Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

we're going on a {kait} hunt , INVITE ONLY

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

we're going on a {kait} hunt , INVITE ONLY - Page 2 Empty Re: we're going on a {kait} hunt , INVITE ONLY

Post by rev tennant Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Lora quickly ran to her friend's tent and grabbed the water bottle. "Here you go," she told Anya as she handed her the bottle.

On Le's request, she immediately stopped shaking and smiled a bit at the fact that the Uchitel was awake. "Yeah, we gotta find Kait," she whispered as well and smile faded away completely as she thought of Kait screaming like this because the kidnapper was torturing her. "I'm sorry Le," she mumbled and hugged her.

She pulled Dyl over to the side and wrapped her arms around his waist. "I'm so scared Dyl," she murmured, letting the tears fall freely, knowing their friends wouldn't see. "I need Kait so all of this can stop. And I'm scared for her and Le also."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

we're going on a {kait} hunt , INVITE ONLY - Page 2 Empty Re: we're going on a {kait} hunt , INVITE ONLY

Post by Dylan Veer Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:32 pm

He couldn't believe how broken Le sounded for a second. He frowned, he wondered what happened. She has been in a real mess, and he didn't know half of it.

He wrapped his arms around her, letting her hide her hair. "We all are, we are worried." He agreed with her. With Kait here, they wouldn't be here worried. They would probably be out someplace, having fun.

He kissed the top of her head, letting her cry.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:36 am

"Thanks Lora," Anya smiled at her softly as she grabbed the water bottle and passed it onto Lena's hands. "Okay Le, I want you to drink from this, okay?"

She looked up from her best friend to look up at Lora with a sad smile, "Hey, don't worry. We'll find her and bring her back, okay? I promise you that."

Anya sighed, "I think it be best if we went back to sleep." She looked over at Frodo with a small smile, "Do you mind bringing my stuff over here next to Len? I don't think I wanna leave her sleeping alone again."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:35 am

Lena blinked. She gazed at every one of her best friends in turn, and chewed her lip. Was she really in Greece, because she felt airy, as if she was dead and her soul was rising up to heaven, but she knew full well that was definitely not the case. "H-He... he was killing me," she whispered, her words broken, "b-because I-I killed him... I killed him first."

She drew a bit of water from Anya's water bottle and she mentally rejoiced as the liquid cascaded down her throat. She felt almost alive again. Almost. She nodded at her friend's question, too lazy to speak. She then shut her eyes and tried to go back to sleep.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:23 am

Anya looked down at Le worriedly, hugging her closer, "It's okay Le." She whispered to her friend. She worried for her naturally and although she was startled by what her friend had said, she still rocked her back in forth so she could sleep soundly.

She frowned at how distressed her friend looked and watched her close her eyes. She stayed there for a few moments, letting her go back to sleep before she followed her example as well.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:43 pm

"But what if she's alone?" Lora whispered to Dyl, wiping away her tears. "And what if it's more than what she can handle?" She wanted to ask him so many questions and get all the answers, but knew that both were not possible. "I'm sorry," she mumbled again and went to keep watch, knowing full well that she wouldn't fall asleep now.

She smiled lightly as she saw Anya and Le and was relieved that her friend was alright. I need you Kait, she thought miserably.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:44 pm

He started stroking her cheek, shaking his head. "Lor, if something does push her over the limit, then it will have to be Voldemort, who is dead. And if she is alone, that might not be as bad as you think. Her kidnapper might do something to the person, just to try and break Kait down. Or, Kait will get into one of her moods, and it might harm the other person. Kait is a type of person who wants to be alone." He was babbling, but he was desperate to try to get Lor sort of happy again.

He followed her, and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Don't be, I want you to talk to me so it won't be all bottled up." He told her.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:59 pm

NEXT DAY

Daybreak came, and as soon as she saw a ray of light break through the fabric and hit her eyes, Lena's eyes flicked opened quickly and she sat up abruptly, looking around. For a brief moment for the second time in twenty-four hours she had to tell herself that she was in Greece to look for her friend Kait, who had been kidnapped.

Her eyes fell on Anya, and her fingers reached for her friend's shoulder. "Anya," she whispered, her tone hushed. She patted her friend until she was conscious. "Wake up. Light has come."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:58 pm

Anya woke up when she felt someone wake her up, she grumbled and rolled over, her back feeling stiff. She groaned as she sat up. For the first few seconds, she didn't recognize where she was. Feeling slightly scared, she turned to her left to see Lena. Everything had clicked.

"Morning," she yawned as she looked over to all her other friends. "I'm going to go wake up the others."

Standing up slowly, she walked over towards Frodo first, then over to Dylan and Lora. Repeating the same thing, for them to wake up because it was time to go and retrieve Kait.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:11 am

He groaned at first, and just pressed his head into Lor's shoulder. After a few more pokes, he grudging got up when he remembered why they were here. No point into wasting day light. He yawned, and streched.

"What's for breakfast?" He asked. "We have to have our energy, you know."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Lora shifted slightly and snuggled closer to Dyl's side. "Go away," she mumbled to whoever was shaking her. She felt her boyfriend get up and she reluctantly opened her eyes. Smiling lightly, she told him, "That was the most proper sleep I got in months." But the smile faded just as quickly as she remembered that they were here for Kait.

Last edited by Alora McCall on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:31 pm

He offered his hand to help her up, and when she did, he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Good, that means you have plenty of energy today," He told her, sad that her smile vanished.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:07 am