Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Nothing More

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Nothing More  Empty Nothing More

Post by Harmonie de Venin Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Harmonie sat alone at one of the tables, hands wrapped around her cup of thick hot chocolate. Hot chocolate was good for thinking, she had discovered.

And Merlin, did this girl need to sort her thoughts out. Staring down into her cup, as if inspiration would burst from it, she chewed on her cheek, trying to concentrate.

But the more she tried to concentrate on him, the more frustrated, irritated and determined she was not to. Gnawing her lip and drumming her fingers on the table, the girl continued to run through the endless cycle. After all, it helped her avoid addressing the situation herself.

But from her 2 hours sitting here, she knew one thing for certain- it was only attraction, nothing more.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Nothing More  Empty Re: Nothing More

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Julian was starving. In retrospect, skipping all his meals had most likely not been the best idea. Sighing, he turned his sights to the cafes.

Walking down the street, he rubbed his temples. He had a headache. And he was hungry. It was like he was being punished for something. Resisting the urge to sigh again, he rubbed his arms, stepping into Crepes Belles.

Noticing Harmonie, he smiled to himself. Ordering himself a plate of their pancakes, he made his way towards her, a pitcher of maple syrup in his free hand. Filling the empty seat, he looked at her, plastering on the ghost of a smile, "I hope you feel better than I do, Harmy."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Harmonie's face darkened considerably as she caught sight of the boy himself enter the cafe. Fate was laughing at her. She smiled meekly in response and leaned back in her chair, rubbing her temples tiredly.

"I doubt it, Jul." she breathed, shoulders suddenly slumping. The girl shook her head and moaned softly. "Worst headache in history."

You're the one causing it. Harm grumbled mentally to herself. Merlin did this boy get on her nerves. She managed to raise an eyebrow at his pancakes and syrup, though there lacked a certain sarcastic teasing edge that was usually so poignant.

"Hungry, much?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:19 am

"Join the club." Julian replied darkly as the throbbing pain in his head started up again. Hissing softly, he drenched his pancakes with syrup, softly humming to himself. As that did nothing but hurt his head more, he stopped, finally picking up his fork to dig in.

Flicking his gaze up to Harmonie, he grinned, "Starving actually. I haven't eaten all day."

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:18 pm

"Worst." Harmonie sipped her hot chocolate. "Club. Ever." Her lower lip jutted out slightly in a pout. Shaking her head, as if the headache could literally be shaken off itself. Sighing, she picked up the fork next to her and quickly cut off a piece of Julian's pancakes before promptly popping it into her mouth. She winked at him and leaned back into her chair, rocking on the back legs of it.

"Boys." she grumbled. "Only have headaches when they're hungry." Harm rolled her eyes at him.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:49 pm

"True that." Julian sighed softly, taking another bite of his pancakes. Shaking his head somberly as she stole his pancakes, he said, "You're gonna have to pay me for that."

"Really?" he raised an eyebrow, "So tell me Harmy, why do girls get headaches?"
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:42 am

Harmonie smirked at him. "Julian, I practically pay you every day with the mere grace of my presence." she smiled. "And my affection should be enough for you to live on for the rest of your life."

Of all questions.

He just had to pick that one.

The girl began to gnaw at the inside of her cheek again out of frustration and threw him a dark, accusing glare. "When idiots mess with our heads." she hissed, suddenly furious with him. He was causing this stress.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:36 pm

"And thank you for that, Harmy," Julian grinned, clasping a hand over his heart, "I don't know what I'd do without you in my life."

Taking another bite of his pancakes, he flicked his gaze up to her, his eyes clouding with confusion at her glare. Swallowing, he raised his hands up to his shoulder, "I didn't do anything!"

Pausing for a moment, he wracked his brains. Maybe he had done something. "At least, not intentionally. Um, what did I do?"
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:39 pm

"Curl up in a cupboard and cry until the sweet release of death from your barren life?" she asked innocently, smiling at Julian.

"Argh!" Harmonie screeched softly as to not draw too much attention, but slammed her cutlery onto the table rather angrily for someone who was known to be able to suppress her feelings well.

What was she meant to do? Seize him and kiss him and get it over with so she could move on? But what if he saw more to it than it really was? The girl crossed her arms around her torso and blew a bit of stray hair away from her face, while eyeing him carefully.

"Not intentionally. I don't think." she narrowed her eyes at him slightly. Harm sighed warily. "I don't know what you did, you moron." she said, though her insult was more playful.

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Smiling, he shook his head softly, "I think that's a little much, Harmy."

Taking another bite of his pancakes, he started at her screech. Choking, he wheezed, glaring at her, "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" Leaning back, he stared at her, tilting his head, still very confused.

"Alright," he said, nodding just as slowly. Opening his mouth to continue, he snapped it closed, his mind blank. Opting to shrug, he finished, "I have that affect on people."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Harmonie pouted, looking down at her cup as her fingers traced the rim of it, and murmured, "Hardly."

A small growl caught in her throat. "If it stops you from being so frustrating- then yes." she hissed. This...this boy, was just making her more confused, angry, annoyed. His blatant indifference towards what he was doing to her physically made her blood boil.

It was his last sentence that threw her overboard.

"Affect?!" she said, voice shrill with absolute disbelief. "This much of an affect?!" she seethed, and rose slightly from her seat, leaned over the table and tangled her hands aggressively in his hair. Harmonie paused for less than a split second, a flicker of hesitant doubt in her eyes, which was promptly replaced with rage.

Her lips crashed onto his, a small part of her rejoiced at having it done and over with, and she kissed him possessively. It wasn't anything personal, really, it was just the way she did things.

He better not take this personally. But how could he not? Or would he? The girl growled and her hands suddenly dropped from his hair and wrapped around his neck, applying an uncomfortable amount of pressure around his windpipe.

And Harmonie was strangling Julian.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Blinking at her owlishly, Julian stared at her as she growled, putting his fork down to raise his arms defensively. "I'm not frustrating!" Crossing his arms, he pouted at her in a vain attempt to get her to calm down.

Wincing as she spoke again, he frowned slightly as she stood up. Tilting his head slightly as she tangled her fingers in his hair, it didn't actually occur to him what she was doing until she crashed her lips against his.

She wasn't - but she was - it couldn't be true. There was no way Harmonie was actually in love with him. Resisting the urge to panic, he suddenly realized that he was feeling light headed. Why am I light-headed? Realizing that he hadn't actually pulled away from Harm and therefore had been depriving himself of oxygen, he pulled away, only to notice the uncomfortable pressure around his neck and the lack of air getting to his lungs.

Oh Merlin no. She'd gone mental. She was trying to kill him. Pulling his wand out, he was about to force her off of him when his eyes rolled back into his head and his grip on his wand slackened. Falling back in his chair, Julian passed out.
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Brock watched the young couple from across the room. Ah, young love. How he enjoyed watching them make a fool out of themselves.

He stood behind the girl, laughing softly and doing a slow clap. "Well done, girl. It would seem that you've completely kissed the daylights out of him." He winked at her, glancing around the small cafe. "It's a shame he isn't stronger, eh? Never knew a girl who could make people pass out just from a kiss before."

The other patrons chuckled at this, and it was clear none of them had seen what had really happened. He grinned at the girl, nodding. "So? Would you like me to wake him?"
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Harmonie immediately froze as the boy slumped into his chair.

Dear God.

She killed him?! Out of frustration?!

She was insane. Still paralyzed, the girl's eyes widened at the thought. Properly nuts. Homicidal. The man's slow applause behind her snapped her out of her trance and she turned to him quickly.

"Yes." Harmonie paused. "I kissed him and he fainted." she murmured, facing Julian again. "Dear God." Harmonie choked, slightly afraid of herself. She had knocked him out! She was mentally unhinged. Loopy.

Stepping out of her chair and kneeling next to Jul, Harmonie looked up at the stranger, wide eyed.

"Please." she said, panic clear in her usually dark, murky eyes.
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:41 pm

"Calm yourself." Brock murmured under his breath. "He isn't dead." He rolled his eyes upward. Children this generation were so compulsive. "You are no killer, young one."

He stepped closer to the boy, wrinkling his nose. Vampire Marked. Maybe he should just leave this one to die. He sniffed slightly, glancing back at the girl, then at his watch. Well, he supposed he had a few minutes. He could get his cappachino and leave.

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out some salts, cracking them under the boys nose. They would wake him violently once he smelled them.

Brock would ask him about the vampire later. Maybe even catch the Leech. Who knew?

"There we go." He said, stepping back as the boy started to awaken.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:02 pm

What was that smell? Groaning, Julian opened his eyes blearily, blinking rapidly as he stared at the scene around him, "Wha? What happened?" he asked, rubbing his head, looking from Harmonie to the man in front of him.

Narrowing his eyes slightly, he thought back to what had happened, "I remember - I remember you being confusing." Julian pointed at Harmonie, "And then you - you kissed me," frowning, his voice wavered slightly. Shaking his head softly, his eyes narrowed further, he stood up, bending down to pick up his fallen wand, resisting the urge to point it at Harmonie threateningly, "And then you decided to try and kill me."

Crossing his arms, Julian glared at her, suddenly furious, "Have I ever been anything but nice to you? And this is how you repay me? I for one am sickened." Shaking his head, he stepped towards her, "I would've expected this from Ninette, but you?" Inhaling deeply, he sighed, "Do you know what has to happen now?

"And you." Julian whirled to face the man, staring at him confusedly, "Who are you?"
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:04 pm

Harmonie turned briefly to raise an eyebrow at the man.

"Young one? Really?" she asked, wandering for a second who this stranger was. "And you just carry those salts with you in your pocket?" Today was weird. Snapping back to Julian as soon as he awakened, she stood from her kneeling position by his chair.

Harmonie ground her teeth together and shook her head in denial. "I didn't try to kill you, idiot." she hissed, purely on defense now because of his accusing tone.

"I kissed you and you fainted." She bit down on her tongue hardly as he stepped closer to her, but stood her ground. "I. Did. Not. Try. To. Kill. You." she insisted. It was true that she would have stopped strangling him as soon as she realised what she was doing- but there was no time for that on Julian's schedule, the boy fainted too quickly. This was all his fault!

"Don't be immature." Harmonie warned, knowing exactly what he would do next.

Distracted again, the girl turned around to the man, suddenly interested in the answer. And why he was still here.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:25 pm

"Is that so?" Julian raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms, "Funny 'cause from where I was, your hands were wrapped around my neck. And applying pressure to my poor little throat."

About to respond, he snapped his mouth shut, eyes narrowing as he thought. She'd just tried to kill him, and if he revoked her Angelship and made her a Fallen Angel, he had this nagging feeling that she'd actually kill him this time. "Fine," he huffed, "If it makes you feel any better, I'll think about it, but you're going to have to do a hell of sucking up if you want to stay."

Raising an eyebrow, he glanced back at the brunet man.
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:39 pm

Brock had been watching both of the children with bored type of interest, like he was watching a particularly bad Micheal Bay Movie. It was boring, and the plot sucked, but at least things exploded, and hey, sometimes you even got to see some naked girls.

Taking a swig from his coffee cup, he shrugged. "Just thought I'd help the situation." He said cheerfully. "Name's Brock. You're welcome." He said looking at the boy. He really needed to get himself unmarked. "Nice tat you got there, on the back of your neck. You belong to someone?" He asked cheekily.

He shrugged at the girl. "You're young, compared to me. Would you rather me call you 'Old Woman'? No? Then shut it." He shrugged. "I see a lot of fights. Sometimes when someone gets knocked out, or faints," He gave the boy a pointed look. "...you have to wake them up fast. I was just doing that."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:55 am

Expression blanking, Julian stared at the man for a moment before snaking a hand to the back of his neck, "I don't belong to anyone." Julian snapped, "And I'd remember getting a tattoo."

Crossing his arms, he fumed silently, glaring at the man. What was with this obsessie denial of the truth? He'd been here, he'd have to have noticed that Harmonie had tried to kill him. With a cold glance at the girl in question, the idea of just leaving flitted his mind. But he was curious; what was this guy - Brock, he reminded Julian of the character from Pokémon - talking about when he'd asked if he belonged to someone?
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Harm scowled at the man, but decided he was not her priority at the moment. Though she thought it would be fun to argue and interrogate him further on her part, she brushed it aside and focused on the matter at hand.

Harmonie shrugged at Julian. "My hands were on your neck, I do that when I..." she trailed off. She realised that her strangling had sort of drawn away attention from the kiss itself. The poor confused girl was still trying to figure out if that was good or not. She bit her lip and her gaze dropped to the floor and for a split second Harmonie de Venin actually looked vulnerable. She abruptly straightened up and smoothed her hair down.

"Fine." she mumbled. "If it keeps you happy." she flashed an ironically sweet smile at Julian. Her eyebrow rose at the young boy questioningly and peered at his neck curiously.

"What are you talking about?" she frowned at Brock. He belonged to someone?
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:59 pm

"When you kiss someone?" Julian raised an eyebrow at Harmonie as she trailed off. Though he had momentarily let that slip from his mind, her mention of it brought it back. And the idea that she might possibly be in love with him. Swallowing hard, he sat back down his chair, looking up at her suspiciously, tensing up.

"You - you aren't in -" Glancing away, he drummed his fingers against the table, frowning at his squashed pancakes, trying to get that word out. "Love with me are you?"

Frowning at Brock, he narrowed his eyes, "You'd better explain yourself."
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:57 pm

Brock yawned, taking another few gulps of his coffee. Man, kids were annoying. He was so glad the only one he'd had to take care of had grown up.

"You have a tattoo on the back of your neck." He explained. "You can even look. Right there." He tapped the back of his own neck in demonstration. "It's a Vampire tat. Means someone owns you." He cocked his head to the side. "Based on the language it's in, it's probably a female. You know any Vampires?"
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:29 am

"...yeah." Harmonie smiled sheepishly, suddenly feeling very self conscious. Why was that stranger still here, again? "Sorry..about that?" she murmured, apology sounding more like a question than anything else.

Harmonie shook her head frantically. "No no no no." she laughed incredulously. "I like you Jul, but Merlin no- not in love." She tried to reassure him. Not love. Never. She nodded decisively. "Never in love."

"Julian? A...You let a vamp get her paws on you?" she stuttered, completely bewildered. After a brief pause and a quick shock recovery, Harm's mouth twitched into a bemused smile.

"You belong to someone?" A small giggle escaped her lips, before she promptly snapped it shut- knowing it might irritate Julian just a tad.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:47 am

"Good," Julian sighed, leaning back in his chair, nodding. "Because if you did...." he trailed off, shuddering.

Julian raised an eyebrow at Brock, somehow managing to seem rather calm even as his heart began beating at a frantic pace, "I can't see the back of my neck. I'm not that flexible."

Karma Black. That was the only answer to this. His heart stopped for a moment, and part of him wanted nothing more than to find her right now and explain why the hell she'd done this to him. Opening his mouth to say something, he snapped it closed, glaring at Harmonie, "I - I don't want to be owned! She - she made me. She just -" Pausing, he tilted his head, trying to actually remember what had happened, "I didn't want to. She was creeping me out. And then -" he frowned, "she bit me."

Crossing his arms, he nodded, "So I didn't let her. I was in this weird state when I wasn't really aware of my own actions. It was like being high. It was really weird."

Looking at Brock, he stood up again, walking towards him, "But you know things about this. So what does it mean to be 'owned'" he put finger quotes around the word, "by a vampire?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:07 pm