Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

black horse and cherry tree

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

black horse and cherry tree Empty black horse and cherry tree

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Camille walked to Equitation quietly and noticed no one was there yet. Sighing and rolling her eyes - secretly relieved -, she sat under a tree and waited.

It gave her time to think, about life, about everything. She had been feeling a bit depressed lately, that needed to change.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

black horse and cherry tree Empty Re: black horse and cherry tree

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Quinn walked to the class and saw Camille sitting under a tree. She looked depressed or confused, something. Quinn took a seat next to Camille. "Hey girly, what's wrong" asked Quinn concerned for her friend.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:46 am

Camille looked up when she saw her friend approaching and gave her a small smile before shrugging. "Honestly?" she asked, "I have no idea."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue May 01, 2012 11:31 am

Quinn just laughed and shook her head. "You're funny, your life seems perfect, mine is just plain shit" Quinn put her head back and sighed. "Would the horses run if I screamed really loud" Quinn looked at Camille. She hates that her life is starting to go down hill.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri May 04, 2012 6:31 pm

"I guess it is," Camille shrugged as she recalled their old talk on the Eiffel Tower, "I think we talked about that before."

"Your life is not shit, alright?" she said, rolling her eyes. "It may not be perfect, but hell, not even mine is completely perfect! Remember when you told me you had one friend, and his name was Zess? Well, look at how many friends you have now! And they all love you and care for you."

"And yes, they would run if you screamed, so don't do that or Professor Fontaine will be pissed off at you," she snapped, sighing. "Sorry, I just... look, you can open up to me, you know that. I may not be the best at giving advice or even listening, for that matter, but you know you can and I'll never judge you. Just don't say your life is plain shit because it's not. There's much more to your life than whatever the hell is happening that's so bad, there's much more good than that."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri May 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Quinn nodded at her. She sighed. "My life is, I no that I only had one friend before this but I think I did make some progress" Quinn looked back on her life before and sighed. She felt alone in those times, she wasn't anymore and she was glad for that.

Quinn laughed. "I won't scream, I just said for nothing" Quinn told her with a small smile. Quinn looked down. "I no, but still I got beat to death by my own father, he was even a drunk. My father even stabbed me in my side when I didn't dry the dishes properly. I might lose the love of my life by some man whore who likes to flirt" Quinn got tears in her eyes.

"What did I do to deserve all this in my life" Quinn asked Camille.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 pm