Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Toy Soldiers

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Toy Soldiers Empty Toy Soldiers

Post by Nia Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:48 pm

Ksenia shook the snow off her long cloak as she stepped into the store. The weather was getting better but it was still snowing as another winter moth ended. The Slushatel looked over the supplies of the store briefly before moving over to the stationary section. She needed some new parchment again. And perhaps she would buy a new quill or one of those interesting magical inks. Really, the young witch could spend quite a lot of time in that shop just looking and choosing things to buy.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Toy Soldiers Empty Re: Toy Soldiers

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Tre shook the snow out of his dirty blonde hair, stepping into the store after Ksenia. Usually he would stand outside, but the snow was beginning to get annoying. He wasn't cold, even though all he was wearing was his leather jacket. Water never made him uncomfortable, and neither did cold. He could breathe ice, basically.

Shrugging his shoulders, he looked around the parchment shop. Ksenia could spend hours in these places. He'd been getting used to the girl's habits, seeing as he was supposed to be her living shadow. Brushing more snow off himself, he stepped further into the warmth of the shop, looking around once more.

"What do you need all this parchment for, anyway?" He asked, stopping to examine a few quills. "And why does it have to be so... specific?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:04 pm

"I need it for studying, Treshawn," Ksenia answered distantly, not looking up from the parchments in front of her. "Well I am sure you pick the first weapon you see before going out on a job," she said, some sarcasm floating into her voice as she flicked one of the pages. "If you don't like spending time in this shop you can wait outside," she couldn't help but smirk. She still didn't look up at him as she moved on to a different table.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue May 15, 2012 10:57 am

Tre glanced at her, a small smile playing on his lips. "Unlike you, I seem to be a creature of habit. I've tried all the weapons, and I know which ones I need before every job. If I spent as much time in parchment stores as you do, which I do, by the way, I think I'd know what kind of parchment I like." She almost always got the same kind anyway. She just liked looking at the different kinds. It was odd, but it was her habit, and he was used to it.

He picked up an Eagle Feather Quill, eyeing it. "Look at this." He said, holding it up. "Isn't it nice?" He tapped on the glass case that held the only a single quill. The display said only 'Pheonix feather'. "Jesus, these people have expensive tastes." He said, looking at the price. 500 galleons. For a quill. These people were insane.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed May 16, 2012 2:07 am

"You couldn't have tried all of them. I am sure that someone, somewhere is designing new weapons as we speak," Ksenia said as she moved further along the shelf, not taking her eyes off the products in front of her. "Are you simply not an explorer of new things?" she asked him. It was very rarely that they talked like that, her level of dislike towards him has not decreased in the recent times. But she supposed that if he was there with her there wasn't any harm in it.

She looked up at the quills he was showing. "Phoenix feather?" she raised her eyebrows slightly. "A waste of magical resources is what this is. You could make a good wand with that feather," she said as she studied the thing for a few more moments.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed May 16, 2012 9:32 am

Feliks leaned against the wall near the back of the store, watching people go by with narrowed eyes and his usual intimidating smirk.

He loved the glances he recieved from the few faces he recongized and even some he didn't - everyone could see it; he did not look like someone who should be in a parchment shop. Somone who wanted to be in a parchment shop.

So that was exactly why he was there; he loved to screw with people's expectation. It really caused him no better joy. Sure physically messing with kids like Ritter and Alkie was quicker, but a little confusion to their mind was so much more satisfying. So much more complete.

"I don't know," Feliks voice cut into the two kids converstation; he recognized the pair from school, one was definitly the Slushie prefect. So of course he couldn't help but butt in. "Bet you, a phoenix writes pretty good... or should, for 500 gallons."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed May 16, 2012 1:13 pm

"Ksenia's rigt, could be made a better wand." Tre said with a glance at Feliks. "Hey, Chmerkovskiy." he said with a raised eyebrow. He didnt know the boy well enough to recognie that him in a parchment shop was odd, and even if he had, it wasnt his place to judge.

"...I think it woukd be fun to draw with, if it wasnt so expensive." he murmured, leaning closer to the display case. "Look at the quill itself. Its thin; like a number three pencil." his fingers ithed to draw something, but he contained himself for the moment. He didnt draw much when on duty, he oused on his ward, or rather, Ksenia. He glanced at her, frowning slightly. His mind wandered slightly to them in the secret passage, but he pushed it away. She was strictly business. And she would stay that way. Bad things happened when you mixed perwonal and business.

Hi mind wandered to Ash, and a grin flashed across his face.

"What brings you here, Feliks?" Tre asked politely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 am