Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?


    Sorting Ring Quiz - Durmstrang

    Share
    avatar
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

    Posts : 1141
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Age : 24
    Location : England

    Sorting Ring Quiz - Durmstrang

    Post by Asric Chaos on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:24 pm

    Once you have submitted your profile (The template can be found HERE) you will have to get your character sorted. To have your character sorted you must first fill out the Sorting Hat Quiz. Please copy and paste the following into a reply and answer as truthfully about your character as possible.

    You put on the ring and what do you see? The glint of Hitrost Emerald? The glow of Hrabrost Gold? The shine of Uchitel Amethyst? Or the sheen of the Slushatel Silver?

    Code:
    [font=Comic Sans Ms][color=brown][size=18][b]1. Choose one:[/b][/size][/color][/font]

    [b]A) Earth
    B) Fire
    C) Water
    D) Wind

    [color=darkred]Answer:[/color][/b]


    [font=Comic Sans Ms][color=brown][size=18][b]2. Choose the word that best describes you?[/b][/size][/color][/font]

    [b]A) Adaptable
    B) Confident
    C) Driven
    D) Open-minded

    [color=darkred]Answer:[/color][/b]


    [font=Comic Sans Ms][color=brown][size=18][b]3. You have been summoned to the Highmaster's office. What is the most likely reason?[/b][/size][/color][/font]

    [b]A) You have gotten into trouble with a professor.
    B) You have been selected for an award due to your excellent scholastic performance.
    C) You don't know, but you will act accordingly once you find out.
    D) You have information you wish to relay to the man, for your own reasons, of course.

    [color=darkred]Answer:[/color][/b]


    [font=Comic Sans Ms][color=brown][size=18][b]4. What do you fear most?[/b][/size][/color][/font]

    [b]A) Helplessness
    B) Loneliness
    C) Failure
    D) Vulnerability

    [color=darkred]Answer:[/color][/b]


    [font=Comic Sans Ms][color=brown][size=18][b]5. You are late to the class of the strictest professor in the school. What do you do?[/b][/size][/color][/font]

    [b]A) Hurry to class and offer profuse apologies to the professor - it will never happen again!
    B) Sneak in quietly and take a seat near the back; the professor is still in his office and won't know the difference.
    C) Arrive to class and offer the first excuse that comes to mind - it wasn't your fault you slept in.
    D) Skip class. You're already late, and this way you have time to come up with a plausible excuse for having missed.

    [color=darkred]Answer:[/color][/b]


    [font=Comic Sans Ms][color=brown][size=18][b]6. You have had a horrible misunderstanding with another student and now they're ready for a fight, you...[/b][/size][/color][/font]

    [b]A) Gladly take up the challenge. It's been a while since you've had a good fight.
    B) Try to reason with the other student. For Merlin's sake, it really is a stupid misunderstanding.
    C) Insult the other student's blatant stupidity in the matter, then successfully evade them when they pursue you.
    D) Agree to the fight when you can't get out of it. Set a time, then arrive early and ambush them.

    [color=darkred]Answer:[/color][/b]


    [font=Comic Sans Ms][color=brown][size=18][b]7. You are caught out after curfew. The reason for this is that...[/b][/size][/color][/font]

    [b]A) You were meeting up with a member of another house to discuss secret plans.
    B) You wanted to sneak a restricted book out of the library.
    C) You couldn't sleep and decided to do a bit of exploring.
    D) You were spying on the schoolmates having an illicit meeting.

    [color=darkred]Answer:[/color][/b]


    [font=Comic Sans Ms][color=brown][size=18][b]8. You reach a fork in the road. From where you stand, both paths appear the same. You go...[/b][/size][/color][/font]

    [b]Left
    Right

    [color=darkred]Answer:[/color][/b]


    [font=Comic Sans Ms][color=brown][size=18][b]9. You come upon a chest containing priceless artifacts. What do you take?[/b][/size][/color][/font]

    [b]A) A jeweled dagger
    B) Tightly bound scroll
    C) Powerful wand
    D) Rare gems

    [color=darkred]Answer:[/color][/b]


    [font=Comic Sans Ms][color=brown][size=18][b]10. Which magical beast represents you the most?[/b][/size][/color][/font]

    [b]A) Centaur
    B) Abraxan
    C) Pixie
    D) Kneazle

    [color=darkred]Answer:[/color][/b]


    [font=Comic Sans Ms][color=brown][size=18][b]11. Those who succeed do so because... [/b][/size][/color][/font]

    [b]A) They use the advantages that they have to their fullest potential.
    B) They are willing to take chances.
    C) They have trained their mind to be quick.
    D) They didn't give up trying.

    [color=darkred]Answer:[/color][/b]


    [font=Comic Sans Ms][color=brown][size=18][b]12. In a tight spot, you...[/b][/size][/color][/font]

    [b]A) Act quickly with the first thing that comes to mind.
    B) Stop and think to avoid making a mistake.
    C) Use your knowledge to determine the best way out.
    D) Do whatever it takes to win.

    [color=darkred]Answer:[/color][/b]


    [font=Comic Sans Ms][color=brown][size=18][b]13. You set out on a journey of self-discovery, with no destination in mind. Setting out, you initially travel which direction?[/b][/size][/color][/font]

    [b]A) North
    B) East
    C) South
    D) West

    [color=darkred]Answer:[/color][/b]


    [font=Comic Sans Ms][color=brown][size=18][b]14. What is your preferred method of travel?[/b][/size][/color][/font]

    [b]A) By floo
    B) By broom
    C) By apparation
    D) By portkey

    [color=darkred]Answer:[/color][/b]


    [font=Comic Sans Ms][color=brown][size=18][b]15. Your idol, the person you admire most, is...[/b][/size][/color][/font]

    [b]A) An academic
    B) A ministry official
    C) A healer
    D) An athlete

    [color=darkred]Answer:[/color][/b]

    [font=Comic Sans Ms][color=brown][size=18][b]Which Year would you like to be in?[/b][/size][/color][/font] (Subject to availablity)
    [color=darkred][b]1st Choice:
    2nd Choice:
    3rd Choice:
    4th Choice:[/b][/color]

    1. Choose one:

    A) Earth
    B) Fire
    C) Water
    D) Wind

    Answer:



    2. Choose the word that best describes you?

    A) Adaptable
    B) Confident
    C) Driven
    D) Open-minded

    Answer:



    3. You have been summoned to the Highmaster's office. What is the most likely reason?

    A) You have gotten into trouble with a professor.
    B) You have been selected for an award due to your excellent scholastic performance.
    C) You don't know, but you will act accordingly once you find out.
    D) You have information you wish to relay to the man, for your own reasons, of course.

    Answer:



    4. What do you fear most?

    A) Helplessness
    B) Loneliness
    C) Failure
    D) Vulnerability

    Answer:



    5. You are late to the class of the strictest professor in the school. What do you do?

    A) Hurry to class and offer profuse apologies to the professor - it will never happen again!
    B) Sneak in quietly and take a seat near the back; the professor is still in his office and won't know the difference.
    C) Arrive to class and offer the first excuse that comes to mind - it wasn't your fault you slept in.
    D) Skip class. You're already late, and this way you have time to come up with a plausible excuse for having missed.

    Answer:



    6. You have had a horrible misunderstanding with another student and now they're ready for a fight, you...

    A) Gladly take up the challenge. It's been a while since you've had a good fight.
    B) Try to reason with the other student. For Merlin's sake, it really is a stupid misunderstanding.
    C) Insult the other student's blatant stupidity in the matter, then successfully evade them when they pursue you.
    D) Agree to the fight when you can't get out of it. Set a time, then arrive early and ambush them.

    Answer:



    7. You are caught out after curfew. The reason for this is that...

    A) You were meeting up with a member of another house to discuss secret plans.
    B) You wanted to sneak a restricted book out of the library.
    C) You couldn't sleep and decided to do a bit of exploring.
    D) You were spying on the schoolmates having an illicit meeting.

    Answer:



    8. You reach a fork in the road. From where you stand, both paths appear the same. You go...

    Left
    Right

    Answer:



    9. You come upon a chest containing priceless artifacts. What do you take?

    A) A jeweled dagger
    B) Tightly bound scroll
    C) Powerful wand
    D) Rare gems

    Answer:



    10. Which magical beast represents you the most?

    A) Centaur
    B) Abraxan
    C) Pixie
    D) Kneazle

    Answer:



    11. Those who succeed do so because...

    A) They use the advantages that they have to their fullest potential.
    B) They are willing to take chances.
    C) They have trained their mind to be quick.
    D) They didn't give up trying.

    Answer:



    12. In a tight spot, you...

    A) Act quickly with the first thing that comes to mind.
    B) Stop and think to avoid making a mistake.
    C) Use your knowledge to determine the best way out.
    D) Do whatever it takes to win.

    Answer:



    13. You set out on a journey of self-discovery, with no destination in mind. Setting out, you initially travel which direction?

    A) North
    B) East
    C) South
    D) West

    Answer:



    14. What is your preferred method of travel?

    A) By floo
    B) By broom
    C) By apparation
    D) By portkey

    Answer:



    15. Your idol, the person you admire most, is...

    A) An academic
    B) A ministry official
    C) A healer
    D) An athlete

    Answer:


    Which Year would you like to be in? (Subject to availablity)
    1st Choice:
    2nd Choice:
    3rd Choice:
    4th Choice:


    _________________
    | Headmaster | Father | Husband | Brother | Hunter | Mentor | Professor |


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:10 pm