Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Leave Out All The Rest

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Leave Out All The Rest - Page 2 Empty Re: Leave Out All The Rest

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:07 am

"Of course they will," he laughed. "Well now, he's gunna have to have ta have an awesome name now won't he. I think I shall call him Darth."

He laughed as he grinned at the TV.

"Well now, don't judge him to quickly there, " Ty debated tilting his head, "Maybe theres more goin' on we ain't bein' told."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:12 am

Karma grinned. "Darth Hoots." She decided. "An appropriately devious name."

She narrowed her eyes at the screen. "This is movie number... six." She said, fumbling over the Roman Numeral. "That means we've missed five movies!! We have to start at the beginning!!" She threw herself backwards, so she was laying across the couch on her back. "Change it to the one with blue people. We can watch this one after we get through the first few."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:28 am

"Darth Hoots it shall be," he laughed.

He raised his eyebrow, but followed her order.

"God forbide we break the order," he laughed as he flicked the movie off, and pulled himself off the couch to change disks.

"THere," he said sitting back down, "Blue people."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Karma cheered happily, wrapping her arms around his waist once he returned to the couch next to her. "Why haven't you seen any of the movies we watch, Tyty? You goin soft on your movie watchin?" She poked him playfully on the stomach before sighing happily. "We gotta go to one of them muggle things... where they put the movies on a big screen. That thing." She nodded, pushing the boy down on the cough to better use him as a pilllow.

She settled against his chest, placing her ear over his heart so she could hear his heartbeat. "Blue people." She celebrated, smiling widely. "Don't know why they're blue, but they've got tails. That's something." She nodded and turned her attention fully to the movie, watching the events on Pandora unfold.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Ty smiled a bit as he sat down and made a mock gasp, "How dare yeah suggest such a thang Karmzy - I just ain't wanna ruin the fun of watchin 'em with yeah."

And he had been far too busy being a spirling drunk to do anything like pay attention to a movie. For all he knew he could have seen any of these movies and just not remember it.

"A theatre?" he laughed, "Of course we will; they even make the popcorn for yeah there."

"Well all good thang gotta have a tail now, ain't they," he laughed a little.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:13 am

Karma nodded, but was trully lost within her movie world once more. With her focus on the movie she barely felt the pain going on inside her, or rather, was more adept to deal with it. She didn't need to worry about much anymore, because she was no longer Karma. She was a scientist on Pandora, helping out the Na'vi.

She nuzzled into him when Home Tree fell, a strong painful streak cutting through her heart. They'd taken it away, the sacred home of their people. They'd destoyed it, bringing it to ashes and splinters. Killing the Chief.

She blinked back tears.

She was like the Na'vi, homeless, leaderless, and looking for help. She needed someone to come riding in on Toruk Makto and take charge. Someone to help her take revenge. And she knew just the man for the job.

Sated by this idea, this ingenious plot, Karma's hold on Tyty relaxed slightly, and she smiled as the war on Pandora came to a dramatic close.

She had a plan.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Tyler had rescued the popcorn from earlier, and ate it slowly as they watched the movie. He couldn't completely focus, looking back to Karma every now and again, making sure she was okay, or, or...

"Well," he drawled slowly after the movie ended. "That was certianly... interestin'." He nodded slowly, as he tried to decided what he thought.

"Not bad fights," he finally assessed with a nod.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Karma nodded, looking up in time to catch him glance at her. "It was a good movie." She decided. "The humans lost." She grinned and rested against his chest, just listening to his heartbeat. She didn't want to move. She was exhausted, starving, and more than a little bit in pain. She closed her eyes wearily. Maybe if she just...?
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:05 am

Ty snorted and shook his head, "Is that the definition of a good movie then? The Humans gotta lose?"

He looked down at the girl for a moment as her eyes seemed to drift shut again, he sighed.

"Karmzy," he sighed. "They have doctors in yer world - why ain't yeah talkin' to one of em? This ain't... yeah need to be seein' someone who actually knows supmtin' before..."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:11 am

Karma shrugged half heartedly. "I'm half Vampire." She said softly. "They don't know how to treat me." She grumbled something under her breath and nuzzled into him. "I need blood, but can't digest it."

Tightening her hold on him, she frowned. "My brother... I think he took me to the hospital after I passed out. I don't remember anything that happened there, but Arsen said..." She yawned, shivering slightly and pulling herself closer to him. "...he said I..." She pouted and hid her face in his chest. "...I think I might have..." She whimpered softly. "...killed some doctors."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:38 pm

Ty nodded as she spoke. It sounded reasonable enough... but her problem... it was tweaking something at his memory. Maybe it was a horribly muggle way of treating problems but...

His eyes widened slightly as she said what she did, and for a moment his heart beat quickened.

"Well," he finally said, "I'm sure yeah didn't mean to - yer a good person Karmzy... whether yeah like it or not; yeah just weren't yerself ... though that would create a slight problem with goin' back now wouldn't it."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:47 pm

Karma smiled sadly up at him. "So I'm not a bad person?" She asked, her eyes sad. "I stole people, family memebers, tyty. Dads who won't go home, wives that will never see their husbands, sisters, brother, daughters and sons." A low wail started in the back of her throat. "I... I've ripped apart families, just because I couldn't control myself." She looked away from him, pushing herself away and sitting on the far end of the couch as she heard his heartbeat speed up. He was scared of her, wasn't he? "I'm positively evil." She pulled her knees to her chest and hid her face. "A monster."

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:17 pm

Ty tilted his head as she spoke.

"Yeah can do some bad thangs without bein' a bad person Karmzy," he said softly. "I ain't been a saint - I ain't think I'm completely bad either. Listen, yeah feel bad right, yeah? Yeah feelin' sorry, right? A bad person ain't gunna feel sorry."

He sighed, and thought about.

"If yer a monster, than I'm just as likely to be one too. I haven't ... I ain't..." he couldn't bring himself to say change. Not yet. "But - I'vee seen what it can - what yeah can become..."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Karma shrugged one shoulder. "I still feel terrible, though." She mumbled.

Her eyes widened. "Well, maybe being a monster isn't such a bad thing." She ammended, leaning back toward him and incasing him in a hug. "We can do the monster mash now." She teased. She'd heard the song once in the passing, and as a young girl, had had an obsession with it. She hummed it, winking at him. "It's not all bad!"

She leaned her head on his shoulder, sighing. "You'll be a perfectly fine wolfie." She said, her tone decided. "We'll get you some Wolfsbane potion, that way you aren't dangerous." She nodded. "I think if I go get a potions book, I can make some. That way, you stay you, only in wolf form. It'll be easier that way."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Ty let out a sound that was halfway between a laugh and a snort as she brought up the song that was a rather popular tune around Halloween.

"Well that has always been my life long dream," he said lowly with a chuckle, allowing her to hug him once more, and folded her arms around her. "Ta be able to do the monster mash."

He listened to her mirror the words more or less that Ondrea had spoken, about the potion.

"Yes, I've heard that," he finally mumbled. It was comforting to know such a thing, but only to an extent. Ty understood nothing about this world he was being dropped into, and he was all too sure he trusted potions. "It ain't too manly to admit yer frightened, is it?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:16 am

Karma pulled herself into Tyty's lap, wrapping her arms around her more securely. "We'll be monsters together." She promised, leaning her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes. "It'll be fun." She yawned, the rest of her speech coming out slightly slurred as she blinked her eyes back open. "We'll be together forever..."

She closed her eyes. "I'll find a way to get some blood, and all will be fine." She hummed the monster mash softly, unconsciousness blurring the edges of her reality for a second. She shivered, nuzzling into him further. "Don't know how... but..."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Tyler laughed and humed, "Forever monsters, huh? So poetic - should be on a greetin' card."

Looking down he tilted his head as she seemed to drift off again. As she meantioned blood once more, the idea that had been poking at him before.

"Hey Karmzy..." he started to talk, but then stopped. Maybe he should just let her sleep. She looked like she might need it.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:20 am

Karma struggled to stay concious, looking back up at him. "Yes Tyty...?" She asked, nuzzling into him further and taking much comfort from his body heat. He was warm. Like a human blanket. Her eyes closed again, and she hummed the Monster Mash softly, tangling her fingers in the edge of his shirt. She was dropping into unconciousness faster than she could keep herself out of it.

She was asleep within a matter of moments, her strength ebbing away. She went limp against him, breathing softly.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:29 am

"You know, Karmzy, I think I know..." he trailed off as her breathing leveled out. She was out of it completely. He smiled softly at her, "Yeah know, I think I can tell yeah later."

Leaning back, he focused back to the television, allowing her to sleep once more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 pm