Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Leave Out All The Rest

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Leave Out All The Rest Empty Leave Out All The Rest

Post by Karmzy Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Leave Out All The Rest Ta6liq

The fact of the matter was, Karma Black had nowhere to go.

That was why she was here again, Ty's house. She was cleaning now, mad she'd been too sick to do as she'd promised for the rest of the summer. She'd missed Tyty. She'd missed how simple their relationship was. She'd even brought a few DVDs she'd knicked from a videostore. They all seemed interesting. Avatar, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, and Star Wars VI among others.

His house was almost sparkling now, and she'd begun on breakfast. The radio was blasting as usual, but she wasn't dancing. She was hunched over the stove, fighting tears. Everyone close to her was dropping dead. She'd had to check on Ty, forget her promise to Rhys.

Flipping a Monster Pancake, she struggled to put a smile on her face. She'd gone shopping for him, having found his refridgerator more than lacking, and she'd even gotten extra orange juice in apology. She was sorry... she was so very sorry...

Last edited by Karma Black on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Leave Out All The Rest Empty Re: Leave Out All The Rest

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Tyler fumbled with his keys for a moment on the front stoop before unlocking the door and stepping side. Upon entering he noticed two things - the house was almost prestine (Most definitly not how he had left it) and a rather particular scent that had not been there when he had left it last.

That could only mean one thing - Karma Black had returned.

He rubbed his arm absentmindedly as he chucked his keys on a side table. It had been a couple weeks since the attack, and most of the marks that had not been healed were more or less faded to gone, and he was slowly getting use to the change that had taken place in him.

Slowly, he made his way to the kitchen where the girl was.

He tilted his head, "Do yeah ever make normal sized Pancakes, Karmzy?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Karma nearly sighed in relief when she heard the front door open. Running now, she wrapped her arms around him the second she saw him. "Tyty!" She said, holding back tears. He was okay! He was still alive! Her hold on his tightened as she held him close, her head on his chest, listening for the pounding of his heart. She grinned in relief when she heard it.

"I missed you I'm so sorry I haven't been around I didn't do it on purpose my house was set on fire then I was in the hospital and the ministry was looking for me then I went to arsens place to hide but then I had to go check on my house but I got a letter from my sister and she... she..." Karma burst into tears and her hold on him tightened. "I wouldn't leave you on purpose, I'm sorry..."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:04 pm

Ty blinked for a moment as he was more or less attacked by the girl, but to took only a moment for his brain to kick in and he wrapped his arms around her in return.

"Hey now," he whispered, keeping one arm around her and using the other to stroke her hair. "There ain't nuttin' to be sorry for. I'm okay see - I can survive on my own."

He let out a soft chuckle, even though the words were almost completely untrue. Had she come a few weeks before it wouldn't have looked so true.

"The hospital?" his tone coloured with concern. "What happen to yeah Karmzy? Yeah okay?"

His concerned deepened as she began to cry. There seemed something very wrong with the idea of Karma cry.

"Hey there, shhh. It gunna be okay. Tyty's here. Just let it out - yer gunna be fine."

He began to gentle rock her as he murmured random phrases that he hoped would be comforting.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Karmas tears weren't stopping. She shook her head, glad for his proximity. "I'm not okay, tyty." She sobbed. "I'm not okay at all."

"I'm losing everyone, Ty." She said softly, sniffling. "I don't wanna lose you too." She lifted her head up and met his eyes. "Please don't leave like everyone else, Tyty.... please..." her voice broke, and her knees buckled, the pain in her stomach causing her gaze to go unfocused. She wobbled her sense of balance temporarily gone.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:20 pm

"Hey now, who said I'm leavin'?" he whispered softly, brushing a piece of hair away from her face.

His eyes widened as her gaze went funny, and she began to wobble.

"Karmzy?" he asked, not bothering with any pleasentries, he picked her up, and walked into the livingroom, setting her on the couch, before sitting beside her.

"Whats wrong Karmzy?" he whispered softly, as he pulled her close once again. "I ain't gunna be able to help yeah if I don't know what wrong."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:44 pm

She didn't have the energy to protest as he picked her up, and she went limp in his arms almost instantly. "Tyty..." she murmured, leaning on him heavily once he got her on the couch. "I was... shot. In the stomach. I'm not healing right." She frowned. "I'm sure I'll heal eventually, its just taking more time than usual." She shook her head. "You and Arsen need to stop worrying so much. I'm sure I'll be fine."

She wrapped her arms around him and leaned against his chest. "I don't have the energy I'm used to, though. So I think... I think I may have used it all up." Her eyelids fluttering closed. "Don't go anywhere, alright?" She murmured tiredly, already half asleep. "I'd hate to wake up and find you..." and she was asleep, out like a light.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:56 pm

"Shot?!" It took some effort on the young man's part to not yell the word. As it was, he tightened his hold on the girl. "We can help but worry 'bout yeah; shot is pretty serious, Sug."

Sighing, he returned to stroking her hair, "Yeah better heal, Karmzy; if I ain't allowed to leave yeah, yer not allowed to leave me."

"And find me...?" he looked down at the girl to see her completely unconscious. Smiling slightly, he reached out for the controler, careful not to wake her up, and turned the Tv on with low volume. "Sleep Karmzy - I'll be here when yeah wake up."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Karma woke up slowly, recognizing the heat and body she was using as a pillow, but not the scent. She sniffed. Werewolf?!

She leapt backwards, her eyes snapping open. "Tyty...?" She asked, her eyes wide. "Why do you smell like a...?" She backed away from him slowly, until she was backed against the oppisite end of the couch.

"Tyty...?" She asked softly, still sniffing. "Why....?" Her brain hadn't completely woken yet, so she was still confused. She couldn't put the two together. Tyty.... Werewolf... she shrunk away from him, her moves instinctual.

Danger
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Tyler had been zoning out, staring blankly at the TV screen as Karma slept. So when she woke up so suddenly, and began to fling questions he had rather expected upon his enterance but forgotten now, it took him a moment to catch up with what was going on.

He ran a hand through his hair, and smiled sheepishly, "It turns out taking a walkin' in certain neighborhoods durnin' a full moon is rather dangerous to yer health."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:21 pm

Karma blinked blankly at him. So he was a...

She frowned. "Well. Remind me to come over on a full moon." She laid back down slowly, sniffing him still. "You smell like a puppy." She murmured, laying her head on his chest. "Like wet dog, only... pleasenter." She yawned and wrapped her arms around him once more. "I leave for a month and you get rid of your humanity." She tsked. "What will I do with you, Tyty?" She nuzzled into him, her eyes going to the tv. "Whatcha watchin?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:45 pm

He raised his eyebrow, "Yeah want to come? I hear that I probably ain't gunna be too pleasant at that time of the month."

He smiled as she moved closer to him again. It was true that the new wolf part of him wanted to instinctively shy away from her vamp, but the rest of him enjoyed her presence. He didn't have many people left, he was feeling rather protective of the ones he did.

"A damn cute puppy," he insisted with an impish grin, and then ruffled her hair, "Well yeah smell like... blood... and stuff.. only pleasenter." He rolled his eyes, and laughed at himself. He couldn't quite put his finger on what her smell was but... it wasn't quite as unpleasant as he thought it would be. Still unpleasant but.. he could get over it.

"Well yeah just can't leave me again - I ain't got much humanity left to barter next time."

He looked up at the TV for a long moment, before he laught, "Yeah know, I honestly can't remember - some talk show or another."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:28 am

Her hold on him tighetend. "I have to be here." She said firmly. "No one should have to go through a transformation like that alone. Not the first time, and not the last." She traced swirls over his chest with her fingers, not really noticing what she was doing. "I'll also get to help you with the senses that'll get enhanced the closer to the full moon you get."

She grinned. "Yes, of course, the cutest little puppy in the world." She flicked him on the nose and stuck her tongue out at him. "I'll get you a doggy bowl with your name on it... in rhinestones. Only the best for you Tyty." She teased.

She snuggled against him, her eyes going back to the tv. "I promise never to leave forever." She vowed. "I'll see you at least once a month now, anyway. Twice, if I can sneak out during Hogsmede visits." She narrowed her eyes at him. "No losing anymore humanity. Do I have to check on you every week now?" She raised an eyebrow at him. "Maybe I should just take you to Hogwarts with me, and hide you somewhere... like... like the Room of Requirement, that way, I could be near you all the time."

She gestured lazily to the table, upon which sat her new and improved MovieNight playlist. "Pick away, Puppydog."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Ty smiled, "The Vamp helpin' the wolf - I may not know much about this, but that's gotta be a little peculiar, yes?"

"Oh, really Karmzy - yeah shouldn't have," he laughed. "Do I get a collar too?"

"Good- I guess were stuck with eachother now, ain't we?" he laughed and shook his head. Lord had his life ever taken a detour from where he thought it woulda started. "Hidin' me in that shcool of yurs? I ain't thinkin' thems incharge there would be likin' that. The Muggle wolf hidin' in there walls."

He raised his eyebrows and looked at the selection. Finally he picked up Star Wars, "I gots me a good feelin' bout this one."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Karma smirked. "Perculiar is my middle name." She declared.

"Of course you get a collar! Blue, to match your eyes. I'll put some diamonds on it." She smirked at him, pushing herself up and off of him. "Put the movie in, Tyty."

She waved her hands dismissively. "Who cares what the higherups think? I'm Karma Black. I don't lose. They keep rewarding me for basically existing." She winked at him, folding her legs beneath her.

She she started patting on her knees, making up a steady beat. "Movie! Movie! Movie! Mov- I'll get popcorn!" And like that she was gone, into the kitchen, to make the popcorn... the right way this time.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Ty laughed, "Well its gotta much my eyes, now ain't it?"

He rolled his eyes and grabbed the disk off the table.

"Yeah sure Bossy ain't yer middle name too - Karma Perculiar Bossy Black, it got a ring to now don't it?"

"Well than to Hogwarts we go," he rolled his eyes and laughed a tad, not for a minute taking anything serious.

"I don't know if I should be a trustin' you in my kitchen with the Popcorn bag again."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:50 am

"Don't diss my popcorn!" She called over her shoulder, forgetting last time in her haste to prove him wrong. She shoved three bags and threw them into the microwave, turning the contraption on. She went into the fridge and pulled out an ice cube tray, popping out the ice and plopping one into her mouth. Her stomach barely registered the ice, but she felt the coolness of it all the way through her body. She waited as the popcorn popped, waiting for the ice to melt.

Grabbing a bowl, she swooped forward, emptying the bags into the bowl. She picked up the bowl and headed for the livingroom, humming softly. "Tyty!" She sang happily. "I made it perfect this..." she stopped walking abruptly, wavering. "I... I made it...." blinking, she searched for him with her eyes, at a loss for words. What was wrong with her? Slowly, she placed the popcorn onto the coffee table, her equilibrium shifting. She barely stayed upright, but managed to lock her knees. "Tyty I...." her arms wrapped around her stomach. "Hurt..."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Ty just shook his head and smirked; if she didn't blow up his kitchen with popcorn again, than he would stop dissing it.

Well, probably not - the memory was too good for the young man to let go, but... he may lessen his teasing slightly ... maybe.

He turned as the girl rentered - a teasing responce to her not messing up the popcorn on his lips when things started to look worse.

"Karmzy?" he asked hesitantly when she first started to sway, and then much more firmly, "Karma?"

He got up form where he was putting the movie in and quickly made his way across the room.

"What hurts? I can't... I don't know," he started to lead her back to the couch, unsure if there was anything else he could do.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Karma blinked at him, ending up back on the couch. "Swallowed some ice." She said breathily, her stomach feeling as if it were spasming. "My tummy doesn't like it." She closed her eyes and leaned backward. "Start the movie, would ya? Can't fall from the couch...." she trailed off, a sharp pain slamming through her head as Kama growled and went back to healing. She whimpered, pulling her knees to her chest. She felt more grounded this way.

She wavered slightly again, whimpering softly. "I don't think I can...." she trailed off again, wincing. Her stomach was really starting to bother her, the pain becoming stronger as the cold from the ice became more evident. "I...." she shivered, feeling the cold through her whole body. "Tyty... don't... leave..."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:08 am

He glanced at her as he reached for the remote to hit play.

"Well don't go eatin' any more ice will yeah - yer scarin' me nuff as it is."

The film started but Ty barely noticed as he was looking at Karma watching her closely. She wasn't looking any better, in fact she was starting to look a whole lot worse.

Reaching over he put an arm around her. Hoping to off some comfort for he was sure he had no way of helping a Vampire who shouldn't be having these problems in the frist place.

"Don't think yeah can what?" he looked at her. "I ain't leavin' Karmzy. Yer stuck with me now."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:22 am

"Tyty...." she asked softly. "If my tummy don't heal... I won't be able to drink blood." She frowned. "And if I can't drink blood, my tummy won't heal." She leaned her head on his shoulder, relaxing slightly at his proximity. "Its a cycle that ends with...." she let her voice disappear, knowing that the word that came next would not go over well. Not with either of them. She was already hungry.

Her eyes went to the tv screen, and she hummed the Star Wars theme song, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Together forever." She whispered. She closed her eyes briefly before returning her gaze to the screen. "I don't think I can...." she frowned. "Remember." That was it. "I was always alone, tyty. People keep disappearing since my mama died, and its always me left standing. I don't get it. Its not fair." Her voice wavered slightly, and to her surprise and displeasure, her eyes were watering again. "My whole house is gone." She said. "There's nothing there. I have nothing, and I can't even go to the bank because the ministers probably looking for me and..." she closed her eyes again, leaning on him. "I just don't want to lose you, okay?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:56 am

Ty felt an odd twist in his stomach, and frowned as he listened to her speak. He did not like what she was saying, or more importantly, what she wouldn't say was even worse.

But he shoved it away.

"Nah, it gunna be alright, Sug," he hummed softly, "There's gotta be sumptin' we'll find it, and yer gunna be right as rain."

Ty sighed, and began to stroke her hair as she spoke. He understood what she was saying. He had felt like that before too. Only at least he still had a house... this house.

Though when his parents, his sister.. when everyone died and he ended up here. What had he had then?

He didn't understand some of the details she was saying, but that didn't matter, for he understood the message.

"Don't yeah worry Karmzy - I'm gunna be right here, yeah understand. Right here - yeah ever need me yeah just come and I'll be here. I promise."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:26 pm

"If you say so, Tyty." She said softly, nuzzling into him. "I will get better of course, it was just a conundrum. I'm healing right now, it's just really slow."

She sighed and tried to relax further as he brushed back her hair. "I'll be here if you need me too, Tyty. Just... Just send me an owl. Yeah. I'll be here right away." She nodded. "I... You don't have an owl though." She frowned. "I'll buy you one, and you can send me letters every day." She smiled, nodding. "It'll be like I'm right here." Pain shot through her core again, and her hold on him tightened.

Trying to distract herself, she pointed to the movie. "So, Darth Vader's kinda badass huh?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Ty nodded his head, "Course yeah will Karmzy."

"Yer gunna get me an owl, huh?" he raised his eyebrow and laughed softly. He had recieved a few - very few - letters from Rhys that way, and had always found it an odd means of communication. "Yeah know the others in the neighborhood are gunna think I went down right batty, gettin' an owl as a pet."

He light, "Yer quite right he is."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:39 pm

She flicked him on the nose affectionately. "They'll all be jealous, because you're awesome enough to have an owl, and they're not." She teased.

"What's his deal anyway, being all evil? Whadid Jedis ever do to him?" She demanded. "He's just gonna kill em all off cuz his master said so? That's not fair!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 pm