Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Red Solo Cup > Open

Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Red Solo Cup > Open Empty Red Solo Cup > Open

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:09 pm

He loved summer. He got to swim, see girls in bikini's, and no school. Currently, he was in some swimming shorts, swimming in the lake. It was one of the ways he did for exercise, he had to be healthy. Though few knew it, he was all about being fit and healthy. He didn't like eating too much sugar. He didn't want to end up like his dad, who had quite a belly.

He swam back to shore, and poured some beer in a red cup. Then he threw the beer bottle in a trash can. Glass got hot on hot days, and didn't feel like drinking out of a hot glass bottle.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Red Solo Cup > Open Empty Re: Red Solo Cup > Open

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Quinn got dressed in her cheetah print bikini and put on shorts but put her shirt in her bag. Quinn put her sun block and towel in the bag as well. Quinn put her hair in a pony tail and put on her sun glasses and sandals and walked to the lake. When Quinn got there she saw this guy that went to her school. Quinn had to admit he was cute.

"Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your swimming time" Quinn apologized and gave a smiled to him. Quinn walked to a spot about 5 feet away and tried not to stare. Quinn put down her towel and sat down on it. Quinn then applied sun block to her body.
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:32 pm

(Sorry about the long wait)

He didn't realize there was another human near until she spoke. He looked up, and saw a student from school, probably a year younger than him.

He waved an hand, smirking. "That's fine, you can do what you feel like, or whatever girls do. Tan, swim, I don't know." He hoped she will do something that will not prevent him from watching her. This girl was pretty, and decided to see if he can get her.

He flexed his arms a little, before going back in the lake to show off a bit. Then started swimming and diving without a break. He loved the feeling of his body working, and knowing a girl on the shore was watching him.

Last edited by Andre Thomas on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Quinn smiled at him. "Thanks, I think I'll tan than swim" Quinn nodded. Quinn put on her sun glasses and then saw him flex, Quinn smiled at that. She watched him swim and had to admit he was good at it. Quinn tried to turn away but she couldn't. Quinn's breath got caught in her mouth, all she could do is stare. Quinn put her sun block away. Quinn stood up and took off her shorts and sat back down. She laid down on her towel but she did take glances at him when she could.
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:08 pm

He finally stopped to take a break, and laid in the water a bit soaking in the sun. "So, what brought you here?" He asked, without looking at her. Then leaned up a bit, and supported himself on his elbows. He glanced at her, and noticed that she took her shorts off.

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Quinn watched him get out and hurried up and turned her head a different way. He spoke to her and she looked at him. "Just wanted to get away from home a bit, what about you" Quinn asked curious. Quinn realized she didn't no who he was.

"I'm sorry I never told you my name, I'm Quinn Mikaelson" Quinn held out her hand for him to take.
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:36 am

He smirked when she quickly turned her head. She doesn't want me to know that she has been looking at me, He thought. He had seen her shooting looks at him.

"I don't want a pot belly like my ol' dad, so I swim a lot." He told her, grinning. He ran his fingers through his hair, he needed to get it cut. "Well, nice to meet you Beautiful," He flirted. It was time to get the games on. "I am Andre Thomas, I believe we go to the school." He told her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:54 pm

Quinn saw him smirk and grew confused but she let it go. "That's cool, I like to swim too but I mostly sun bathe first" Quinn told him looking at him. She wanted to turn away but she couldn't, finally she did. When he called her beautiful she blushed but she was hoping he didn't see that.

"Nice to me you Andre, that's a cute name. Not that I'm calling you cute- I mean you are but- UGH" Quinn was nervous around him. Damn this never happened but now it did and she just wanted to crawl in a hole and die right about now. "Yeah we do, I'm in Prideux, 3rd year" Quinn said to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:40 am