Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Get your hands off me.

Dorothee Tarigyen
    Dorothee Tarigyen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Get your hands off me. Empty Get your hands off me.

Post by Dorothee Tarigyen Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:05 pm

She held her face while she cried, at an crowded street somewhere in Europe. And even if someone had looked at her, the tears would not have shown thanks to the rain that was pouring heavily down from the grey clouded sky. Her hair was recently dyed in a dirtbrown shade but as always the color never stayed long. It was one of the many downs with being veela. You could never hide your beauty. And the beauty was for her a curse. People walked past her, no one even looked at her. Dorothee looked like a homeless person, or a streetrat. Dirty and wearing old raggs. But it kept her safe, and that was the main point. The most important point. Sitting there and shamelessly letting the tears flow down her cheeks Dorothee over and over told herself that she would be fine. That one day the emptiness within would be filled and that she would have a place to live. Right now she didn't know just where she belonged, but for now she had to run. And when running away, hididng, there were no time for silly dreams. So she kept her dreams inside. The hunters were after her, and soon there was nowhere left to hide. But she held on, and kept on running.

Inside her head she picks together all the scattered pieces of her life, thinking through all the memories. The few worth remembering. She finds all she need t survive another day in her heart, and for a night the world is all hers. She stood up, wobbiling a few steps. People were staring. She could see their thoughts through their empty eyes, who was she? Why where her hair shining so bright even though the rain poured down? Doro hang with her head and soon people forgot that she was there, wandering the streets. With nothing but her pocket change, she made her move and headed towards the closest Inn. As walking she stares at her shoes and fights off the negative thoughts in her brain. And as she quietly counts to ten inside she discovers another way to put all those thoughts out of her mind, to recover. She felt like buying a few razors, cutting up her both wrists. What was there more to live for when she had nowhere to be. Or should she just let them catch her and do what ever?

Dorothee searches though all the faces of the crowd in the streets, she doesn't know a single soul and she felt too alone. Was this the end of the road? Should she give up all she ever had fighted for? Ignore the fact that her mother had sacrified herself, only to give Dorothee a chance to run away and live? Should she just be selfish and take her own life? All those time she had fought, no. Never would she give up, and lay in. Let them get their wish. She didn't need a home, or money. She was free, and all she needed were her spirit and courage. And one day she would be free for real. Able to live her life, get a family, a house. Never ever would she back down.
    Gasper Royal
    Gasper Royal
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Get your hands off me. Empty Re: Get your hands off me.

Post by Gasper Royal Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Gasper had been stood for a while now under the shelter of a pub doorway. He was waiting for her to come by, he knew she would. He'd been watching and waiting for the right opportunity to pop up before he took her as planned.

A thin white silver chain swung around his hand as he waited, that was the key to keeping her trapped. Once it touched her it would keep her grounded, leaving her no way of escaping. He began to whistle but it soon stopped as his eyes spotted her walking by. Once she had pasted he pulled up the hood of his cloak and began to follow, the chain still swinging in circles by his side.

He took up his whistling again, neither caring nor bothered if she over heard him and guessed his intentions. If she ran, he'd chase. If she turned and fought, he'd laugh and win. Oh how he loved this job.
    Dorothee Tarigyen
    Dorothee Tarigyen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dorothee Tarigyen Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:45 pm

She felt how someones gaze were laying upon her. And very correctly, not too far away from herself a stranger stood. Spinning something silvery in one of his hands. Was it just a coincidence or was he one of those hunters too? there was no time to think, it was better to take off and think later. Act first. Ask questions after. She walked faster into the big maze of people. And while walking she tucked down her hair in the back of her shirt and pulled a hoodie over her head.

And then she ran through the heap of people, pushing them carelessly aside whenever they were in the way. Was he following? Dorothee did not dare to look back, she focused on the path laying infront of her. She ran, her feet barely touched the ground. Her hood got caught by the strong wind, blowing it off her head. Releasing the hair to flow freely behind her.

She turned her head to look back. If he was following her he was no where to be seen and she sighted out in relief. From what she saw he had not followed her. False alarm, she said to herself as she stopped. After taking a moment to breath out and catch her breath while her pulse went down to normal she thought about what to do next.
    Gasper Royal
    Gasper Royal
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Gasper Royal Fri May 04, 2012 9:31 pm

He smirked as she ran off. This was the best bit about the hunt, the chase. The annoying bit however were the people that got in his way as he followed. Their safety wasn't his concern though so he pushed, elbowed and forced his way through the crowd to get to her. He'd do anything it took to get to her, there was no way she was going to escape. Not now not ever. Not on his watch.

Once she was at a safe distance for her to assume she was alone he pulled up his hood and stuck to the shadows, the silver chain hanging low by his side. He needed to bid his time and wiat for the right moment. As she stopped he slowly began to spin the chain, building the momentum until it was fast enough to travel. With one throw the chain flew from his hand and wrapped around her wriat locking into place with a seamless seal. "Gotcha!"
    Dorothee Tarigyen
    Dorothee Tarigyen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dorothee Tarigyen Tue May 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Just as she breathed out, catching her breath the man appeared again. And before she got the time to run, neither less react he threw something towards her. A silvery shining rope flinging through the air aiming at her. Doro tried to run, escape from it but it was too late and the chain attached to her wrist. She squirmed, shouted and tried frenetically too get the thing of her. But I stuck, impossible to remove in any kind of way. "Get this thing off me NOW!" She screamed at him in pure rage. For when veelas got angry, they got really angry.

She thought about how she only moments ago had thought about taking her own life. And how she regretted that she had not done it. Because this would be more painful than death. Her gaze layed upon him, eyes burning with frustration.
    Gasper Royal
    Gasper Royal
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Gasper Royal Fri May 18, 2012 10:54 pm

He smiled. "Bullseye!" He muttered to himself as he made his way over to her, the silver chain magically getting shorter as he went. When he was close enough he pulled on the chain so she came crashing into him.

"Is that anyway for a lady to speak?" He asked as he wrapped an arm around her waist whilst the other went up to her wrist. "I can't let you go, i've only just caught you. There's a huge hit on your head pretty one." He chuckled spinning her out and then pulling on the chain again to get her to walk with him.

"This way. We have far to go."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:53 am