Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Grudges

Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Grudges Empty Grudges

Post by Loz Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Jaelyn sat in the darkest corner of the pub, glowing green eyes watching the few strangers scattered around the place intently. She supposed that something interesting would happen soon- the tension was thick. The only thing that had brought her here was boredom, and the library had been full. So to the pub it was.

Running her fingers around the rim of her glass, her gaze flickered to the window at the sight of a familiar figure.
    Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Grudges Empty Re: Grudges

Post by Eliza Morozov Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:16 pm

Eliza walked towards the dark pub with an emotionless mask on her face. The blonde rarely displayed any emotions, to do so would give others something use against her. Her movements resembled those of a cat as she walked through the open doorway and spotted her sister. Her nose scrunched up in disgust slightly as she looked at the people surrounding them.

"So this is the place you spent most of your spare time at," she hissed, disgust evident in her voice, as she sat down next to the older girl. "I can see why they call you crazy now."

Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Jaelyn smirked at her younger sister. "Oh come now, Eliza." she taunted, clearly quite enjoying the other girl's blatant displeasure.

"It's interesting when they all get themselves worked up." she said in a low voice. "It may as well be theater." she chuckled darkly. Smiling to herself, Jaelyn leaned back into her chair. "Of course I'm crazy, dear. We Morozovs have it in our genes." her eyes glimmered mischievously.

"And what are you doing here, princess?" she drawled, using her father's petname for her. He had always favoured Eliza- though it did not effect Jaelyn in the least, it often stood in the way and gave her little sister an advantage in arguments at home. Her old home.

Eliza Morozov
    Eliza Morozov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Morozov Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 pm

"Theatre?" Eliza's expression of disgust deepened further. "But I suppose those of you who have been locked away at a mental hospital would say," she muttered to herself as she looked around once again. The people around them resembled drunken pigs more than they did humans. She didn't say anything else for a few more moments. letting her mind wonder. This was certainly a place where she could find danger. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all.

She gave her sister a smirk at the name. The favourtism of their father, however little it was, was something she had always liked to hold over her sister. "Oh I was simply looking around the places around my future school. You don't know what kind of fun you can find if you don't bother looking. "Its is simply bad luck that I have managed to run into you, Sister."
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Jaelyn's expression immediately changed from mischievous and taunting to a dangerously dark one. "Obviously your memory has deteriorated, sister." she spat. "I'm beginning to believe you forgot what happened the last time you brought that up." The core reason of her hatred towards her family was their abandonment and betrayal when they shipped her to St. Mungo's. She would never trust them again, and she had had her revenge on all of them individually.

Eliza's had been the least painful, considering she was the youngest. Jaelyn had been kind to her, in that respect.

"You're starting at Durmstrang now?" she raised an eyebrow at her. "I dare say you're a bit too delicate to survive in such an institute, Eliza." she mocked.

"Bad luck? If it was anyone else, dear, that you approached here..." she leaned in, smirking, and whispered, "...they would have crushed you like a bug." Smiling quite blatantly at the thought of it, Jaelyn rested back into her chair and took a long drink from her cup.

"The only reason I haven't done so myself is because I wouldn't want to spill such fine blood."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content