Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Christmas Date ;)

Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Christmas Date ;) Empty Christmas Date ;)

Post by Lance Arthur Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Lance was in his nicer clothes. He had on a blue button up shirt and a black vest. He also had on his nice pair of Jeans and some converse. Looking around he lets his thoughts drift to the girl he was going to see. Athena, his best friend. He was glad to spend Christmas at Capulet Manor.

Lance was to lost in thought to notice the person in front of him. He bumped into them and stumbled a little. He looked up and caught the person. "Are you alright?" He usually was nicer around Christmas. He wasn't a normal little snot to people.

Christmas Date ;) Empty Re: Christmas Date ;)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Ann was walking around the lake humming a merry tune when suddenly she bumped into someone. She stumbled a bit but quickly regained her footing when the boy had caught her; she smiled as she looked up at the boy "I'm alright" she said "I'm so sorry for bumping into you though" She said apologetically as she made her way to stand up.

Ann carefully dusted the imaginary dust from her light blue , almost white dress. She then smiled brightly at him "You're from Beauxbatons aren't you?" she asked, curiously.
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lance Arthur Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Lance smirked "Yes I am. You are as well, I take it?" He stepped back and looked the girl over. Smirking again he decided he like what he saw. "What are you doing out here on Christmas?"

Lance pulled her right hand to his mouth and kissed it. "Madam, may I ask you name?"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Ann nodded "Yes I am" she said, then shrugged "I needed some air, so took a walk round the lake" she added as an explanation.

She blushed as he kissed her hand then smiled brightly "Antonette DeMoivre and who might you be, kind sir?"
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lance Arthur Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:42 pm

Lance smirked and released her hand. "Lance Arthur. Ms. Antonette it's a pleasure to meet you." Lance smiled and looked around.

Looking back at Antonette he rose an eyebrow "what is a lovely women like yourself doing out here alone on Christmas?" He smirked.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:57 am

Ann blushed yet again but quickly made it go away "Nice to meet you too Lance." she said, grinning.

She raised an eyebrow, hearing those lines "Does that line usually work for you?" she teased then shrugged "I didn't want to be alone in my house, feels so.." she trailed off then added "copped up I guess." She sighed and crouched down picking up a stone then throwing it at the lake. "Besides" she mumbled quietly more to herself "You can't have a happy Christmas without your family"
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lance Arthur Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:55 am

Lance rose the other eyebrow. Thinking about what he was doing for Christmas. He knew that he was going to the Capulets for dinner.

He smirked and pulled Antonette into his arms, "Well Madam Antonette you are going to go to the Capulet Christmas party with this lonely young man."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:35 am

Ann blinked her eyes a bit surprised then smiled thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea. But then the idea of being difficult crossed her mind, she grinned and said. "What if I don't want to?" she said, smirking.
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lance Arthur Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Lance smirked "Who said you have a choice, Madam Antonette?" He chuckled "What else are you doing? You should be with people."

Lance grinned and wrapped his arms tighter around Antonette. He leaned down and whispered in her ear "What do you say?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Ann smiled and leaned into him "I say i have a choice" she answered simply. She shrugged a bit then bit her lip to keep herself from smiling "Do imaginary people count?".

Ann pursed her lips "What would you do if i ever say no?" she whispered, her tone a bit teasing yet there was a hint of worry.
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lance Arthur Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Lance smirked and quickly kissed Antonette's cheek. "Ah but you don't have a choice in this Madam" He shifted his arms and lifted Antonette into his arms. "Nope imagenary people do not count."

Lance chuckled smirking, "I would take you with me anyway." He kissed her forehead and looked to see where he was going to walk.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Ann blushed then made a sound of surprise as she was lifted. "And who says I don't have a choice?" she countered, smiling.

Ann closed her eyes, blushing then shook her head "Your impossible you know that?"
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lance Arthur Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Lance shrugged and started walking towards Capulet Manor. He glanced down at Antonette and smirked "Ah but if you didn't want to go then you wouldn't have just let me take you" He stuck his tongue out childishly and continued walking.

Lance chuckled, "That my dear is the question everyone seems to ask me."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Ann smirked right back and kisses his cheek. "True.." she said then poked his neck "Can you at least let me walk beside you?"

Ann raised an eyebrow and shook her head grinning. "Have you ever answered that question then?"
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lance Arthur Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Lance shrugged and set Antonette down. He smiled and put his hand on the small of her back leading her to the manor. "Fine... but you don't know the way do you?" He was pouting.

Lance chuckled and nodded "Of course I know I'm impossible. Its part of my charm."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Ann smiled gratefully at him as her feet touched the ground. She sighed and shook her head as she walked. "Nope.. care to lead me the way?" she asked, then kissed his cheek "Wipe that pout away mister."

She raised an eyebrow and bit her lip to keep from laughing "Part of your charm?"
    Lance Arthur
    Lance Arthur
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lance Arthur Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:12 pm

Lance smirked and lead Antonette towards the Manor. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder instead. Looked around he noticed them coming up to the manor.

Lance glanced down at Antonette and stopped. "Well pouting is fun but we should get to the party. Ready?"

(Want to post in the other thread now?)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Ann nodded albeit a bit afraid "I guess I am"

(Sure :3 You go first x.x)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 pm