Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Resolutions

Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Resolutions Empty Resolutions

Post by Christopher Delacroix Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Chris hovered on the ledge, his jacket the only thing protecting him from the cold as he stared at the gournd, always marveling at the veiw and how it did not terrify him as every other height did. Of course, tonight it wasn't calming him either. He wasn't sure if he had over jumped his place, or if-if-if...

She might not even show up anyways. It was stupid of him. They had only spoken once, but....

He liked her none the less.

Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes. It would be fine however this went out. If... she showed up the great... if not... he will resolve to just forget about her, and, move on or something like that.

He still hoped she'd show up.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Resolutions Empty Re: Resolutions

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:00 pm

The Eiffel Tower. Eyes widening at the view, Savannah tugged at a strand of hair escaping from her underneath her hat. It was so pretty here. Sighing happily, she hummed to herself. It'd been a little over a month since - since Ross died, and she definitely felt - well not necessarily good, but she felt better than she had since she'd crashed into the Whomping Willow.

And at least she didn't look like someone who'd almost died. Her legs both worked again, and she clutched the present in her arms tightly, making her way across the platform. Merlin it was cold. Repressing a shiver, she grinned as she laid eyes on Chris. Uncharacteristically skipping the rest of the way towards him, she stopped beside him, "Hey Chris," grinning, she glanced back down, giving the view another long stare, "It's beautiful here." she muttered to herself.

And you're with a cute guy. That has to count too.

Blushing softly, though it could've easily been mistaken for being cold, Savannah grinned at Chris dorkilly, handing him the present, "I hope you had a Merry Christmas."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Chris jumped at the voice and then smiled.

"Savannah," he wrapped his arms around her impulsively before remembering himself, and pulling back with a slight blush. "You look good... I mean not that you don't always look good, you just... after your letters I thought.... You look good."

He finished with a sheepish grin.

"Thank you Savannah," he grinned taking the gift. "You didn't have to get me anything though."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Hugging Chris back, she grinned at him, ducking her head shyly, "Thanks. Our school's Healer's amazing."

Shaking her head, she beamed at him, "I know, I just wanted to get you something." Shrugging, she glanced back over the Eiffel Tower, the lights of the city reflecting in her blue eyes. "I wish we had something like this in Britain. The view is just amazing."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:38 pm

He smiled and pulled at the wrapping to reveal the book, "Thank you; You shouldn't have."

Tucking it away in his bag at his foot, he smiled and pulled out a small gift of his own. "But since you did, I guess I can give you this."

"It really is, isn't it," he sighed and leaned on the railing agian. "Usually I hate heights... but, when I'm up here... I don't know, its just... different."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:33 am

"I hope you like it," she grinned at him, "It's a spellbook, and you mentioned that you threw a chair across a room, so I guess if you ever wanted to do it again, you'd be able to now."

Eyes widening at his gift, she blushed, taking it from him, "Thank you," she squeaked out, "I - thank you."

Leaning against the railing as well, she adjusted the scarf around her neck before saying, "I like heights. But not from trees. Definitely not from trees." shuddering, she smiled slightly, "I love being on my broom and flying around. It's fun. At least, it is for me."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Chris smiled, flipping through the pages, "I can't believe you remembered I said that... it was just... a silly think I did."

"But thank you, really. I love it."

Noticing her shudder he wrapped an arm around her protectively.

"I don't like trees either," he said slowly. "But then again I don't like brooms, or-or-or anything else thats in the air. Anything that isn't this."

Pulling away slightly he tapped the gift.

"Are you going to open it?"

[OOC- I suppose I can tell you a bit of the gift now Razz For reactions sake. Picture: OOOo WHat's it going to be??? ]
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:41 am

"Of course I'd remember!" Savannah grinned, bumping a shoulder into his playfully, "I reread your letters all the time." her grin broadening, she blushed softly, "I'm glad you did."

Giving him an appreaciative smile as he put an arm around her, she snuggled into him, unable to stop herself from grinning.

"The Eiffel Tower is simply perfect." she decided with a nod. "It's that balance between solid ground and being up high."

Nodding, she carefully unwrapped the present, eyes widening and a little gasp escaping her lips as she stared down at the gift inside. "Merlin," she murmured, picking up the necklace with one hand to admire it further, "this - this is beautiful."

Turning her gaze back to Chris she blushed again, "Thank you. This is just amazing."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Chris smiled and bumped her shoulder back, "Well I'm glad you wrote the first one. I wasn't sure if I'd ever see you again."

"That," he said with a grin, "Is the perfect way of putting it. Really - with my words going all, garble, I never am able to say things so-so-so..."

"Really? Its not really expensive or anything," he said softly, "I just found it.. and-and- but... do you really like it?"

He bit his lip for a moment, before smile again.

"Oh! I almost forgot," he reached over and placed a finger on the clear part between the heart and it suddenly turned a vibrant orange. "Its... like this muggle thing that use to be popular... they called them.... mood rings, only - this ones, magical."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:52 am

"Well," Savannah grinned, "you'll be seeing a lot more of me from now on."

Blushing softly at his compliment, Savannah smiled dorkily, "It wasn't that great," she brushed off, "besides, I like the way you talk, it's adorable."

"I love it," she confirmed, beaming at him, "I don't need something really expensive. This - this is perfect."

Eyes widening again, she squealed slightly as the necklace changed colour with his touch. "That is so cool." she said, returning her gaze up to him before touching the now fading orange colour. Almost instantly, it changed. "Violet," she murmured, tilting her head to look at Chris, "What does that mean?"
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:30 am

Chris smiled and nodded, "Good."

He rubbed his hand along his neck while he blushed.

"I'm glad you like it... I mean I don't know much about girlly stuff - not that girly stuff is bad, just you know, I'm not a girl ... obviously..." he let out a laugh and shook his head, "I'm glad you like it."

Chris tilted his head as he looked at the colour, trying to remember what they meant.

"Well there was a lot of... I think that Purple was.... happy or maybe it was.. I think somewhere it said something about lo-" his eyes widened a blush covered his cheeks and his words died. "Happy, I'm pretty sure that purple was happy. So... are you happy?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Grinning at him, she confirmed, swinging the necklace in between her fingers, "I love it. I really really do. Thank you so much." Wrapping her arms around him, she smiled again.

Tilting her head slightly at him, she blushed furiously, catching the word he cut off. L-love? Tightening her scarf around her neck to keep her hands busy, she nodded, "I'm very happy." Smiling up at him, she nodded again. Happier then I've been in a while.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Chris smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm glad you do," he whipsered softly, loving feeling her closer to him, but not feeling like saying it out loud. That would make him more vulnerable.

"I'm happy too."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue May 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Grinning up at him as she continued to hug him, Savannah hummed to herself. "You know something?" she whispered, laughing nervously, "You're present's absolutely amazing, and all I gave you was a book."

Shaking her head, she wrapped her arms around him tighter, "I should've - you deserve something better than that."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu May 03, 2012 1:01 pm

"No you shouldln't have," Chris said firmly shaking his head. "I love it! Its perfect, its thoughtful. You-you remembered stuff. All I did was get my sister to...welll I mean I sort of got the magical bit myself - but I had to ask - Isabelle said-"

He shook his head and smiled.

"Its perfect. You're perfect."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu May 03, 2012 8:48 pm

"R - really?" Savannah stared at him for a moment before breaking out into a grin, tightening her grip around him, burying her head in his chest, "I always wished I had a sister," she mumbled, "or any siblings for that matter."

Blushing softly, she smiled up at him shyly, "You're perfect."

Last edited by Savannah Lerran on Sat May 05, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sat May 05, 2012 2:32 am

"Having a sister isn't all that great," he said with a laugh, "Or well I mean I love Issy but she's ... you know - tried to dress me in girls clothes... I mean- pretend I never siad that one okay."

He blushed and laughed slightly.

"I'm not perfect, I'm just...."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat May 05, 2012 8:06 pm

"But it has to be better than having no siblings at all." Pouting slightly, Savannah sighed softly before laughing, nodding her head, "Pretend you never said what?"

Grinning, Savannah punched him softly, "If I'm perfect, then you're most definetly perfect."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sun May 06, 2012 9:26 pm

"I suppose it would," Chris mused softly, "Though don't let Issy know I said that. Then she'll know she won. We can't have that now can we?"

He shook his head and laughed.

"Fine then," he stated with a nod, "We are both perfect."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun May 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Grinning cheekily, Savannah nodded, "We most definetly can't. It'd only inflate her ego, and we can't have your sister walking around with a big head, can we?" Imagining a girl wandering around with a head the size of a trunk, Savannah giggled.

"Perfect." Savannah grinned, safely tucking the necklace away before taking one of Christopher's hands, swinging it between them. "Simply perfect."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu May 10, 2012 2:56 am

Chris shook his head, laughing a bit at her own giggle. She was just soo....

His watch beeped.

It was Twelve O'clock.

He gave a soft smile, his heart rate quickening as he thought about what he was about to do. He leaned forward and grazed her lip with the softest of kisses.

"Happy New Years Savannah."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu May 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Tilting her head towards his wrist as it beeped, Savannah glanced at it for a moment before realizing that it was his watch that had beeped. Funny, it didn't feel like midnight. She wasn't tired at all. She felt like she could run from one end of the Quidditch Pitch to the other and not be tired at all.

Looking back up at Chris, her eyes widened slightly as he leaned closer. Closing her eyes, she blushed, kissing him back softly.

"Happy New Years to you too."

Blushing even harder at Honey's squeal, she grinned up at Chris before standing up on the tip of her toes to kiss him again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:09 am