Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sweet Incentive

Edith Miller
    Edith Miller
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sweet Incentive Empty Sweet Incentive

Post by Edith Miller Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Edith entered the candy store, hadn't been in a candy store since her son Lynx was only 12 he was now 21. She looked around the store she could smell the sickly sweet smell of all the candy's fusing together, the only reason why she was in here is that she decided she might reward her students with candy if they answer questions or do their homework

Edith stopped in front of some sugar quils they looked pretty nice and quite sweet, just the thing she imagined her students would like, she then began picking up a few
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Sweet Incentive Empty Re: Sweet Incentive

Post by Rozzers Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Alexa needed some sugar. She entered the shop ans smiled like a little girl. She went over to the choclate frogs. She noticed someone.

"Well Hello Professor Miller, It's nice to see you again. You probebly don't remember me, but I was in your son's year. How are you and lynx?" Alexa said with a smile.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Edith Miller
    Edith Miller
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Edith Miller Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:23 am

Edith turned around as she heard someone addressing her it was a young woman she looked slightly familiar but couldn't quite remember who she was

"Oh no sorry dear, I don't remember. When you get to my age remembering past students becomes an up hill battle" the woman asked how her and Lynx were, she seemd quite a sweet and lovely girl

"I'm quite good thank you, still working at Hogwarts, and Lynx im not sure if he told you has recently been appointed the Transfiguration Professor, which im really pleased with because I was worried about him for a while he just seemed to be doing nothing with his life" Edith said
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:10 am

"Well I hope he gets to love the job he is doing. I am the Transfiguration Professor at Durmstang. I love my job and hopefully he will." Alexa said with a smile.

"My name is Alexa Thorpe by the way." Alexa said with a small laugh.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Edith Miller
    Edith Miller
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Edith Miller Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:07 am

Edith nodded her heas as the woman introduced herself and said she was working as Transfiguration Professor at Durmstrang

" Ah yes I do recall Lynx mentioning an Alexa" Edith then paused for a moment as she had a sudden thought " You wouldn't be the the same Alexa who scored the highest NEWTS in the school for that year would you?" Edith asked as she started to remember the woman
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 pm

"Yes that would be me." Alexa said with a smile.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Edith Miller
    Edith Miller
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Edith Miller Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Edith then smiled back at the woman " Well congratulations then, so should I suspect to be seeing a book on Transfiguration from you soon?" Edith asked

She really liked Alexa she seemed so successful it was everything she wanted her son to be like, though sadly Lynx fell short of this expectation
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:39 pm

"There is a book in progress at the moment. I started it then I did my first year of teaching last year. I also Have a up coming potion that I am hopefully going to be succesful in. You see I am trying to find a cure for werewolfs. This cure will make the werewolf their Animagus form and they will be able to change at will. I'm half way through and hopefully will have this cure in the next couple of years." Alexa said with a smile.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Edith Miller
    Edith Miller
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Edith Miller Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:00 am

Edith was surprized to her Alexa was attempting to make a potion to cure werewolves, she personally thought it would be a wonderful idea but wasn't sure if it would be possible

" Oh my thats certainly ambitious of you, oh but would it be just wonderful if you were successful. I truely think that there is to much prejudice against werewolves" Edith remarked
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:28 pm

"i know were you are coming from. I have werewolf friends and they have told me how painfull the transformation is. I don't have anything against them. It wasn't their fault that they were bitten., But then again some people just walked into situations with out thinking were they where at the time when they got bitten." Alexa said as she rolled her eyes.

"So I have been working on a potion for them. It will be expensive yes, but it will be worth it if I complete it." Alexa said with a smile as she looked at the sweets in front of her.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Edith Miller
    Edith Miller
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Edith Miller Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Edith nodded at Alexa in agreence " Well I haven't personally met any werewolves, though im sure your right sometimes people can be so foolish, I attempt to teach the young ones about how to defend themselves against dark beings and magic but I feel half the time they don't take it seriously, that they are just casting spells for fun" Edith said, letting out a sigh

Edith examined the sugar quil then looked back up at Alexa " So how about your students how do they behave? though mind you being Durmstrang you guys are pretty uniform and strict" Edith asked
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:16 pm

"We seem to get a lot of troubled students. He help them to the best we can. Yes we are strict, but the student can have fun." Alexa said with a smile.

"What about your students?" Alexa asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:00 am