Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Bleeding Love | Ethon/Vi

Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Bleeding Love | Ethon/Vi - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleeding Love | Ethon/Vi

Post by Viola Seuss Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Dodging his touch, Viola settled down in the bed again, no intention of getting up. She opened her mouth to speak, then closed it again before turning over to face the wall.

"Nothing's wrong, master," she lied, reverting back to formality. What was she supposed to say? I'm upset because I became a whore? she frowned to herself; she wanted to reassure him she wasn't always this easy.
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:41 pm

His hand remained poised in the air a moment, hesitantly reaching forward to touch her shoulder only to halt abruptly, once more as she called him that again.

Ethon rolled onto his back, stung. "I see," he said, voice quiet.

"Vi, I..." He what? He didn't mean to? That would be a lie. For all he had initially resisted, he had meant his actions very much. Ethon was by no means a virgin - Djinn had seen to that, on more than one occasion - but still, he hadn't made love to anyone before. Her rejection hurt. More than he would have believed possible.

Ethon levered himself up to sit on the edge of the bed, grabbing his trousers from the floor. "I apologize." He tried to keep his tone from giving anything away; he truly did. "I... ought to have left sooner. I won't - you don't have to..." The man ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry if I..." Blue-gray eyes fell shut, words failing him. "I'm sorry, Vi."

Last edited by Ethon Pyrrhos on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Viola pulled the covers over her head, trying to block out the sound of his voice. It sounded so.. dejected and hurt, and it pained her so. Another pang of regret rocked her, and she let out a whimper.

She didn't want him to see her cry, but she knew he could hear it. Tentatively, she reached out from under the blankets and took his hand in hers, whispering, "Don't leave me,"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:17 am

Ethon's heart ached at her whimper and the sound of her crying. His hand closed gently over hers. "I don't want to," he admitted, voice a bit hoarse. "I don't want to leave at all."

He brought her hand to his lips, kissing the back of it softly. "Why are you crying? I did not mean to make you cry."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:59 am

Viola went to pull her hand from his, but didn't follow through. Her sheets were stained with blood tears; another reminder of her lack of mortality. Sitting up, she managed to choke out, "I'm a whore!" before laying down again.

"I-I never... you know?" she sniffed, "I ws su-supposed to wwait until marriage!"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:43 am

Ethon's expression turned to one of dismay. He gently squeezed her hand, his other quickly moving to sooth back her hair and stroke the tears from her face. "You aren't, though," he reassured her, "not even in the least.

"Oh, Viola. Is that what has got you upset? I am so sorry," Ethon murmured. "I did not know." He kissed her hand again.

"My life has been far too long and complicated to explain in brief, but if it is any consolation at all, this, us, the way I feel; making love to you, Vi - I have never experienced it with another. I have experienced so much in my life, but I would trade it all that I might have this one moment with you for eternity." He pressed a firm kiss to the palm of her hand. "Tell me what I must do to make this better for you. Would you have us married? I will marry you, and gladly. Would you have my word to love no other? All others ceased to exist when I saw you in the clearing.

"I am yours, Viola, if you would have me. It took me till now to realize, but it is so. You have only to say the word."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:06 pm

Voila clutched his hand, her cheeks stained a copper red from the drying blood of her tears. She allowed herself to be comforted by his words for an instant, her shaking slowly dying out. She loved the way her name sounded on his tongue: almost as musical as the instrument itself.

"How do I know?" she whispered, leaning on to his chest with a defeated sigh, "How do I know you aren't lying? You could say this to everyone,"

She sighed again and wrapped an arm another his waist. Her outer defense was crumbling; No matter how hard she tried, trust was beginning to form for the man.

"Love no one else and you will be mine,"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:49 am

He gently stroked her hair as she leaned against him. "I could," he agreed softly. "But I don't. I have never felt this for anyone." Ethon ducked his head to rest his face against her hair, breathing in her scent. A smile pulled at his lips at her words and he pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"I love only you," he vowed, holding her close.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Viola placed a hand on his chest, quietly enjoying the closeness between them. Returning his kiss, she then paused in front of his face with a curious gaze. She took in a soft breath, then laughed softly.

"It's funny, really. The more a smell you, the more I notice," she said quietly, leaning back again. With a meek smile, she took both of his hands into hers, a sign of reluctant trust. "Underneath, you smell like my mama's candied orange peels." She tentatively brought her nose to his neck, breathing in. "You wouldn't think it'd smell good together, but... it does,"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:46 am

Ethon chuckled fondly. "Candied orange peels?"

His eyes fluttered shut as she brought her face near his neck. It was... odd, the way she affected him. Dizzying. He hardly knew her, and yet, he felt he couldn't do without her. If Ethon believed in fate, he might have even referred to it as such. He didn't, however, so he found the situation a bit bemusing.

"My mother always smelled of handmade soap and wood smoke," he remarked softly. "I miss her, often. It was so very long ago... sometimes, I forget what she even looked like."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Viola crawled into his lap, then pulled him down again so they both were laying. In this position, her hair was out of her face, allowing her soft smile to be completely revealed. "Candied orange peels," she agreed, "Cáscaras de naranja confitadas- my mama used to spend half a day boiling sugar and orange juice,"

She placed a kiss on his neck, holding back the severe urge to sink her fangs into his shoulder. "I've never smelled homemade soap... must have been a long time ago,"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Ethon welcomed her closeness, folding Viola in his arms. He admired her features as she spoke, a soft smile curving his own lips, also. "Ah, sí? ¿Es usted de España, mi Viola bonita?*" He fondly stroked a hand over her hair, then down along her side, letting his palm come to a rest upon her hip.

"Very long ago," Ethon confirmed. "I am over a thousand years old, you know."

* Oh? Are you from Spain, my pretty Viola?
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Viola nodded, her hands caressing his face in delicate amazement. "Sí, mi mama vivio en Espana cuando yo era nina. Pero, mi papa es de Inglaterra."

She bit back her surprise at his age. Lord, she was a child compared to him! Her gripped tightened slightly on his face without her knowledge, too busy worrying about her child like self.

"That's a long time," she remarked, unsure of what to say, "You've seen so much,"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:43 am

Ethon put a hand over one of hers, smiling in amusement at her obvious surprise. "I don't look that old, do I?" he teased.

"You've no idea how much," Ethon said seriously, "The things I have seen, that I have experienced - it would be nearly impossible to recount them all. The world has changed so much... part of me still expects to wake up and find it was some sort of fantastic, horrifying dream."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Viola gave a crooked grin and pretended to examine his face with serious content. "You do have a few wrinkles," she noted with a laugh, "Definitely old,"

She nodded, running her fingers through his hair. "I couldn't imagine," she murmured. SHe didn't have to imagine; it would happen to her as well, sooner or later.
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:21 am

He chuckled heartily, then leaned into her touch. Despite the fact that he was by no means reserved when it came to personal contact with others, he found that her touch was... different, somehow.

"I like this," Ethon spoke softly, watching her face. "Being here, like this, with you - I like it rather much." He leaned forward to brush his lips lightly against hers. "I should like to do it again."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:35 am

Viola watched him gage her expressions, then gave a curt nod before resting against him again. He probably had to leave soon- no one could just hang around al day. She hesitated before placing a rather unchaste kiss against his lips.

"Again," she agreed, "And again and again,"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:46 am

With a smirk and a low growl, Ethon flipped over so she was on her back again, his own body half on top of hers. His lips found hers, the kiss he placed there this time thorough and a bit possessive.

"And again, and again, once more," he murmured. He left her lips to trail nips and kisses along her neck.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:06 am

Viola hooked her arms under his, pulling him completely on top. "And a-again," she murmured, her voice shaking at the feel of his teeth. Her chest felt light and fluttery, almost as if she had a heart beat again. Maybe it was the allusion of his against his chest.

Her legs slid against his as she mimicked his bites and teases eagerly. "And right now,"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:48 pm

She pulled him fully atop of her, bringing their bodies into complete contact. A shiver of pleasure ran through him at the feel of her teeth against his neck.

Moaning her name, Ethon hungrily captured Viola's mouth with his own. And then he proceeded to show her how very much he liked being in her presence...
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Viola lay still, her breath still coming in gasps for reasons she couldn't fully understand. Pulling the sheets closer, she gave a pleased sigh.

"No more," she nudged Ethon with her elbow, "I should really... you know... do something..."

Her mind was mush around him; it really wasn't fair. She managed to roll over and place a kiss on his cheek, a gesture words couldn't replicate.
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Ethon caressed Viola's cheek, smiling warmly at her. "I'm afraid I have things I need to be doing, as well," he said reluctantly. He pressed his lips against her forehead.

"I am so glad I've found you, again."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:31 am

Viola smiled, then rolled over to her feet. She stood there for a moment, then headed to the drawers. She pulled out a simple shirt and jeans combo and slipped into it after her underwear, not even bothering with doing her hair.

"I used to hate you," she admitted, staring into her mirrior. "Curse your existance for making me like this, but, now..." She looked over her shoulder, "I'm so happy,"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Ethon had pulled on his trousers, though his shirt was still across the room, leaving him bare-chested. He stepped closer to her, watching her as she spoke at the mirror.

"You were well within your rights to do so," he responded. "The way I left you, without so much as an explanation - I hated doing that to you. I did go back for you, when I was certain it was safe, but I couldn't find you. You had vanished."

A warm smile curved his lips as she looked back at him. "I'm glad. It is my hope that you will be happy. I do not want you to be sad."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Viola turned to face him, a pleased twinkle in her brown eyes. She placed a hand gingerly on his chest, as if she was unsure of her actions. "We disappeared on purpose. Amora... has lead me into a lot of situations. We had to escape and pick up new lives.

"I worked at the circus once. And as a nun. And in a... s-strip club." she admitted, "And now I have a job at Durmstrang," she placed er head next to her hand and listened to him heart tick away in it's steady rhythm.

"I'm glad Merle found us, though. I was tired of running; you two can protect us," I

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:22 pm