Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

never let me go

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

never let me go Empty never let me go

Post by Rora Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:10 am

Slightly disoriented, Lena walked into the arena, her face showing a display of utter happiness. She had been twirling for hours on end. Her muscles were aching because she had been smiling and laughing for so long, it was unreal. Her blue eyes were clearer than they were in months, and her heart was definitely lighter.

As she twirled, she felt on the coarse ground of the Arena, and she couldn't stop laughing even though her butt hurt and her palms were bright red. Her laughs echoed into the empty space, making her look and feel completely alone.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

never let me go Empty Re: never let me go

Post by Hannah Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:17 am

Charles ran into the Arena because he knew it would be Lena that was laughing like a maniac. Hold on... she was. She was a maniac ever since he had met her. He chased her, screaming, "Lena! Be careful!"

It was too late. She fell onto the ground, but she continued to be laughing. He sat next to her and asked her, "Lena, are you alright?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:16 am

Lena nodded, and her hair flicked so fast she couldn't stop it. Maybe it would hit Charles's face. And because she didn't want to talk to him at the moment - can't he just go away? - she was glad with that possible outcome.

"I'm fine, dah-laaang!" she chuckled, though she really didn't mean the 'dah-lang' bit, "why are you bothering me, anyway? I'm nearly at the top of the rollercoaster. Nearly..." She knew he wouldn't know what she was talking about and she'd look like an idiot, but never mind.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:30 am

Charles felt a bit of hair go into his mouth. "Ew!" he shrieked. He put his head in his palm. He went away for a few moments, because he had hidden something in the grass, just in case. He opened the leather case, and thankfully it was sunny. So it would be alright.

"Do you know what would make you happier, Le?" he asked, gesturing to his violin.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:48 am

When Lena saw how annoyed Chuck was, she was glad and she began to clap. When he stood up an walked away from her, she was even happier. She wanted to begin clapping and screaming, but there was no reason. In fact, she shouldn't because she was left alone in the middle of nowhere.

"A fairytale?" she deadpanned, a bright grin that was only for show displayed across her face, "I like fairytales, Charles!" She then looked at the violin and gasped, "Are you playing a song for me?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:38 am