Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Literally new

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Literally new Empty Literally new

Post by Passion Rose Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Passion was in a music store, looking at some country albums. She loved Country, even though it was a Southern thing in America. She picked up a Luke Bryan album, hurriedly paid for it, and ran outside where it was raining. She loved this weather, the feeling of rain on her skin was heavenly.

She was too busy enjoying the feeling, when she slipped on some water and ran into someone. "Oh, I am so sorry!" She exclaimed. She would have been blushing if she wasn't a vampire. She smelled the human's scent; Muggle, male, age twenty.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Literally new Empty Re: Literally new

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:07 pm

Alexzander was just out enjoying the rain something he rarely did because he never knew when he would run into someone that from his past. See Alex is really Terrence Okinawa and he had disappeared and his appearance was altered by his captors all he knew was that his birth parents last name was Charlienco so it seemed fit that he used it to be his.

His thoughts were disturbed as someone ran into him he was about to cuss them but noticed it to be a female. "It is alright accidents happen right. My name is Alexzander or Alex." Alex slipped his hand out of his pocket and held it out for her to shake. He smiled slightly and wondered why she was alone.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:20 pm

She smiled. "Thanks for understanding." She accepted the hand, and flashed a grin, hiding her fangs. This was a muggle, they don't need to know what they can't be.

"My name is Passion Rose, I have one of those names where countless of Nicknames can be made. So call me what you want." She replied, laughing.

"So what are you doing out here on this wonderful, rainy day?" She asked, shuffling her feet.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:01 pm

"Well Passion I enjoy walking in the rain is somewhat soothing to me. Also there is no better time to think then out on a walk in the rain at least that is what I have found lately." He smiled a little bit at her he knew that he would never give her a nickname for he actually liked the name Passion quite a bit he thought it suited her also from what he had saw during their brief exchange.

He looked her over and thought that she was a little attractive and wanted to get to know her but was not sure if she would want to get to know him someone who does not know a thing about his past at all so there would be not much that he could fill her in on about him other than the little bits and pieces that he has been told.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:08 pm

She blinked in shock when Alex called her by her name, not a version of it. "Well, that is a first," She told him. "nobody really calls me Passion, it's a pleasant change." She observed his spiky, brown hair. It suited him, and she liked it a lot.

"I love walking in the rain, for one not a lot of other people do it, and the rain feels really nice." She replied, zipping up her jacket and putting up her hood. "One time, I have even started dancing in the rain." She laughed. She suddenly smelled blood, about a mile away. She started breathing through her mouth, she didn't want to run off to start making a meal out of the Wizard that was bleeding.

Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:35 pm

"Well I actually like the name Passion a lot..." He paused briefly. "I like the uniqueness of it and from what I have got from our brief conversation so far I think it suits you." He winked at her and noticed a change in her behavior but it did not scare him he sensed that she might be a vampire he had seen a few of them in his wanderings but never was scared of them.

"Is something wrong?" He asked seeming a little concerned though he guessed what was probably bugging her if she was what he thought her to be the smell of blood but he won't let her on to the fact that he knew about vampires for she just thought of him to be a normal muggle.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:49 pm

She would have blushed, if she was capable of it. "Thanks, that actually means a lot to me you know." She told him, smiling softly. She quickly shook her head. "No, I am fine. Just a thought, crazy thought." She laughed, shrugging it off as he would see it.

"So, where are you from?" She asked, trying to shrug him off the current topic.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:28 pm

"I am from Russia but my family is British actually." He tilted his head to the side and wondered how far he could create his past or rather keep up the story. So far it was truth or what he was taught to be the truth. So he was safe but if she went deeper with her questions he would not know what to do.

"So Passion what do you like to do?" He wondered if he could possibly talk her into having a drink with him or possibly just a walk he would be happy whatever way he would be happy though he was not sure what he was thinking he just met the girl and he wanted to get to know her this normally did not happen he never wanted to get to know a person that he just bumped into usually just a name was all he needed and he was on his way.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:39 pm

She nodded. "My family lives in Britian, and is British." She didn't tell him that she didn't speak to her family, she was scared to see their faces if they find out she is a Vampire. So they thought she was dead.

She frowned, and tilted her head in thought. "Anything that deals with helping others, and high amounts of speed." She replied. "What about you?" She asked, curious. This man made want to find more about him.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:59 pm

"Well for starter I have a real passion for working with animals which is why I am currently studying Veterinary medicine. i also have my pilot licensee so if you ever want to go for a flight just ask." He smiled again. He did not know where he was going with that and it probably just sounded weird.

"Umm has anyone ever called you beautiful before?" He could not believe he just said that he just met the lady and he was now giving her complements. 'Seriously what is wrong with me? I have tried so hard to just stay locked away from the rest of humanity and now I am flirting with a young lady that I just met.' Alex thought to himself.

"So would you like to continue to walk with me maybe stop somewhere for a drink?" He ran his hand through his hair and wondered what was different about her that made him want to talk to her.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:32 pm

She laughed when he used the word, 'Passion. She looked at him with a new respect, when he told her he was learning how to heal animals. "I would love to go someday." She replied, excitedly.

She laughed, and shook her head. "A few times, my sister and a few ex-boyfriends here and there." She answered. She looked at him smiling. "Thank you though, I have to say that you are pretty handsome." She told him.

"Why not?" She replied. "I would love too," She blinked the rain away, wishing she could pull out her wand and make herself dry and can't get wet by the rain.

Outfit!
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Alex offered her his arm and smiled a little more. He was beginning to think that today was his lucky day to run into such an attractive lady but he immediately pushed that thought down he hardly knew anything about her. "Thank you hardly anyone calls me handsome any more though I don't know why."

He knew he was drenched and probably should make for the nearest restaurant or pub whatever came first but part of him was holding him back he just wanted to be with her anywhere that she was. He pushed back his bangs off his forehead.

"I think we probably should just go for the drink actually. What do you think?"

Alex's outfit
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:23 pm

She took the arm happily, and smiled up at him. She was glad she was wearing heels, sometimes she really didn't like being short. "Well, I have to make sure I call you handsome more, right?" She replied, laughing.

"Good idea, we don't want to get more wet." She agreed. "What do you have in mind, handsome?" She enjoyed his company very much. She pushed the thought, hope, away that they will talk together often. She also hoped that he passed off the coldness by the weather, and not herself.
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Terry Lee Okinawa
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Terry Lee Okinawa Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:34 am

Alex led her to the nearest to the nearest pub and opened the door for her. He still was trying to figure out what he wanted to know what drew him out at that very hour and to the spot but he just summed it up as fate he finally had someone he might be able to call his friend someone who he could talk to and probably won't think he is a weirdo or insane.

"After you my dear." He said with a smile he was taught to be a gentleman and that was something that he could not just forget or let slide away it was in his blood and his very DNA since it was constantly bedded into him everyday of his childhood.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:32 pm

She grinned at him, thinking, 'What a gentleman!', and looked around cheerfully. She liked it, and turned towards him. "Do you have a preference where you want to sit?" She asked, curiously.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:19 pm