Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Green Light

Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Green Light Empty Green Light

Post by Amora Kirke Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:38 am

Mora leaned over the bar, deep in conversation with the bartender. She didn't care that she had to be back at the school in a few hours to meet the students or whatever, and she certainly didn't care that she should already be a Bauxiburton's. She'd been there already. She could hold that job, at least.

Besides, she was hungry.

Her eyes flashed back and forth along the bar for tonight's victim. It wasn't like she could just start teaching hungry now, was it?

With a yawn, she leaned further across the bar, her skirt riding up accordingly. It wasn't much of a skirt, really, just a bit of fabric that swooshed around her thighs, but who was paying any attention to things like propriety now a days? No one from this century.

Her shirt was showing more than a little bit of midriff, and the father she leaned toward the bartender, the more skin she showed. She was starting to think she wouldn't have to even glance at the men around her to get some decent feeding.

You just had to love Bite Me. The mortals were so eager.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Green Light Empty Re: Green Light

Post by Viola Seuss Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Viola walked into the club, her normal stance of fear gone, replaced with the confidene only hunger gave her. It was been a week since she had drunken anything, much longer than what was healthy. She needed this extreme emptiness in her stomach. Somehow, she didn't have the killer instinct other vampires had unless the hunger set in.

Her eyes caught Amora, ho was being her usual self. Padding over to her friend, Viola placed her tiny frame in the seat next to her. She wouldn't be bother; boys liked the idea of two girls.

"Hola, chica," she smiled, "Didn't expect to see you here. I guess we both needed a drink,"
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Eragon had come in the club wearing a suit, his wand was at right hand side of his hand. Just in case. People can't be to carefully now a days. He noticed two lovely ladies. And made his way towards the, sit next to on. He glanced up at both of them and sigh. That was strange one was dressed like a slut in Eragon's mind the other was just pretty looking, to bad he was taken. He spoke."Anit the two of you dears." He said slowly, his polish accent showing.

(Sorry it isn't much I post a lot better. I just am drained.)
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Tue May 08, 2012 3:09 pm

Mora looked over at Vi with a sad sort of smile, raising her chin in a suave sort of greeting, before taking another swig of vodka, still talking to the bartender before the man excused himself and went off to help some other patron. Her eyes went to the boy who came up next, her eyes sweeping him. He was alright looking, she supposed, but a quick breath through her nose ensured she wouldn't be biting from him. She had her eye on a blond on the dance floor anyway.

"Dears?" She asked, her voice smooth and sensual, as usual. "Don't think I've ever been called that before." She finished off her last four shots of Vodka and smirked. The burn from such alcohol had long been gone, even before she'd been a Vampire.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Wed May 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Viola turned to the man, a smile flashing in the light of the muted bar. She turned back to the bar, her body still facing the man to show her interest. Smell or no smell, she was hungy enough to eat anything.

"Hola," she replied, her shoulders low and relaxed. she wasn't usually like this, but knowing Ethon was there to protect her made her relax even more. "What is a man like you doing here?"
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Wed May 16, 2012 9:19 pm

He smiled, as his drink came. He replied two both."I'm not interested in Immortals. Unless it's this one. And not the one that's flashing her ass at me." He Cully liked Viola, that woman, rather then the other one, although eh did not know any of there names, he knew they were vampires. And besides they were both hot, he was only interested in Viola."And What brings me?" Well, the woman, the sex, the drinking, and you??" He asked her slowly.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Sun May 27, 2012 11:29 am

Viola flashed a polite smile at Amora, more amused with the man than sorry for her friend. She leaned against the bar, her dark gaze drawn back to the man. Blunt- she liked that. She would hate to disappoint, but there would be any ...of that tonight. Her hand drifted over to his, her smile growing devilish.

"I'm just here for a little fun and something to drink,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 am