Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+14
Marcus Bonnet
Alec Blanchard
Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
Camille Fortescue
Emelie Foss
Danielle Lamoureux
Basil Skydancer
Roxana Luna
Sithis Nonomyth
Etta Skydancer
Ninette Fontaine
Julian Rousseau
Artemis Capulet
Chantelle Fontaine
18 posters

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree.

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree. - Page 4 Empty Re: Rocking Around The Christmas Tree.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:07 am

Ann's jaw literally dropped when she saw what Julian did. She wasn't expecting him to kiss Alec that much was sure and when Julian went up the front of the ballroom and confessed his love, she was trying hard not to laugh.

When Alec walked back to her and Roxana, she smiled and nodded. "It's okay" she said then frowned and shook her head. "Though what you did was a bit insensitive" she huffed then raised an eyebrow at him. "So what about Amortentia?" she asked not putting the pieces together.

Ann looked at the girl and smiled "Antonette DeMoivre" she said happily. "Nice to meet you Mel" she added. I didn't know he had a sister she thought then glanced at Alec and smirked. "I agree with Mel, go apologize. The guy is crying for merlin's sake" she said when she glanced over at Julian.
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree. - Page 4 Empty Re: Rocking Around The Christmas Tree.

Post by Roxana Luna Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Roxana was shocked to say the least. She blinked and shook her head. "Wow. That was unbelievable." She looked over at Antonette and nodded "I'm alright just not very comfortable in this place. I'd rather be at home." She looked at the younger girl who intorduced herself as Mel "Its nice to meet you Mel, I'm Roxana."

Roxana looked around again and shook her head again wishing she was either back at BB with Mana or at home with her father. Looking at Alec and rose an eyebrow. She was curiously as to what he was going to do.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:38 am

"You - you're sure?" Julian sniffled through his tears, looking up from Lisette's shoulder, his eyes all wet. Smiling at her, he nodded, "It has to be true. After all, how can someone not love me?" Nodding again, he giggled softly, glancing over at Alec.
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:50 pm

"I know I didn't have to," Marcus smiled. "But I wanted to." His grin grew as she said she liked it, "I'm glad you do because I was worried you wouldn't."

He look over to where he found two boys kissing and shrugged. Traveling with his parents on their tours, he had seen stuff like that. Boys kissing girls. Girl kissing boys. Girls kissing girls and boy kissing boys. He looked at Nine suspiciously, giving her a look that clearly wondered if she had been the cause of that.

"Do you have anything to do with that?" Marcus asked curiously as he pointed over two the boys, one that was crying and the other as freaking out.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Lisette gave him a slightly forced smile, trying not to get annoyed at his last statement. It's from the potion, he's allowed to say things like that... right? She nodded her head, "Exactly, Julian. Everybody loves you."

She looked around the room, keeping a general headcount of how many people were staring at them... him. It didn't look too good.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Alec's thoughts were interrupted by a sob and he looked over at Rousseau and couldn't help but roll his eyes. Crying? That was a bit too much, no?

Alarmed by the familiar sound of a little girl's voice, he glared at his sister. "That was so not funny, Amélie," he said and scoffed, "I hurt his feelings? Did you not just see what he did to me?"

"Insensitive," the boy echoed and shrugged, "Maybe. But, honestly, Antonette, put yourself in my place."

When the girl said something about Amortentia, his train of thought came back to him. "Oh, uh, Julian's party," Alec explained, "I crashed it and he had put Amortentia on the punch. Of course, I just had to drink it," he said, sarcastically, "I'm not even sure I did something, but it must have been pretty quick. I only took a sip and they say you have to keep drinking frequently or it wears off."

"I just thought someone could have put Amortentia in the drink," he said, frowning, "But it's not possible. I mean, everyone would be going crazy over me by now, since everyone drank it."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Ninette flashed the boy an 'innocent' grin. On Ninette such a look just became more frightening.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she hummed. "Perhaps Julian is just finally telling the world the truth."

Jingling her present in her hand she smiled.

"I got you something too," she nodded her head, "But I left it under the tree - we may miss all the fun in here if we leave. So you decide."
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Post by Amélie Blanchard Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Mel patted Alec's shoulder, reching high abover her head to do so. "Ah, you're just bitter that you got kissed by a boy. You'd be laughing if it was anyone else. But seriously, he's in tears. Go comfort him or something until the potion wears off. And for Merlin's sake, don't let him drink anything! It's possible he was targeted and someone slipped it to him when he was't looking."
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:20 am

He laughed at her not-so-innocent grin and smiled genuinely, "That makes you look scary and I doubt you'd want your pretty face to look like that, now would you Nine?"

"Mischief for the grand Miss Fontaine," Marcus chuckled as he shook his head. "I will just pretend that I heard and asked nothing. Sounds like a logical thing to do so you don't love potion me," he teased.

"Did you really?" He asked her curiously, contemplating whether to stay or not. But at the end of the day, he'd rather spend time with her than a room full of people he didn't know at all. "I suggest we leave then," he grinned. "I'm quite curious on what you got me."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:49 am

Ann raised an eyebrow and shrugged "Me kissing a girl or me kissing a boy?" she asked when he said to put herself in his shoes. She blinked at the thought. "Maybe possibly" she said then shrugged "Question was who did it?" she said with a shrug, then looked at his sister, Mel, "You know Alec you should listen to her, she's right" she said then added "you better comfort him."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:23 pm

"You think my face is pretty?" Ninette asked raising her eyebrow, and smirking, behaving like her usual self, however a small part of her, hidden deeply, was bashfully excited by the comment.

Ninette sighed and looked across at Juli, not feeling remorce exactly but... "Don't worry. I only play mischief on those who deserve it."

Shaking off her odd, feeling she was grinning again, grabbing his hand and leading him out of the ballroom and winding through the halls until they got to the family sitting room.

It was a much small room. The blinds were drawn and only a faint glow of afternoon light was getting through. The rest of the room was light by the tinkling christmas lights from the tree in the corner.

Dropping his hand she walked over to the tree, flopping on the ground in front of it, the white skirt of her dress spilling around her legs as she leaned under the tree to grap a small neatly wrapped pracel from under the tree.

She held it out, a hesitant feeling making her usual smirk soften into a smile, "Do you want it?"

[OOC - Its two small key chains; one a small fountain, and the other one a mask - I have more to them Razz But Nine will explain later]
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:08 pm

"I'm sure other people find your face pretty," Marcus grinned. Deep inside though, very deep inside, he was feeling stupid. It wasn't noticeable but the developing crush he was growing on the girl was there. He, however, felt like he had no chance with her. After what she had told him about her friend and the fact that he was younger than her, made Marcus believe that he would never have a chance with her.

She's only giving me a present because I'm her friend, he thought to himself. But he moved that thought to the back of this head quickly.

"Well, I'd hope I don't ever do something to get you mad," he laughed. "I'd hate to see what you'd to to me."

Marcus held back onto Nine's hand and followed her until they were in a small dark room. Through the darkness, he found a couch and took a seat as Nine went to go get the present. He could hear the gift he had given her in the darkness and smiled. He laughed a little, thinking she would never be able to sneak up on him.

"Of course I want it," Marcus laughed as she handed him the present.

He opened the gift with a smile as she saw the two key chains. He was sort of confused but when he realized that one was a fountain, he smiled slightly. Maybe the fountain represents where we met, thought Marcus. "Thanks Nine," he grinned. "I... I think I know what the fountain means but the mask?"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:05 am

Ninette shrugged, and gave a little smile, "That may be true, but maybe I don't want everyone to say it."

She shook her head unsure where that had come from and decided the best way to deal with it was to ignore it.

"Everyone should take that motto, and then no one would have a problem," she grinned, her eyes twinkling dangerously.

Smiling slightly, and tucking her hair behind her ears she moved over as sat beside him on the couch.

"Well... its so, you don't have to change you're face... just, hide it sometimes," she gave a teasing grin. "Not that I really want you to do that either."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:27 am

Nodding, he smiled at Lisette before glancing back at Alec, "You know," he said softly, his eyes misting over as he turned his gaze back to his Angel, "he really is amazing. He's a Beater for the Prideux Quidditch team. And he's beautiful and hot and -"

He cut off abruptly here, a little frown etching his way onto his face as he brought his hands up to his face, the love potion beginning to wear off. "Why am I crying?" Julian's frown deepening, he glances sideways at Lisette for an answer, thinking hard as to what had just happened.

The memories coming back to him now, his eyes widened, his breath hitching in his throat. Sneaking Blanchard a glance, Julian groaned, sliding down into a sitting position, leaning against the wall, "Lisette," he glanced up at her, "please tell me that that was all a hallucination and I'm just going crazy and I didn't actually kiss Blanchard."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Harmonie couldn't stop the escape of a small bubble of laughter from her lips but she quickly shook herself. What Nine did was admittedly bloody hilarious - but in public? At this type of event? The gossip would spread like wildfire throughout the school, Julian would be miserable for days. Pouting slightly, Harmonie nodded at Lisette and turned to demand an antidote from Ninette, but by then the potion was wearing off.

Oh Merlin, this was going to be awkward. Blinking at his first question, she remained silent and rubbed the back of her neck, shifting awkwardly. Lisette could do the talking with this one.
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:38 am

"Just me?" He joked slightly.

Marcus laughed at her suggestion and shook his head slightly. "Don't you think that if everyone would have that motto, your life would be extremly boring?" He joked. "Not that I would want people to mess with you and all but it's.... yeah, just a question."

Feeling slightly embaressed, his hand messed with a strand of his hair which he felt like he needed to get cut before he went back to school. He didn't want it to grow as long as a girls, even if it would nice. He smiled at Nine but his eyes never left the gift that was given to him.

"I would hope I don't have to hide my face anymore," Marcus laughed, joking nintey-nine percent of the time. "Even though it would be best considering it's starting to get attention around school."

"What's your favorite colour?" Marcus asked curiously and randomly.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Ninette just smirked, her eyes twinkling, but didn't give him a verbal answer. Besides she wasn't entirely sure she wouldn't begin to frighten herself if she said the answer on the tip of her tongue - yes.

"I suppose it would," Ninette said slowly, picking at the hem of her dress, as she pulled her legs under her, hiding them beneath the flowling white skirt. "But, you know sometime I don't want to deal with it. Sometimes it would be okay to just be..."

She shruged and left that thought hanigng.

"Oh, yes I'm sure its getting a lot of attention." She grinned, her smirk appearing again just slightly, "But it better not get too much. People should remember I saw it first."

The girl blinked at the question for a long moment and then laughed.

"Blue," she said when she finally calmed down. "Blue like a clear summers day, or the calm sea."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Alec stayed quiet when his sister said he'd been laughing if that was happening to anybody else because it was true, but shook his head when she told him to comfort the boy. "Comfort Rousseau?" he exclaimed, "He'll probably try to kiss me again!"

"You kissing a girl," he said, but frowned, "Well, a girl kissing a girl is not that weird, though."

Shrugging, the Prideux looked around the room, trying to figure out who'd have done this. The de Venin's wouldn't have done that, it was not their thing, and Lisette wasn't that crazy. She seemed to be comforting Julian, even. The only person who seemed to be enjoying this and who would have something to do with it was. . . he narrowed his eyes at the blonde.

"Ninette Fontaine," he muttered, jaws tense, watching her leave with a third year boy. Turning to Antonette, he shook his head, "I'm not going to do that. Ninette will enjoy it too much if he ends up declaring his love for me again."
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Mel glanced over her shoulder to where the boy was now slumped against the wall with a shell shocked look on his face. "Um, Alec? Either he's more depressed than we tought, or the potion wore off." She pointed to the boy, then frowned in recognition of the two names. "Hey, aren't those the two people you told me to stay away from before school? Well if this is what happens around them, I can see why."
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Wed May 02, 2012 4:06 am

Swaggering back into the party area after having snuck away with a very attractive older lady Basil's blond hair was tousled to the extreme and he had a smug, satisfied smirk firmly in place on his features. His vest was wide open and his top hat had been lost somewhere on the huge makeout session leading to the bedroom.

The rocker had his arm wrapped around Ninetta's shoulder as he led her to the refreshment table and offered her a bottle of Firewhiskey. "A toast to an amazing night and an amazing woman," Basil asked with a flirtateous wink.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Wed May 02, 2012 4:29 am

Etta was refraining from the extreme urge to giggle like an over eager schoolgirl as she reentered the room, her arm firmly around his waist. She took the offered Firewhiskey with a grin, brushing back her dark brown hair with a hand, at least attempting to keep it more tamed than it was. Gulping down the burning substance with practiced ease, she passed it back, her eyes not even taking in the rest of the party. Her clothes were ruffled, but relatively intact, thanks to a few Reparos and a single Wingardium Leviosa.

"You're entirely too kind, Spice." She teased, grinning.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Thu May 03, 2012 6:25 am

"I try," he murmured taking a long draught from the bottle before replacing it on the table. Turning slightly towards the woman next to him Basil nuzzled her hair, wrapping his arm more securely around her shoulders. "I must confess when I first arrived tonight I had no idea that something like this was going to happen."

Basil took her hand in his and raised it to his lips to kiss the back lightly. "I should go soon though, Kitten. It's been fun but I need to get home and make sure Dansen hasn't shredded all my furniture."
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Fri May 04, 2012 11:10 pm

Etta smirked knowingly, but made no objection to the mans advances. Instead, her hold on him tightened slightly. "I was expecting a party, not the nice little get together we had." She said, her fingers slowly beginning to draw circles in the skin on his side through his shirt. "We should see each other again once or twice." She purred.

She playfulness dropped once he mentioned leaving; a small part of her making her hold on him tighten further. "You're leaving?" She asked, glancing at him through her eyelashes as he kissed her hand. "But you've only just got here..."
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Sat May 05, 2012 5:47 am

"I'd like to see you again," Basil admitted, pressing a kiss to her hair. "You are an amazing woman, Ninetta. I'd be honoured to see you again." He took a step back and cupped her cheek tenderly, his side still tingling from where she had touched it. "I'd bring you home with me if that's what you really wanted. Your family may not approve of it though. I mean, a good looking woman like you going home with a scruffy music professor like me? I'm a single man living in a ranch house with naught but an ocelot and my instruments for company."

His mismatched eyes sought hers. "Though perhaps a dance before I go? To show that you mean more to me then just a little get together. And to also cement my intentions of seeing you again." Basil gave a crooked little smile. "Would you honour me with a dance, Kitten?"
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 am

"I...." her eyes went downward, even as she leaned into his touch slighty. "I don't want you to go." She admitted softly. Her eyes glanced up at him, before looking away again. She smiled. "Sadly, I can't go tonight, but I could always come visit later..."

The next time she glanced up at him, she got caught in his gaze, her amber eyes swimming with some unreadable emotion. "Of course." She said, a smile gracing her features. "A dance would be lovely."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 pm