Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Grateful Dead Are Not Grateful

Patricia Vorstenbach
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Adult
    Adult

The Grateful Dead Are Not Grateful Empty The Grateful Dead Are Not Grateful

Post by Patricia Vorstenbach Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:47 am

Germany

Patricia made her way towards the orphanage doors, and she swallowed. She wanted to vomit, but she can't because she must do it for Lena. The girl had been in this orphanage for too long. She needed to be part of her family, for Lena's sake. After all, it was Lena's request she became a legal Vorstenbach.

Patricia knocked on the door, and the owner greeted her. She asked for the young girl, and she waited by the visitor's entrance. She wondered what this girl was like.

The Grateful Dead Are Not Grateful Empty Re: The Grateful Dead Are Not Grateful

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:03 am

Rose had been called to the entrance by the owner, she frowned not knowing what what she had done yet again to earn the disapproval of her caretaker. She wiped her coal stained hands on her skirt not caring she knew it would get dirty later on.

She squinted her eyes as she neared the entrance, the light blinding her eyes for a moment then adjusted themselves. She saw a woman, her eyes almost widened when she noticed she looked like Lena then shook her head. She wandered over to her, her eyes turning into an apprehensive violet then shifted back to their normal storm gray. "Who are you?" she asked curiously, no trace of russian or german accent in her voice.
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Patricia Vorstenbach Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:27 am

Patricia looked at the young girl who she supposed was Rose. She looked pretty, and just like Lena said, she could pass off as a Vorstenbach. Her lips wanted to open. Now, if only she had anything to say.

After a while, she did have something to say. She crossed her legs and looked deep into the young girl's eyes. "Do you know anyone named Lena Vorstenbach, by any chance?" she asked. Her tone was serious, but the twinkle in her eyes gave away that she didn't mean for it to be that way. She knew the answer to that question, or so she hoped.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:49 am

Rose blinked wondering who the girl was, as she had clearly avoided her question. She looked down and chewed on her thumb's fingernail in thought. "Lena?" she said, not sure if she should say anything. She sighed and finally gave in after a few minutes "Yes I do know her..." she trailed off "We met at the gardens a while back" she said wistfully, a smile gracing her features as her eyes turned a soft yellow.

Rose shifted from her right to her left foot awkwardly then stopped, clearing her throat "If i may ma'am..." she said politely "May I ask who you are?"
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Patricia Vorstenbach Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:34 am

Patricia looked at the girl, and saw why Lena liked her so much. She was so cute! Her shyness was adorable. The girl seemed to like her too, because when she spoke about Lena she smiled. That made Patricia smile too.

"I'm Lena sister-in-law," Patricia explained. "I know this sounds crazy, but I'm here to legally adopt you. For Lena's sake."

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 6:23 am

Rose blinked in surprise yet again. She didn't expect that Lena would actually do what she said. She wasn't used to people upholding their promises after all as they said promises are meant to be broken. She shook her head as her eyes turned an apprehensive violet.

"What you say is it true?" she asked doubtfully and a bit afraid. "No one ever keeps they're promises to me"
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Patricia Vorstenbach Thu May 03, 2012 12:29 pm

Patricia shook her head. "Did Lena have a daughter without my knowledge then gave her an aging potion?" she asked. She began to laugh. "I'm only joking, of course." She watched the girl's eyes turn violet.

The elder woman then nodded her head. "Of course it's true," she said. She then opened her arms wide for the younger girl. "Come here, sweetheart."

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 10:52 pm

A small smile started gracing Rose's features as she remembered the time at the gardens. She slowly walked up to the woman and hugged her filling the space between her arms. "Will my last name be the same?" she asked with a puzzled frown then coughed "I'm sorry I forgot to say Thank you" she said primly.
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Patricia Vorstenbach Sat May 26, 2012 12:49 pm

Patricia shrugged her shoulders. "That decision is up to you," she replied. "If you want to make your name stay the same, then you can." She smiled at the young girl, brushing her hair with her palms. "You can never forget to say thank you," she added. "You only choose not to do it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:49 pm