Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

through sin & self destruction i stumble home

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

through sin & self destruction i stumble home Empty through sin & self destruction i stumble home

Post by Rora Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:48 am

HAYES HOUSE, SUMMER

Lena curled up on the couch of her sister-in-law's house, staring in bewilderment at the sights that were in front of her right now. Murder, befriending an enemy, Paris, and the fight with Haze had untimely unprepared for one very vital aspect of her life she had never bothered to remember: the ordinary. Yes, Lena was not exactly used to the ordinary, though someone not as ordinary as she was shouldn't be.

Her eyes did not seem to blink, because she was just so scared. She wondered if the prospect of having a normal life was possible with all these things she's done over the summer. Normal seemed like a world away, a universe, even. Her lip never moved either; she was still in far too much shock her brain could handle to speak.

Last edited by Lena Vorstenbach on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Adult
    Adult

through sin & self destruction i stumble home Empty Re: through sin & self destruction i stumble home

Post by Patricia Vorstenbach Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:58 am

Patricia's heart was singing. She couldn't believe her parents would actually give her their house without a single word. They should anyway, because they had a million other houses in a bunch of different places. And the house would be her and Alex's home for the rest of their lives, perhaps.

As she entered the music room, Patricia saw Lena lying aimlessly on the couch, and she chewed her lip. This summer had taken a huge toll on the young girl, that she knew. She wondered if she should talk to her. "Lena?" she asked. "Are you alright?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

through sin & self destruction i stumble home Empty Re: through sin & self destruction i stumble home

Post by Rora Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:19 am

Lena heard a voice call her name from across the room. She snapped out of her dreamlike state and turned towards the face, which was just Patricia. Lovely Patricia, who listened to her murderous thoughts and stayed near her and told her that everything would turn out just fine even if she had no clue what she was talking about.

Lena tried to make eye contact with her sister-in-law, and she muttered, "I don't know." The three silent words hung eerily in the air, reverberating into the surrounding walls. The Uchitel waited for her sister to say an answer, if it was ever going to come at all.
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Patricia Vorstenbach Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:48 am

Patricia sat down on the arm rest, and she put an arm around her sister. "What's wrong?" she asked, stroking her sister's shoulders gently. "You know you can tell me anything." She then looked at her sister's darkening eyes, and she tried her best not to sigh at them.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:15 am

Lena, out of instinct, immediately cuddled up in Patricia's arms and closed her eyes, trying to drift off to sleep. "A lot of things are wrong," she mumbled, "I thought I told you everything that happened."
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Patricia Vorstenbach Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:49 am

Patricia nodded and stroked Lena's hair. "Well... talking about them, it makes you feel better," she replied, whispering in Lena's ear. "Now, tell me all of what had happened."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:10 pm

Lena sighed, fiddling with her thumbs and staring at them as if they were diamonds. "First, I lost my soulmate," she began, deadpanning, "then I went to parties with Haze, and she offered me crack. Then I told her, 'Bitch, I don't take crack!' And... oh Pat, I don't know. I lead a very screwed up life."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:48 am