Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Remember, Remember...

Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Remember, Remember... Empty Remember, Remember...

Post by Jess Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Jessica flopped down on her bed, absolutely shattered from the day. She rested her head on her pillow and closed her eyes. Sooner than she could open her eyes, she fell into the land of dreams; bluebirds, robins, mockingbirds... but every so often, as she found out frequently, you came across a vulture or a crow.

Jessica was nine years old again, and sitting on a couch in the living room of her house. She had just gone outside and caused a boy her own age to collapse, and her dad was utterly mortified. She simply rolled her eyes at him.
    "I didn't mean to do it, did I?" she sighed, folding her arms.
    "What are we going to do with you, Jessica? You can't just do these things to kids you don't like!" her father huffed, pacing impatiently. "Aliona wasn't like this. She was patient with the children, friendly. But no, as usual you just have to go and-"
    "And what? Ruin everything for you? Newsflash Dad - I'm not Aliona," Jessica scowled, standing up. She was starting to get frustrated, and a young witch who was frustrated was hardly a witch to be messed with.

Just then, the door opened and the girl in question came into the room.
    "Aliona, you're home early," Jessica's dad said. Jessica noticed instantly that something was wrong. Aliona's eyes were distant and her face was pale.
    "Ali, what's up?" she asked, cautiously approaching her sister. She was pushed away with a massive amount of force that seemed to appear from nowhere.
    "Nothing," Aliona growled, walking upstairs without a word. Jessica tried to exchange a glance with her father, but he just walked out of the room, muttering to himself.

Jessica's curiosity soon won the battle against her intuition to stay away. She knocked gently on her sister's door, but there was no reply. She stepped inside to see the girl she thought she knew pale with flashing green eyes.
    "Ali... Are you sure you're okay?" Jess asked, standing a few steps in front of the door.
    "I said I'm fine, Jessica! Leave me alone!" the older girl scowled, standing up and removing her wand from her pocket.
    "No, you're not. And I won't leave until you tell me what's wrong."

With that, Aliona raised her wand and said it. The curse that would haunt her little sister for years on end.
    "Crucio."

There was a scream. There was a crash. There was silence...

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:04 am