Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Where all the beautiful things are (OPEN)

William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Where all the beautiful things are (OPEN) Empty Where all the beautiful things are (OPEN)

Post by William Krux Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 am

William looked at his favourite 'hunting' grounds, all hot girls liked coffee or cafes, he'd hooked up with heaps of girls by using this tactic.
    He entered the coffee house and surveyed the room, it was almost empty, so he found an empty table with exactly three chairs. As his plan goes three was all he needed and anymore would be too risky.

He sat comfortably facing the door his hands behind his head, he slightly flexed his biceps and ran over his plan in his head:

See a hot girl, move quickly to her side and ask her what she wants, order it and usher her gently to the table. Tell her the usual extra chair gimik then move onto questions about their day then to personal questions and finally keep the conversation running, remembering to comliment clothes then hair then finally face... Sustain conversation and she should be hooked

He smiled at how successful this plan had been back home and how many girls he had hooked, he kept his eyes peeled and he was prepared to move as soon as someone came in.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Where all the beautiful things are (OPEN) Empty Re: Where all the beautiful things are (OPEN)

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Ninette stormed into the coffee shop in a storm of aggiatation and more importantly - french.

The young girl swore several times in her native language, adding a few well placed insults in there before sighing and walking up to the counter.

Honestly she didn't know why she even bothers coming to Russia anymore. What did she need here that she couldn't get at France? Nothing.

And yet there she was.

Sighing, she looked at the menu and continued to mutter herself.

"Such a rudementery language" she more or less growled in french. "The world should just understand Fench and leave it at that."
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Where all the beautiful things are (OPEN) Empty Re: Where all the beautiful things are (OPEN)

Post by William Krux Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:47 am

He flinched, about to move his arms had dropped to the table and his legs were ready to walk but he hesitated, he stopped and examined this girl She was angry... very angry, she wasn't Russian (not good) she probably wasn't going to lighten up.... but above all and the overriding factor, she was beautiful he stood and gently slid along the counter until he nudged shoulders with her. "Oh I'm sorry beautiful, I was just wondering what you liked because I haven't really been here before and I don't know what tastes good" he smiled dashingly at her and his hand slid silently into his pocket his wallet at the ready he looked into her beautiful face and weighed up how far he wanted to go... She was older, so not to far but still I want to make her feel better at least

His aim was set.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Ninette looked over at the person who bumped into her, her face set to give off a sneer, when instead, upon looking him over, she let a smirk spread across her face.

Well wasn't he just a little...

"Well I find, handsome, that I prefer some Coffee at a coffee shop," she smirked slightly as she tilted her head. "But then again... I'm just a simple person."
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:18 am

He noticed that she had perked up so he continued with his plan he laughed quickly then said "Well, being a beautiful French woman, I'd think that you would know your way around a simple coffee... What kind?" he shuffled closer and looked at her menu, standing very close to her.

He wrapped his strong arm around her waist and pointed at one of the options "What about a Latte apparently their quite good" he pulled his arm back after a few seconds but still stood quite close.

Let's see how she reacts
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Ninette riased her eyebrow at the boy as he shuffled closer, it went even higher as he put an arm around her for a moment.,

Well doesn't he think he's mister smooth.

"A Latte?" she lowered her voice and tilted her head slightly, pulling her lips into a slight pout, "Well that does sound good - I just don't think I have enough money for such a drink. I'm just a poor little french girl."
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:24 am

He took in everything she said, and with that a few steps. He looked at her and thought I'll buy her this drink at that's that he cocked his head at her and slowly got his wallet out.

"One latte, for the French girl" he paid happily and returned to her and said "Enjoy your coffee" he turned and sat at his selected table and watched for any other entering girls, this one was just playing him for his money... He had made her smile and that was all he had planned to do.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Ninette smiled sweetly at the drink, "Merci Beaucoup."

She titled her head as he walked away. Smart boy, knew better to get into things he couldn't handle.

She tipped her drink at him when she got it, and then turned on her heal looking around the shop.

There were more where he came from, though... she glanced back over her shoulder - they wouldn't be as fun as the kid would have.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:50 pm

Faye gave a deep shiver as she walked into the Coffee shop, shoving the hood of her outer-cloak off her head as she did so.

She was drenched. A flash rainstorm had driven her into the pub. She hadn't intended to go anywhere - she wasn't even sure how much of her 'allowance' she had left to buy something. She did not want to be the hack who went into a shop and sat there without paying.

But she also didn't want to go backout side. She was already parnoid she had gotten wet enough to become ill.

Shivering again, despite the heat of the shop, and the fact that it was summer, she fiddled with her pocket pulling out the small amount of money she had left.

Face flushed with embarrasment, she made her way hesitatantly up to the counter, "W-what can I get with - with this?"

Last edited by Faye Hansoff on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:00 pm

HIs eyes opened quickly as another girl entered, she was pretty and that's all he needed. He shot up from his chair and gently removed her jacket and replcing it with his dry one that he was wearing. He quickly slipped a note into her hand as he passed, moving her wet jacket onto the seat next to his. He came back and said "You could get a bit more now" he smiled and whispered "I'll be over there, I'll be expecting change" he grinned and returned to his seat.

The girls jacket rested on the seat adjacent to his it was slightly pushed back and was at the perfect angle to sit on, he sat watching the girl closely.

She has to come over, I have her jacket and the change and her drink should most likely make her sit down... Let's see
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Faye started slightly as her cloak was removed. She looked wide-eyed to find a boy, he looked to be her own age, though possibly younger, wrapping what appeared to be his own.

"Oh- you don't- I-" she attempted to stutter and shrug out of the jacket but the boy was already gone, after placing something in her hand. She looked down to find money in her head. Her face irrationally flushed and she shook her head. She coudldn't take his money, it wasn't right.

Scooting back up to the counter she pushed her money forward and reiteated her question. When she got an answer of a small cup of hot chocolate she smiled slightly, "Then I will take that please."

Biting her lip she turned around and after spotting the boy, walked slowly across the room, and placed his money back on the table.

"Thank you," she whispered softly, "But I could not take you're money - it is yours. I had my own."
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:01 am

He smiled at the girl and stood offering her the seat with her jacket on it "Have a seat, I would love to talk to you... It's amazing to find such a humble and beautiful person, I'd love to meet you" he grabbed his money and while she was replying he stealthily slipped it into her jacket pocket.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Faye looked hesitantly towards the seat.

"Oh, I'm not all that interesting," she mumbled, blushing slightly, and then looked out the window. The rain was still coming down and she had no interest in going outside in it again. She was too parinoid of becoming ill....

Not that she wasn't already, but - she did not want to be more so.

"But I suppose I could talk for a bit," she said shyly, folding herself into the seat with her soaked cloak, and sort of huddling in on herself shyly.
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 am

He let her sit and he returned to his seat, he looked at her she looked uncomfortable "are you okay?" he looked deep into her eyes and he tried his best to convey his feelings of warmth and comfort. "What name can occupy this gorgeous face I'm looking at" he asked
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Faye blushed and ducked her head away from the boy as he looked at her. She bit her lip and in the biggest contradiction shook her head in the universal sign of 'No' as she spoke words of the opposite meaning.

"I'm fine... or well I will be - or... its nothing to worry about."

Except, the tiny voice in her head that had yet to be quiet - who seemed to make it, its mission to remind her of the relate - spoke up, Except when it kills you - You may want to be worried about it then.

She let out a little laugh, and shook her head at his words.

"Faye," she looked up at him, giving a slight smile as she answered him in a soft voice, "Faye Hansoff."
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:36 am

His brow mashed together in the middle of his forehead as he looked at this girl "That was... slightly confusing" he chuckled and leaned in gently grabbed her chin guiding her eyes to his he whispered low and calmly "You don't need to be shy, Faye, you can trust me... I just want to make you smile" his warm eyes saw deep into her sad and shy soul as he sent his aura of calm over her.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Faye smiled just slightly, "I imagine it would be... but, I'm fine - for now. I really am."

She was. She was going to be fine. That was what she has decided. It was going to be okay. She'd take the medicine, and, and she'd be better.

What was it her father always said? She didn't know the exact words, but she knew the meaning - Hansoffs don't fall ... and if they do they get back up.

Her father may deny her actual existance as a Hansoff, but she had enough of their blood to be as stuborn as the rest of them.

"How can I trust you," she teased softly, face bright with a blush, and she gentle eased his hand away, "When I don't know you're name."
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:46 am

He raised an eyebrow and asked "For now? That doesn't sound very reassuring" he smiled at her comment and replied "Ah, how very perceptual of you" he grabbed her hand gently and said "I am William, William Krux, Second Year Hitrost" he placed a delicate kiss on the top of her hand and placing it on the table he grinned smoothly encouraged by her blush.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:29 pm

She gave a small, sad little smirk, "Unfortunatly its as reassuring as I have."

The young girl gave a half giggle, half snort as he kissed her hand.

"Well, hello William."
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:03 pm

He decided not to press any further on that topic in case he said "Faye, I would like to know what you were doing today, out in the soaking wet alone?" he raised an eyebrow and after a pause added "Especially alone, such a beautiful girl should never be without a partner" he smiled charmingly and watched her expression.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:12 pm

"Well," she said with a soft, teasing smile, "It wasn't raining when I started out, now was it."

She took a sip of her drink as he continued to talk, and she blushed and shook her head.

"I'm alright with being alone... I'm alone a lot - you can do some of your best thinking alone."
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:48 pm

He nodded at her weather comment then leaned closer locking eyes with her saying "That is very true, I too find I think most alone... but being with company allows for more fun, more chance" he smiled and 'accidentally' placed his hand on hers. "More opportunity" he kept his hand there just before it became awkward. He leaned back and stretched deliberately flexing his muscles. Looking back at Faye he said "Don't you think so?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Faye looked down at his hand as it accidently brushed hers, blushing slightly for no other reason than it did not take much to trigger the shy girl's blush.

"I suppose it does," she admitted slowly, sipping her drink, and not noticing him strech or move. She had lost herself into thoughts. "But... then it depends on the company. Not all company is good company, is it?"
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:24 pm

He looked at her and tilted his head, saying "That's very true... very serious... but true" he studied her face and asked "a penny for your thoughts"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:12 pm

Faye gave a slight sad smile as he agreed to her point. Then she gave a slight laugh and shook her head.

"My thoughts aren't worth a Penny," she gave a slightly smile, avoiding his question. She didn't want to burden this stranger with her problems. "You'd be wasting you're money."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am