Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

happy almost birthday

Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

happy almost birthday  - Page 2 Empty Re: happy almost birthday

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Yefrem rolled his eyes. "Oh, well. Yes, that's what I was looking for! Contradiction!" He laughed. "Nope, I'm going to do it now for no reason at all. You're probably right, it is. I mean, I don't know, as I've never tried it before."

He laughed again. "It would be tragic, wouldn't it?" With a gasp in mock horror, Yefrem exclaimed; "Not again! All this weirdness will soon make my head explode!" He chuckled and tightened his grip on her.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:33 am

Anya chucked a little at their conversations, finding them quite odd but strangely entertaining. The whole liking-a-boy-slash-kissing-a-boy-slash-having-a-conversation-with-a-boy was still a new thing for her but she was trying to go along with her instincts the best she could. After all, Anya never had guidance over what she should do or could not do.

Shaking her head as she ran her hand through her hair nervously, Anya gave Yefrem a sad smile. "I think I have to go," she pouted. "You probably won't see me until summer because next half term, I'm going to go and be a little more my usual wild self with my friends." She joked, remembering their earlier conversation.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Yefrem smiled a little. "Yeah, I guess I'd better go now, too. Otherwise, my little sister is going to start getting suspicious." He laughed. "Well, you have fun with that. Oh, and tell them all I said hi."

"Well, I'll see you around, then!" he said cheerfully. Yefrem kissed Anya on the lips once more, drew away and waved. He then walked off, smiling to himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 pm