Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

All Good Things Don't Come To A End!

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

All Good Things Don't Come To A End! Empty All Good Things Don't Come To A End!

Post by Rozzers Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Alexa's life was worth nothing at this moment. Her life just consisted of Teaching and that was it. Her past was dark and hardly anything had lightened up in her 21 years of being alive. She just wished someone would lighten her world up.

So she sat in the woods with her snake hunting somewhere.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

All Good Things Don't Come To A End! Empty Re: All Good Things Don't Come To A End!

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Artemis life has been messed up. He was still not over Phillie's death. It had only been a couple of months and it felt like it was yesterday. He knew that he would have to move on. But it was so hard for him to even think about it. Artemis knew that he had to do something or his family would get involved.

And he didn't want Athena to sit him up with every girl that she thought was perfect for him.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

All Good Things Don't Come To A End! Empty Re: All Good Things Don't Come To A End!

Post by Rozzers Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:01 pm

Someone is near mistress! her snake hissed as she slithered up Alexa's Arm and around her neck. Alexa Pulled her hood up so only her waist length blond hair could be seen. She got her wand out also.

"who's there?" Alexa said out loud.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Artemis blinked he was just wondering. Not thinking about where he was going. But he then thought he seen a snake but shook his head. He had been seeing a lot of things since Phillie's death. Artemis knew that he would have to find something to help him deal with it.

“ I am Artemis Capulet.”
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Alexa looked to see a young man come into view. She put her hood down and her bright green eyes locked with his.

"I'm Alexa Rozalie Thorpe. It's a pleasure to make your aquintence Mr Capulet." Alexa said with a bow of her head.

Well introduce me then! Fade hissed at her owner.

Alexa rolled her eyes.

I was going to my dear fade!

"This is my snake Fade." Alexa said with a smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:21 am