Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Mannerisms

Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Mannerisms Empty Mannerisms

Post by Loz Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Jaelyn ran her last lap around the gym, panting lightly. Good run- there was no point in doing this exercise unless she was challenged. Wiping her face of the thin sheen of sweat on her with the back of her hand, she took a swig of water from her bottle and sat for a few moments to catch her breath. Exercising the mind and the body- it was all she did, now. There was no room for anything else other than personal development.

Although Ksenia had managed to worm in somehow, though the girl was admittedly good company, and now she was off with that Sicarius. Snarling at the thought, Jaelyn leaned back onto her elbows and watched the other people in the arena, slightly interested by a few figures who appeared to be exercising hard.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Mannerisms Empty Re: Mannerisms

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:23 am

Lucifer had been fighting 5 dummies now for the past 10 minutes. All 5 of them had been coming at him, landing blows when he wasn't quick enough to move out the way. His mind was preoccupied and he could already hear his father moaning at his pitiful attempts to fight. That thought was enough to spear him on.

With a few swings of his sword he'd taken out all but one of the dummies. He saved that till last. With one swing, he launched the sword out of his hand and send it flying for the neck of the dummy, leaving it moments later headless.

"Venit!" He muttered making his sword stop mid air and come back to rest back in his hand where it belonged. He glanced up, wiping the sweat off his forehead and managed to catch the eye of someone he recognised from school.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Jaelyn's upper lip curled backwards slightly in displeasure at seeing the boy.

Speaking of the devil.

She jumped away from the seats and walked into the middle of the arena, wiping her face clear of any dislike. Though her expression was rather blatant earlier. Shrugging with one shoulder, Jaelyn approached him silently. Ksenia had said Jaelyn could do what she wanted within reason.

Reason was a very different concept to a girl like this one. She inclined her head and offered her hand to the boy.

"You're Lucifer." she stated bluntly. "I'm Jaelyn."

Best not to beat around the bush.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:57 pm

He looked up as the girl approached. It was clear from her earlier expression that she wasn't happy with him for whatever reason. "Yes." He said taking her hand, against his better judgement.

"So was their a reason you are stopping my training or you just coming for a cosy chat?" He asked. "Cause i don't have time for cosy chats."
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:00 am

Jaelyn smiled wryly. "I'm hardly one for cosy chats either, Lucifer." she confirmed and raked a hand through her hair.

"What exactly are your intentions concerning Sokol?" she queried. Jaelyn saw no benefit in making small talk. She was here for only one reason- to make sure Ksenia was making the right decisions by Jaelyn's standards. The best standards.

Though she wasn't about to admit to that any time soon.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:51 am

He looked at her properly and frowned, wiping his face on a towel. "I don't see how that concerns you Jaelyn." He retorted before placing his sword back into its holder since he didn't seem to be going back to training any time soon.

Why was it everyone was so concerned about their intentions? It mattered not to him how she felt about him, he was only concerned with her safety right now.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:39 am

Jaelyn ground her teeth together in frustration. She didn't exactly want to spout about how much she "cared" about Sokol. Her stomach churned in disgust at the very thought of it.

"She's a good friend." she said, struggling slightly to formulate the right words that would articulate their relationship accurately. A good friend was all that could be considered compatible.

"I want to make sure she's making good decisions."
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:00 am

He nodded but still didn't feel the need to discuss his business with someone he didn't know. Whether if Ksenia knew them or not. "I think that lies with Ksenia don't you? It is her choice after all and no one can make that choice for her." He said throwing the towel over his shoulder.

"Not me and especially not you."
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:23 pm

Jaelyn scoffed and shook her head insistently. "Ksenia doesn't know. Why do you think I'm asking you? We're not exactly best friends." she raised an eyebrow at Lucifer.

"Sokol doesn't know what's good for her. No one ever does." she sighed warily and rubbed her temples. "I'm trying to make....whatever, this-" she waved her hand at the boy "-is smoother for her." She recalled Ksenia's birthday. There was something wrong with her that night- she had even revealed to her that her husband had beaten her.

It was not going to happen again.

"If it benefits Sokol, I have every right to make that choice." she hissed.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:47 pm

"I don't even know you. Im sure you'll understand when i tell you nothing. For all i know she could hate your guts. It wouldn't be the first time ive met someone she didn't see eye to eye with."

He shook his head. "No i don't think you do. You said yourself you aren't exactly best friends so why should i trust you?" He asked pulling his sword back out and throwing aside the towel.

"If you'll excuse me i need to get back to training."
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:00 am

Jaelyn narrowed her eyes at the boy. It was taking everything she had not to try to lunge at him and rip out his eyeballs- but Sokol obviously did feel some sort of attachment towards him.

For reasons that Jaelyn could not begin to fathom.

"Train away." she murmured, turning back on her heel. Both of them were so stubborn- both of them so wary about strangers and both of them were frustrating. Jaelyn had changed her mind. They were bloody perfect for each other. Besides, who else would put up with them?
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:09 am

He nodded and smiled alittle to her back. Now he could get back to training without the interruptions. Just the way he liked it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:18 am