Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Iris Grayson
Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
6 posters

Party Time (Quinn, Iris/Alora, Anya, Evan, Lena, Rose)

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Party Time (Quinn, Iris/Alora, Anya, Evan, Lena, Rose) Empty Party Time (Quinn, Iris/Alora, Anya, Evan, Lena, Rose)

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Quinn walked into the private bar she had her mom rent out for her and some other people. Quinn did a double take on her outfit and saw she looked hot today. She got a glass full of alcohol. Quinn took a long sip of it and waited for the party to arrive.

Party Time (Quinn, Iris/Alora, Anya, Evan, Lena, Rose) 76067-560x812

*Quinn's outfit*
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Party Time (Quinn, Iris/Alora, Anya, Evan, Lena, Rose) Empty Re: Party Time (Quinn, Iris/Alora, Anya, Evan, Lena, Rose)

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Iris ordered a glass of Firewhiskey and downed it one go. She took some more vodka shots, before making her way over to the other girl who was there as well.

"Hey, I'm Iris," she introduced herself with a smirk. "And you are?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Party Time (Quinn, Iris/Alora, Anya, Evan, Lena, Rose) Empty Re: Party Time (Quinn, Iris/Alora, Anya, Evan, Lena, Rose)

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Quinn downed her glass and got another right in time for when she turned around and saw a girl, she looked like she was a year older then her. "Hey Iris, I'm Quinn. It's nice too meet you" Quinn introduced herself. She downed her new glass in one big gulp. She got out shot glasses and filled them with alcohol. She handed one to Iris.

"Cheers" Quinn clinked her glass with Iris's and downed her shot. Quinn then got a bottle and took a big gulp of it. Quinn looked at the other girl.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Rose walked into the private bar she and some others rented out for some reason. She went to the bar and quickly ordered and downed a few shots not feeling like herself for some reason. She ordered a shot of firewhiskey, surprised that she could hold that much alcohol before mingling with the other two already there, "Hai!" she said over happily Must be the alcohol she thought then shook her head.

She smiled at both girls, tilting her head "I'm Rose and you two are?" she asked checking if her dress was okay and all that.

Party Time (Quinn, Iris/Alora, Anya, Evan, Lena, Rose) 2c09650761f8bdb7_cocktail_dresses_prom
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Quinn saw a girl who looked around her age walk in. She downed shots and Quinn nodded and took a sip of her alcohol. She came over and introduced herself as Rose. "Nice to meet you Rose, I'm Quinn, this is Iris" Quinn introduced her and the other girl. Quinn filled up her shot glass and drank it. She then drank more of the alcohol in her hand.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:18 am

Rose smiled sweetly at the one named Quinn "Careful don't drink too much" she said as she downed her last shot for a while "You can't have any more later" she said with a laugh. She nodded to the one named Iris and smiled "So where are you two from?" she asked tilting her head "I don't think I've seen you two before."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 am

Evangeline walked in, wondering why she was even invited. But she went all the same. She needed to get out, be active, so people didn't ask any more questions about her. She walked in and looked around hoping to see people that she knew. Or people who don't hate her as much as everybody else.

Looking at everybody else's dresses she realized that she was seriously under dressed for the occasion. She knew that she couldn't wear anything short as she needed to hide her scars, and wearing a long dress would make her look like a pratt. She walked over to them but gave a small smile, not sure what to say.

The Outfit
    Party Time (Quinn, Iris/Alora, Anya, Evan, Lena, Rose) Candice+Accola+Boots+Ankle+boots+EZ0GXxoz90kl
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:30 am

Lena made her way inside the bar, after hearing it on one of the French newspapers, and decided to pop down and have a look at whatever was going on. She saw the bottles of firewhiskey and vodka everywhere and she had to cover her mouth so she wasn't tempted by anything; she had promised to give up alcohol for goo and she was sticking with it.

Her eyes scanned the bar, and her eyes widened when she saw not one, but two familiar faces. She skipped over to them, thankful she decided to forgo her usual high heels. She pounced on her 'daughter.' "Rosie!" she grinned, putting her arms tightly across the younger one's chest, "how's your holidays been, dearie?" She then looked up to find Grayson there and waved to her with one hand. "Hey!" she grinned, "how are you? Are you alright?" In another direction, she saw the girl from the library. "Hello," she greeted, beckoning her over, "come over here!"

outfit!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:35 am

Quinn shrugged. "It doesn't matter, I drank a lot more then this before" Quinn said Rose. She took a large gulp of her alcohol and listened to Rose. "I will have more later, whether I have to fight to get my way to the tasty alcohol" Quinn then did a shot. "I'm from Beauxbatons, 3rd year Prideux.

Quinn saw a girl walk in. Quinn made shots, she handed one to Rose and Iris. She got one for herself and walked over to the new comer. "Hey, I'm Quinn" Quinn handed her the shot Quinn got for her. Quinn downed the shot in one. "I totally like your outfit by the way" Quinn said to her. Quinn looked at her and the others. "Do you girls mind sharing something about yourself, it will be a lot easier if we no each other's personality and stuff" Quinn said to the girls.

Quinn saw another girl come in and greeted Rose and Iris. "Hi I'm Quinn, want a shot" Quinn asked pointing to her empty glass. "You look nice" Quinn said to her.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:51 am

Rose stumbled back in surprise as she was pounced, her head swimming a bit from the amount of alcohol she had already consumed then shook her head and wrapped her arms around Lena. "LENA!" she said, not screaming and not whispering at the same time. "How are you? My holdiays been good actually, the caretaker is very nice" she said, then frowned as the shot that Quinn had given her had spilled so she happily ordered a shot of firewhiskey to replace it.

Rose quickly downed it and remembered what she said earlier. Ah! Screw it she thought. She raised her hand, grinning at Quinn "Oh I can share something" she said. "But close your eyes first!" she grinned the plan forming in her mind.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:53 am

Quinn was laughing at how Rose reacted to the girl who goes by Lena. Quinn watched her order a firewhiskey because the shot she gave Rose spilled on the floor. Quinn just smiled at that. She heard Rose say she would share something. "Okay" Quinn said a little awkward. Quinn closed her eyes.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:56 am

Rose quickly looked at her hand and willed it to transform into an old woman's. Thank God I practiced she said. She then quietly walked up to Quinn and placed her hand right in front of her in a talk to the hand gesture. She then willed her hair and features into that of an old woman too "Open" she said in a raspy voice. She grinned then and blinked her features turning back to normal. "I'm a metamorphmagus" she explained simply.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:00 am

Quinn waited. She heard someone walking towards her and she heard a different voice say open. Quinn grew confused and went wide eye when she saw an old woman in front of her. Quinn then nodded when the lady went back to Rose. "Makes sence" Quinn smiled. "Well something about me is that I'm dating a vampire" Quinn shrugged and took a sip of her alcohol.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:55 am

Lena looked awkwardly at all the shots everyone was drinking, and decided to chirp up with one piece of information she decided to share about herself. "I used to be a severe alcoholic, but now, due to some... circumstances, I'm sober," she announced, displaying her teeth as if she was proud of it. She wrinkled her nose slightly. "So... yeah. That's why I stick to butterbeer," she added, ordering a jug of the stuff.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:35 am

Quinn looked at her. "Wow I'm sorry Lena, we can like turn around when we drink if you feel uncomfortable with the whole drinking thing" Quinn looked at her. Quinn then took a swig of her alcohol beverage and then put it behind her back. Quinn then saw that everybody was sharing personal stuff sort of. "Okay, that whole boyfriend thing was kind of stupid to say so I will say something else. I don't have a dad anymore, he didn't die, he just left" Quinn took a large gulp of her drink.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:09 am

Anya walked into the bar, unsure what she was going here. She wasn't much of a drinker- heck, she wasn't much a party person or a wild one. Slowly but surely, she found herself in the private bar and spotted her Lena within a second.

"Hey!" Anya said as she found her way next to her. "Glad to see you're not drinking," she said sincerely.

Waving shyly at the other girls she didn't recognize, she let a small hello.

outfit.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:57 am

"Hey there people!" Iris called out to the other girls with a grin, as she downed a glass of Firewhiskey. "Nice to meet ya, Rose! Lena, hey!" She greeted the Uchitel. "What's up? And how's Kait?" The question flowing from her mouth, almost like on instinct.

She turned to the other Hogwarts student and said, "I'm afraid I've forgotten your name. What was it again?" She chuckled amusedly at the new persone who had arrived. "Not much of a drinker, sweetheart?" She asked. "Fact about me is, I was adopted at least thrice but ended up spending most of my childhood with people on the streets."

outfit!
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:42 am

Lora felt slight hesitance as she walked into the bar. She wasn't a fan of drinking and tried it only during times of stress.

"Gosh, hey guys!" She greeted all her friends with a grin and hugged each of them. "Is anybody else coming?" She asked.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Quinn saw someone else walk in and saw it was Alora. "ALORA" Quinn gave her a hug. "Hey how you doing" Quinn asked. She heard Alora ask if anyone else was coming. "No I think that's it, lets get this party started" Quinn looked at the other girls.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Lena nodded when Anya had spoken that she had decided to stay away from the drinking. "I want to keep my promises," she remarked, not mentioning a word about her relapse, not like she would know anything about it. She then received Lora's hug and sat down on the table, where her jug of butterbeer was waiting.

"I'm up for the party," she agreed, taking a sip of her butterbeer, "as long as it doesn't even involve any drinking games of course, and since we're in a bar..." The Uchitel smirked. "Where are the strippers?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Rose pouted at Lena mentioning no drinking games. "And here I wanted to do truth, dare, or shots" she grumbled. She let out a short laugh at the mention of strippers then grinned slyly "Well are there gonna be strippers?" she asked "I hope it's a boy" she added as she downed another shot, not feeling light headed at all.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Quinn laughed at that. "Well the waiters are going to be our strippers and I saw need another shot right now" Quinn walked over to the bar and got another shot. She finished off her bottle of alcohol and then got another bottle and took a sip of it. "Rose, we could totally do that, but we don't have to add shots too it" Quinn told her.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:14 pm

Rose grinned at Quinn "No shots? Oh well" she shrugged "As long as we play..." she trailed off smiling. She looked around and grinned practically checking out one of the waiters. "If they're gonna strip..." she said then sighed dreamily "Meow"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:16 pm

Lena nodded with the other girl that she had never met before. "Well, we can't drink too much anyway," she replied, a mischievous smirk on her face, "after all, if we drink too much? How are we going to make sense of those waiters... who knows what's hiding under their outfits?" She then stared at them from afar, winking at them. She then chuckled, looking at Lora and Anya. "Can't you guys just wait?" she asked, clapping.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Quinn just laughed and took another sip of her alcohol. "I no what you mean Rose, they are going to be HOT" Quinn said to everyone. She laughed at Lena. "Come on, drinking is what makes the evening fun" Quinn smirked. "Besides, who wants to go first on this truth or dare game anyway" Quinn looked at all of the girls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:21 pm