patience!"
    avatar
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

    Posts : 792
    Join date : 2011-12-28

    Re: Take a Bow (Hansoff)

    Post by Faye Beneparte on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 am

    Faye bite back another obnoxious retort. It was there, on the tip of her tongue, it really was, but she'd rather not have her father "wipe the smile off for her". She glanced at the floor again as he walked further in.

    It really wasn't that bad of a mess... he was overreacting... slightly.

    "Yes, Father." She drawled less than obediently as she finally pulled herself out of the chair.

    "Moving speech, really," she quipped before she could stop herself as she flounced to go get the required tools. "You can say that at the funneral. I'm sure they'll all be thrilled to hear it."

    She rolled her eyes and muttered as she came back with the broom, "This is you patient?"


    _________________

    avatar
    Aleksey Hansoff
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2012-03-16

    Re: Take a Bow (Hansoff)

    Post by Aleksey Hansoff on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:34 am

    He nodded and made to leave until she began to speak again. He laughed a little and turned back. "Funeral? Who said i'd be going? If you're weak enough to die young then you don't deserve a funeral. It's cheaper to just let your body burn on a fire. Nothing big." He said looking down the corridor for his son. Now he was what a Hansoff should be like.

    "You should try taking a leap out of your brothers book. He at least seems to know what a Hansoff is."

    "Oh yes. You should see me when im not." He said narrowing his eyes, almost daring her to test him.
    avatar
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

    Posts : 792
    Join date : 2011-12-28

    Re: Take a Bow (Hansoff)

    Post by Faye Beneparte on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:35 pm

    "Of course, much easier to pretend I was never here that way too. Since we all know that's how you all pretend it is anyways."

    She sighed as she continued to sweep at the floor. Of course she would have to make the mess that never seems to clean up. No matter how much she swept it seemed the soot was determined to leave behind a soft shadow. She almost wanted to smile at it. Her mark on the house - some sign that she was there too.

    Of course, she figured if she couldn't get it out, someone would come along with magic and fix it before long.

    She looked at her father's gaze, knowning that she should probably just keep her mouth shut, but the words were there just begging to come out, and she had a feeling no wasn't going to be taken for an answer.

    "Oh yes, Darling Maks-ie," she cooed after a slight pause. "The prodgeny, oh so perfect, never makes a mistake. Really, he's such a charming fellow to have around, one would even wonder why you bothered with me."


    _________________

    avatar
    Aleksey Hansoff
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2012-03-16

    Re: Take a Bow (Hansoff)

    Post by Aleksey Hansoff on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:38 pm

    He ignored her first comment. He was above arguing with her. "Your brother is everything a Hansoff sould be and more. You... well you're the exact opposite. I told your mother i was fine with just the one child but she insisted." He said pulling a book off the shelf and handing it to her.

    "Perhaps this should refresh your mind of how you should act. Our history is sacred and should be treasured. Read it and make your mother proud. Right now shes too ashamed to bring you to the parties like other mothers would." He said walking out the door.

    "It's about time you embraced your heritage."
    avatar
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

    Posts : 792
    Join date : 2011-12-28

    Re: Take a Bow (Hansoff)

    Post by Faye Beneparte on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:52 am

    Faye watched the man leave, gaze blank, and fire - like the one her cold dead body was going to be fed to - burned in her stomach.

    She rather felt like throwing the book across the room, maybe it should take a fire bath.

    "It's about time you embraced you're heritage," Faye muttered to herself, face pulled into a grimace as she chucked the broom across the room and flopped back onto the chair with the book.

    Grudgeningly she opened the tome. The words blurred as her bitterness morphed into tears, "Maybe its about time my heritage embraced me."


    _________________


    Sponsored content

    Re: Take a Bow (Hansoff)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:21 am