Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sharpie Face

Gwen Pallas
    Gwen Pallas
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sharpie Face Empty Sharpie Face

Post by Gwen Pallas Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:40 pm

The man from across the room kept throwing Gwen confused glances. He had been nursing that firewhiskey for close to an hour now. She knew that he recognized her from thirty years ago, when she had burned down the place out of sheer boredom.

He wouldn't do anything. The man was wrinkled and dying, while her body was unchanged. He, like so many others, would call himself crazy, blame it on the alcohol, and maybe take some more pills to calm him down. But neither of them would forget that day.

Gwen had a nasty habit of starting fires, and they always managed to swallow up the people she loved.

She ordered a butterbeer, paying the bartender with the last of her human money. She wasn't going to drink it, but she loved the way that the golden-brown liquid glinted in the low lights of the pub.
    Lilith Michaelis
    Lilith Michaelis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sharpie Face Empty Re: Sharpie Face

Post by Lilith Michaelis Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:19 pm

" Papa? I know I am not allowed too far away from the house but may I please go out. "
    Lilith smiled sweetly in her father's face, her deep brown eyes holding a hint of determination. She wanted to go out and explore the area, but her father had very strict rules against that when he decided to take her along to other places. She knew he was a busy man especially when he took trips out of Paris to go to one of the family " Meetings ", but Lilith hated to be cramped up inside knowing she could go out and have fun in a new place. She also knew that if asking nicely didn't work arguing him down will, and Lilith never lost an argument with her father.

Sebastian stopped scribbling words down only to look into his daughter's face. He swore she was the absolute mirror image of her, if not for her brown eyes which she got from him. Staring into those eyes he could tell she would not give up...She never did. Sebastian sighed a bit and pulled out a hefty sum of muggle money. He was far to busy to be bothered right now and needed all the quiet time he could get. But in his line of work Sebastian didn't really want his daughter out where she could get into any type of trouble with anyone.
    " You can not go to far...Please do not go far....I will know where you are at all times...And if I think your going out of bounds...I will hunt you down and send you straight back home...Understand? "
    His voice was firm yet calm and his eyes unmoving.

Lilith smiled as she took the money and kissed her papa on the cheek.
    "Of course Papa."
    Walking out of the door of his office she made her way outside, petting and mewing Azure on her way.
    " Don't worry mon amour, I'll be back soon. "
    Looking into those blue eyes almost killed her to leave her kitten Azure behind and she decided she could not. Picking up the little kitten she put him into her purse and walked out the door.

Lilith stroked Azure's furry little head all the way into a little cafe named Félicité. Taking a seat near the wall where she could see the door as her papa always instructed her to do in any place she entered. She didn't look at the menu just yet and decided to check out the scene. Her dark eyes scanned the room, no one looked very interesting except for one female. There was something about her...Something off...Something alluring... Lilith just stared until a waiter came up and asked for her order.

"Excuse me mam? Are you ready to order? "
    " Oh.Yes...Um I would like rice, red beans , and steak, water, and a small bowl of milk for Azure please. "

The waiter nodded and walked off, and Lilith's eyes returned to the female.
    Gwen Pallas
    Gwen Pallas
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Gwen Pallas Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Gwen noticed a girl who was staring at her, and watched her as she took her order. The vampire looked up at the ceiling and closed her eyes, taking in her scent, then she quickly snapped open her eyes, noticing something odd. She walked up to the new arrival.

"Strange," she said with a friendly smile, "I've never seen a cat in a restaurant." She watched the little thing flick its tail gracefully. She turned her head back to the girl, deciding she was full enough to let her live, "What's the little one's name?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:08 pm