Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Drinks with Friends

Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Drinks with Friends Empty Drinks with Friends

Post by Khariton Lazar Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Khariton had been back in Russia for awhile he always loved it here, but he was here to do a little drinking and maybe meet up with a friend or two, one just never knows. He had made many friends over the last few years when he took over his fathers company, many of which were older than he was but that didn't matter to him, just the business.

He had sent an owl to his friend Sacha asking him to meet him for drinks, but he was not sure if he was going to be able to meet him or not. But that was fine he would enjoy the scenery while he could.

Khariton had finally proposed to Juliet and she had said yes, but now he needed to find a best man for the wedding. Juliet had moved up the date for the wedding which totally surprised him, seeing is see never wanted to marry him in the first place, but she always listened to her parents.

Finally a waiter came over and he ordered the strongest drink they had. He really didn't care what it was as long as it was strong. As soon as the waiter came back he started to drink it slowly while he waited.

Last edited by Khariton Lazar on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Drinks with Friends Empty Re: Drinks with Friends

Post by The Mel Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:51 am

OOC: ... Durmstrang is in Russia, here...

Sacha had nearly declined the invitation for drinks. He didn't like the thought of being away from Alise for long. The only reason he had agreed was that Ketty had convinced him that he was at risk of being smothering.

He just didn't wish for her to grieve alone.

Walking into the pub, Sacha's grey eyes swept those gathered therein, coming to rest on a familiar face. Crossing over to the man's table, he took a seat, inclining his head in acknowledge. "Khariton. It has been a while," Sacha said. "You have changed since I've last seen you. I trust that business is well?"
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Khariton Lazar Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:46 am

((( Fixed it..I am still trying to get my way around)))

Khariton was glad when Sacha showed up, it was getting really boring having no one to talk to. Khariton leaned over the table to shake Sacha hand.

"Yeah I can imagine what a couple of years can do, and a busy business." Khar smirked

"Father has expanded his business all over the place and it keeps me busy. Never have much time for myself these days." Khar had to smile, he like being busy.

"So hows your family, and the school? Can't say I miss it much." Khariton smirk and then took a sip of his drink.

Khariton caught the site of the waiter and called him over to the table.

"A drink for my friend her" Khariton sounded pretty demanding like always

The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:08 am

Sacha firmly returned Khariton's handshake. He couldn't help but chuckle.

"If I recall correctly, you always felt that school was more a prison than anything else," he remarked.

"My mother is doing well, as are my grandparents," Sacha replied, requesting a firewhiskey from the waiter. "I discovered about a year and half ago that I have a son. He's thirteen, now. Clever boy. Rather different from what I was when I was younger. Less mischievous."

The waiter delivered the drink and Sacha nodded in thanks, turning the glass on the table idly with one hand. "As you may have heard, I got married earlier this year - private ceremony. My wife is Alise. Beautiful woman. I've come to love her very much. Recently..." Sacha paused, breathing deeply before throwing back the glass of alcohol. He waved off a refill; he would not return home drunk.

"Our first child was stillborn," he spoke quietly, tone a bit thick. The pain of the loss was evident in his eyes.
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Khariton Lazar Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:02 am

Khariton had to laugh, "You would be correct, sometimes it felt like I traded one prison for another, but then at least at home I didn't have homework." Khar had to smile, god did he hate homework.

Khariton sipped on his drink while he listened to Sacha talk about his family. "Wow, that must have come as a shock to you to have a son." Khariton has to smile when he told him that his son was clever and less mischievous.

"I suppose as a parent that is a good thing, but where is the fun in that. Causing and getting into trouble is the best part of school." Khariton had to laugh. "I recall being in your office many times over my last couple of years.

Khariton remember Sacha from being his Highmaster for a few years in school but it the his fathers business when he had more dealings with him. Khariton had always looked up to Sacha even though it may not have ever seemed that way.

Khariton listened to Sacha talk about his wife and could tell he was very happy, he could just hope that Juliet would love him as much as Sacha loved his wife.

"Yes, I recall, congratulations." Khariton could feel the air change a little while Sacha talked and could tell it was sad news and when he told Khariton abut the baby he understood.

"I can understand that perfectly, and I am sorry. I remember when my mother went through the same thing years ago." Khariton remember how hard it was for his mother, it had happened right when he went off to school, she almost didn't let him leave because the thought of loosing him too was hard on her.

Khariton felt bad about wanting to bring him here to share his happy news now, but maybe it was something that would help him a little he was not sure.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:16 am

Sacha chuckled. "We did get to know each other rather well, didn't we?" he mused.

"I thank you," Sacha said quietly. "We will... get through this. What hurts me the most is that she believes it to be her fault." He closed his eyes, drawing in a centering breath.

The man forced a smile. "So. What is it I can do for you, old friend?"
    Khariton Lazar
    Khariton Lazar
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Khariton Lazar Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:06 am

Khariton had to laugh, "Yeah got you know you better than my father would like."

Khariton knew they were in for a hard road ahead, he just kept thinking about the hard time that his mother had gone through. "Well if you need anything just look me up"

Now onto the important topic of the night, his marriage to Juliet.

"Well I finally got around to officially got around to asking Juliet Charlienco to marry me and she said yes." Khariton said with a proud smile on his face. "I was wondering if you would be my best man?"
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Sacha inclined his head in acknowledgement, but said nothing more on the matter. He probably would seek the younger man's assistance - that was not his way - but the offer was appreciated, nonetheless.

"Congratulations," he responded. His next reply was slower in coming. Sacha was certain he was in no frame of mind to assist another in celebrating so happy an occasion. In the end, however, duty won out. Duty always did.

"Of course," Sacha gave a small smile. "I would be honored." Maybe, the experience could do Alise and himself some good, give them something else to think about, if only for a short time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 pm