Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Artemis Residence

Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Artemis Residence  Empty Artemis Residence

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Artemis cared Phillie back to his house. He smiled as he put her down on the couch. “ I will go find something to wrap you ankle up.” He left her sitting their as he ran to his bathroom looking for an ace wrap. Artemis live more like a muggle than a wizard, but he would use magic sometimes. But a muggle life was different than his pureblood ways. Artemis was hoping that she was comfortable.

He was looking in his bathroom for an ace bandage. Artemis wondered if Phillie was happy here. And he also was wondering if she loved him just a little bit. He could tell that she didn’t' want to get herself hurt. Which was normal for anybody. He just hoped that she would open up, just for him. Then he could prove that he was different.

Artemis was expecting an owl, telling him what he would be teaching at Beauxbatons. And he knew that Phillie wouldn't be at the school.

Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Artemis Residence  Empty Re: Artemis Residence

Post by Ophelia Montague Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:32 am

Ophelia raised her eyebrow at the Muggle method of doing things but refrained from saying anything else. Instead she just yelled, "I'll wait here," cheekily after him, and remained on the couch.

She lounged there for a few moments staring at the celing before going back to playing with her ankle. Any movement of it right now was pretty sore. She couldn't believe she'd done anything so stupide. She was kind of tempted to just get her wand out and be done with it, but she was still underage, and did not feel like getting in trouble for another stupidity.

So, she just continued to lounge, staring at the roof above her and humming softly to herself.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:54 am

Artemis came back into the room. With an ace bandage in one hand and a bag of ice in the other. He knew she was going to question about the muggle methods of wrapping a sprain ankle. Artemis then went and grabbed Phillie ankle. He was smiling as he was wrapping it. “ I found out what I will be teaching at Beauxbatons. I will be the Domestic Professor. It is cooking, cleaning, sewing etc.”

He then put the ice on her ankle, as Artemis put a pillow under it to elevate it. “ Yes I know it is odd, I can do magice. But I would rather do things the muggle way.” Artemis smiled as he looked at Phillie. “ Next time don't be running backwards to be making fun of me.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Ophelia raised her eyebrow, "Well isn't that just handy - I've never been inclinde towards any of that."

She laughed as she laid there. She was tempted to be annoying and move her foot as he was attempting to wrap it, but that would cause her more pain than the childish joke would be worth.

"Gah," she whined with a pout, "That's cold."

"I'll run backwards to make fun of whoever I want."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Artemis laughed. “ Then maybe you should pay attention and learn. Muggles are just like us, expect they can't do magic.” He smiled. “ There way of life is much easier.”

He then grabbed a towel and wrapped the ice in before placing it back on her ankle. “ I am sorry about that.” Artemis was doing his best to make sure that she was comfortable. He didn’t' want her to spend her whole summer break laid up with a sprained ankle.

“ Oh I don't think so, if you do that I will call me an angel. Or even my princess.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:34 pm

"Ahh, but I can do magic, so really, what is there I need to know," she smirked as she shook out her hair.

"I can't imagine that they're way is easier - just different. Different challenges than we have."

She smiled and nodded her head as he put the ice in the towel.

"You will, will you?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Artemis smiled. “ Yes I know that you could do magic. But what if you are somewhere where you can't do it, cause a muggle would see it. Then what do you do?”

“ Muggles are just like us, just without the magic.” He was smiling. Artemis knew that she was a pureblood and grew up hating muggles.

He smirked. “ Well you hated it when I called you an angel. So I think I will call you my princess.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:49 am

"Never," Ophelia announced dramatically, her eyes laughing, "I shall never, ever, ever be in a situation where I can't use magic. I shall always be able to do as I please - I am a montague after all."

She laughed quietly to herself.

"Of course they are, that is why they have different difficulties than us - Magic complicates things in ways that Muggles couldn't understand, just like not having magic complicates things in a way we'll never understand."

"Princess, angels, I don't know if I am any of them."

She laughed before fidgeting and staring at Artemis.

"Now. I was told I was getting a present; can I get it now?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:37 am

Artemis smiled. “ You may never know what you might face. That is why I like to be prepared.” He looked at Phillie. “ I am a Capulet, doesn't mean much.”

He laughed a little bit. “ They do have magic, but not like ours. It is call technology.” Artemis grinned. “ So muggles can do magic tricks and they think that is real magic.”

“ I am sure you are a princess. And that is what I am going to call you.”

He grinned. “ Yes you can.” Artemis then scooped her off the couch and carried her outside. There was a blanket laid out. “ I hope you don't mind watching the stars with me?” He knew she would ask if there more to it.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:16 pm

"I shall adapt when I need to adapt," she decided with a nod, and ended the debate.

Ophelia hummed, "Well.. if you're calling me Princess, then I'm... going to call you.... Snookums."

She nodded her head, and grinned impishly proud of her decision.

"Well since I can't really walk off anywhere, I guess it wouldn't matter if I minded or not," she said with a laugh as she was set on the blanket. Sighing she laid back looking up at the sky.

"So is this my surprise?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:17 am

Artemis smiled as he watched Phillie. She was one that didn’t' like to lose an argument. So he decided that he wasn't going to press it any further.

“ Snookums?” He wanted to laugh at his own nickname. “ I guess since I am calling you Princess, it is only fair that you give me a nickname.”

He smiled as Artemis sat her down on the blanket. At least the stars were out today and he wanted this night to be perfect.

Artemis then pulled out a ring box and smiled. “ Open it.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:09 pm

"Yes I here by christian you Snookums - congradulations - that is a real honour Art-Attack."

She sighed with a giggle, and leaned back, accepting herself to looking at night sky. She wouldn't admit it for it would completely ruin her 'devil may care' attitude, but she did love the night sky. There was something... special about looking up at it, all the twinkling lights. She had no care to learn the science behind it - she felt that would ruin it, but...

Ophelia looked up at the boy as he handed her a box ... not just any box, a ring box. She bit her lip as she felt an odd sort of twist in her stomach. She wasn't sure if it was a good twist or not.

"Artemis?" She glanced at the boy before going back to the boy. Taking a deep breath, moved her finger and flicked the switch, staring wide-eyed at what was inside.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Artemis smiled. He loved watching the stars, it made him feel relaxed. But he was looking at them with Phille. And that made it more special. He already knew the whole science behind it. But he didn't want to think about it now. He didn’t' want to ruin the moment. This was something special, because he never watched the stars with anybody else. Phillie was special to him.

He could tell that she was a little nervous about this. And he was a little bit nervous, cause he had no idea how she would take this. He just sat there waiting for something to happen.

Artemis smiled. “ It was a ring that my grandfather gave my grandmother. He wanted a gift that would make her feel special. And I didn't want you to forget me.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Ophelia's eyes didn't remove from the ring as she listened to the boy - young man really speak.

"So... so," she bit her lip. It was a gorgous ring, that was for sure. But... her stomach, her heart her head couldn't get over what a ring traditionally symbolized - and they couldn't agree on how she should feel about it.

"So it's just a ring? A gift... no-no-" she didn't want to say the words she was thinking - the words that some part of her did not trust - proposal, wedding, marriage. "Strings attached?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:38 pm

He could tell that she was worried about the ring. Artemis hoped that he hadn't scared her too much.

Artemis remembered what the ring looked like. It was something that his grandma would wear all the time. He also promised her before she died that if he ever found someone special that he would give it to her as a gift.

“ Yes it is just a gift, nothing more.” Artemis smiled a little bit. “ No this isn't a proposal, this was something from my grandma. She made me promise her that I would give this to a girl I thought that she was special. She made me promise this on her death bed. And I knew that I thought that you was special and decided to give it to you.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:43 am

Ophelia took the ring out of the box and hesitatinly began playing with it in her hand. After a moment she glanced at Artemis before slipping it on. The weight felt odd on her hand... she wasn't sure if it was a good weight or a bad one.

"So... I get it because I am special?" she hummed thoughtfully. "I feel like I shouldn't accept it - I'm sure your grandmother would be disappointed with me. I'm not that special at all but..."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:54 am

Artemis was watching as she was playing with it. He had hoped that she would liked it. When she was wearing it, he was excited. Artemis was glad that she didn’t' think that he was rushing anything. They wasn't even properly dating yet. But she was spending her summer with him. Her parents would be furious if they found out she was with him.

He smiled. “ Yes you are special to me.” Artemis was watching her. “ My grandmother would have wanted you to have it. I wished I could have introduce you to her, I think she would have liked you.” He was still smiling. “ Phillie you are the best thing that has come to me.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:12 pm

After looking at the ring for a long moment, she took it off her finger and just held it in the palm of her hand.

It felt too... too... too much on her finger.

But she didn't want to lose it either. There, in her hand, was good enough.

She raised her eyebrow, but spoke in a soft, almost chocked voice, "I'm your best thing?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Artemis watched as she placed it on her hand. But she then took it off and was holding it.

But he blinked that when she looked like she wasn't good enough for it.

“ You are the best thing to me. The reason my grandmother gave me this instead of my brother Theo, is because she knew that I would find and give this to someone speical.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:55 am

Ophelia shook her head, and carefully put the ring back int the box before putting it in her pocket. It would be safe there until she could find a necklace to string it on. She wanted to keep it close, but... on her finger just seemed like too much... too much of a statement.

"I don't know if you've made such a good choice," Phillie said softly, laying back until she was completely back staring up at the sky. "But... you're not so bad yourself Art. You're pretty good... probably too good for me."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:05 am

Artemis seen that she put the ring back in it box. But she put it in her pocket, it wasn’t' like he was expecting her to wear it on her finger. Artemis knew that people would start asking her questions. He knew that she would be going back to school. And he would be teaching for the first time.

“ I think that I made a perfect choice.” He then laid beside of her. Artemis then looked up at the stars. “ There is nobody that is too good for you. I would give you the whole world, if that is what makes you happy.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:43 pm

"The whole world, eh?" she raised her eyebrow and laughed as she traced the constellations with her eyes. Looking at the moon shinning down at them. She'd always loved the moon. She secretly always thought that the greatest tragity of werewolves was not the change, but that they lost the human element of enjoying the moon.

"I think we'll just stick with the ring for now, that sound good to you?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:00 pm

He laughed when she was looking at the moon. “ You know some muggles say the moon is nothing but made with cheese.” Artemis knew that wasn't true, but it was funny to think about. And it was something that could make him laugh.

“ Yes sticking with the ring sounds good to me. I am sorry that if I scared you, I didn’t' want you to think I was asking you to marry me. You are just a little bit young, and I want to make sure that you would want it. And we aren’t' even dating.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:50 pm

"I highly doubt they actually believe that. I cannot believe they are that dumb," she laughed slightly. "They, I'm sure, are just joking amongst themselves."

"Its okay," she said softly, before lying, "you didn't scare me." He had for a breif moment completely terrified her, but there was no point in saying that now.

"I guess we aren't are we," she hummed softly to herself.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Artemis laughed. “ It that they don't believe in. But it fun to think about, the moon does look like Swiss cheese.” He was glad that she had a little laugh. “ It is just a funny little joke.”

He could tell that she was lying. But he wasn't going to ask her to say it out loud. Artemis could tell that she was scared that he was asking her to marry him.

“ No we aren't unless you want to change that?”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:35 am