Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Duel in the Shack

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Duel in the Shack - Page 3 Empty Re: Duel in the Shack

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:42 pm

"Very important it's what makes people get through life. Some people aren't fortunate enough to get their revenge though. Some have it taken away from them." He said leaning his chin on the tops of her head.

"Good now we shall never be hurt again." He smiled. "We have the best protection available."

"Nothing is too much for you. I should have brought you something but this.." He took the locket in his hand. "...Is priceless. It is my heart. So promise me you'll keep my heart save." He smiled kissing her again. "You can give me your love, that is all i ask. Then i shall have everything i shall ever need." He replied to the thought in her head then smiled. "Oh sorry it's hard to distinguish thoughts from voice sometimes."

"I love you too." He whispered into her ear pulling her back in for a hug.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:16 pm

"I agree" she said, scowling as he rested his chin on her head. Why was she so short?

"You could be hurt but I'll always be there to heal you" she smiled back at him, her gray eyes clouded with love.

"It's amazing. I couldn't have asked for more. I promise I'll keep your heart safe forever" Hayden beamed.

"I give you my heart freely and forever" she grinned, kissing his collerbone.

She took his hand and gently pushed a ring onto his index finger. It was a plain gold band but inside the words 'Forever yours' were engraved.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:52 pm

He smiled. "I like your height. It's cute." He chuckled brushing back her hair.

"Thank you." He smiled leaning down to kiss her. "I shall make sure that none of us are hurt. I promise."

"That is all i ask from you my love." He said gazing back into her eyes, the love spreading between them.

"And i shall treasure it as if it were my own." He whispered into her ear feeling the cool metal sliding onto his finger. He glanced down at it and smiled taking hold of her hand.

"If you ever miss me or need me hold your locket tight..." He placed the locket in her open hand and closed her fingers around it. "... and you will feel my heart beating." He smiled brushing his fingers against her face.

"Say my name whilst doing this and close your eyes and i shall appear. But if you really need me then i shall be here. I will drop what i'm doing to see you. Promise. Anytime, anywhere." He smiled kissing her this time letting his tongue trace her lips.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:40 pm

"It's not cute" she blushed, scowling.

"I'll keep you to that promise" she smiled, tracing his jaw line.

She grinned at his smile and snuggled into him.

Hayden's eyes widened as she heard the beating heart. "I thought you were joking" she said, rounding on him.

She moaned as his tongue traced her lips. Running her fingers lightly down his spine, she pushed herself onto her tiptoes.

She pushed her tongue into his mouth and smiled happily.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:13 pm

"It really is shorty." He Smiled kissing her before she had chance to retaliate.

"I don't joke about things like that love. You hold my heart forever and always." He smiled leaning into the kiss letting his tongue slide into her mouth. He sighed happily his hand slipping under her shirt onto her back.

"Not now." He moaned against her lips resting his forehead against her. "Ugh i have to go... is there somewhere i can take you? I'd hate to leave you here alone." He asked rubbing the side of his head as it began to burn.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:04 am

"Please don't call me Shorty, your just a giant" she scowled, sticking her tongue out at him.

"I hope so, Mr Charmer" she grinned, enjying the feel of his tongue in her mouth.

She gasped as his cold hand touched her naked back. "Hades" she moaned.

"Not now" he moaned. She looked up at him disappointed. "Where?" she questioned. "No, i have nowhere" she said, looking down. It was true, she didn't have time to stick around places. But if she had him, she certainly stay.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:25 am

"I'm not a giant, im very far from it actually." He smiled. "I've seen giants and they are VERY tall. Trust me."

"I've got business to do." He frowned an idea forming in his head. "Nowhere? Well you could always come back to my place. At least there you will be safe. Then i can return to you once im finished." He smiled lifting her chin to kiss her lips.

"Is that what you wish shorty." He smiled giving her a little wink.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:39 am

"Yes you are a giant" she teased, hugging him. "Giants are strange and scary and you must save me. I'm a damel in distress" she joked.

"Business" she pouted, then giggled as she saw her lipgloss staining his white shirt.

"Lipgloss on your shirt" she pointed out, attempting to wipe way the pink stain.

"Your business partners will not be happy to see you've been messing about" she smirked, winking.

"Yes, I'll come back to yours. Thank you Hades. You best return unmarked" she teased, buttoning up his shirt and placing a kiss to his lips.

She scowled at his nickname for her and replied, "Yes i can think of alot of things to do". She winked

(Hades--you are lazy Razz)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:42 pm