Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

White Oaks and Cherry Blossoms

Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

White Oaks and Cherry Blossoms Empty White Oaks and Cherry Blossoms

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 1:41 am

I had an opportunity to go on a break for a bit, from Durmstrang. It was interesting, I hadn't even begun classes yet - and the lesson plan I had formulated was simply stunning. Evidently I knew my subject very well, and I damn well should have - I made straight A's in it. Getting to Azorat wasn't even as difficult as I thought, but hey - I always seemed to forget that I was a creature of the night, that moved nearly as quickly, if not faster - than the trains or broom sticks. As I came to a halt right outside of Lazarus Square, I took a minute to straighten my suit out and make sure that I looked okay. Undead creature of the night or no, I was going to take pride in my appearance. Casually strolling out of an alley I looked around, ensuring no one was around - except for a homeless man, and I would have drank his blood - but it was tainted.

I moved further into the center of the square, looking around furiously. Coming here could have been a mistake, if I hadn't found any clothing shops within the hour. Pulling my white oak wand out of my suit pocket, right above my breast, I cast a simple location spell - which still lead to nothing. To many people and to many thoughts racing at once, that was the problem - my spells were incapable of functioning properly which was infuriating. I was an excellent wizard, it wasn't my fault the spell didn't work - and that made me angry, angry enough to destroy everyone in the Square. Cursing under my breath, I dropped my hand with my wand in it, to my side looking around. I then muttered something to myself. "Where the hell are all the shops? Think Ric... Think."

White Oaks and Cherry Blossoms Empty Re: White Oaks and Cherry Blossoms

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 1:45 am

Hurridly walking, She was eager to get into a shop, get what she needed, and go home. She didn't like being out in the cold, she was raised in Austrailia after all. Then she saw a man, who looked upset and angry. Ignoring her urge to get inside, she walked over to him. "Would you like some help?" She asked politely, curious what had got this man so angry.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 1:55 am

At the sound of another person's voice, I calmed down instantly. There was no need in showing such predatory aggression in public, it wasn't good for my kind. As I looked at her, I smiled - she seemed friendly and she had a sort of obscure beauty to her, which was pleasing. But my attention was drawn from her voice, her eyes, her face, all to one thing - blood. It consumed me, and I would try to do anything for it - but I couldn't, because it was obviously against Original Law - or so I thought, if my knowledge wasn't failing me. Shaking all forms of anger out of me, and she was being civil and kind - no need to kill her. Smiling at her, I diverted my attention from her jugular and met her eyes once more. Making my voice much more aesthetically pleasing and calm and pleasant - I spoke. "I would appreciate help, if you have time. No worries if you don't though, dear."

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 1:58 am

She watched silently as he seemed to go through a mental struggle. Not wanting to question it, she answered his question in her usual quiet voice. "I have plenty of time, I am in no rush," She told him. She started to become aware of the coldness sweeping through her bones, no matter how much layers she had on. She was far too new in this cold country, to be used to it.

"What is it that you are looking for?"
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 2:04 am

This female was abnormally quiet, which was a bit unsettling. Normally people didn't seem so timid, yet this girl did and it had to be because I was a stranger, nothing more. A smile perched itself on my face as she mentioned the fact that she was in no rush, which was pleasing - because I was capable of having a tour, or possibly a shopping partner. She seemed to shiver, mentally at least - all her thoughts screamed she was cold, which wasn't exactly that normal - but I had lived here all my life. Maybe she was a foreigner, well I knew she was - but I had no idea where, exactly. As I straightened my suit further, I reached a hand out for her - to get acquainted. "Yes, I was actually looking for a tailor. And I am Henrick, and you are?"

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:11 am

She took hold of the hand, shaking it. "Ah, I see. I know of several places, but I will show you my personal favorite," She shyly gave him a smile. "I am Destiny, eighteen years old. Just graduated, about a year ago," She answered his question. "It's nice to meet you." Then she paused. "Follow me, I will show you a place."

She walked for about a block, until she stopped in front of a regular looking store, called 'It's Tailoring in here,'.

"Watcha need now darling?" A voice called out, as the pair of eyes glanced at her. "Need more outfits?"

"No, but this fellow needs something," She answered, gesturing towards Henrick. "This is Henrick," Then she stepped back a little, to watch Henrick get tortured by the Lovely Alla.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 2:21 am

I noticed one thing about her handshake, it wasn't frail like the typical females - it was actually pretty firm. It was nice to have her tell me she knew a place, but it was interesting to me as well - that she was shy. I wasn't accustomed to that yet, and I certainly didn't hope my female students would act like this - because it would be a bit odd. I flinched as she began to tell me things about her, which was odd - but I was going to reply to her, as I felt obligated. "I am twenty-five, I graduated a while ago. And I am a Professor at Durmstrang." I nodded my head as she said it was nice to meet me, and as she asked me to followed her - I obliged. As we approached a square building I looked up to the sign and saw that it read, It's Tailoring In Here, which made me laugh. The owner of this shop was highly unoriginal with the naming process, hopefully it wouldn't be that way with the clothing selection. And with my heightened hearing, I nearly dropped to the floor as the shriek of a voice of the lady came, from inside the store. As she stepped back, I seized up as the lady came nearer - I wanted to kill her, simply because her voice was that irritating. Concealing my rage and irritation, I spoke to the lady. "Do you have any... nice suits?"

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:35 am

So six years older than her, she knew he was older than her. She was surprised at the bit he was a professor. "I am sure you make a wonderful professor," She told him, blinking.

She noticed that anger crossed his face a little, right after Alla's little shriek. She had to chuckle behind her hand a little.

"Oh yes yes yes!" Alla pulled Henrick to a rack of coats. "Pick any, from the plains ones to the ridiculous ones!" Then Alla turned to her. "Oh, I got the most wonderful outfit for you to where at that nightclub of yours."

"No thank you Alla," She told her quietly. "I have enough, thanks you to you." Alla looked put out for a minutes.

"Oh alright, but next time you come here, you are getting it! Wooh, you will look ho-o-o-t! in it!" She winced a little, Alla defiantly had coffee.

Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 2:46 am

I smiled at her comment about me being a wonderful professor, even though I hadn't taught yet. It was nice to have such a morale boosting comment - it made me feel warm inside. I hissed through my teeth slightly as she laughed, before I was pulled away by the evil woman, into her shop. I looked at the coats, while listening to the woman's words. They did have the plain, and then there were some that were just plain bizarre - like you would have to be blind to wear them. Grabbing several different colored sports coats (red, blue, green, purple and various other colors) in my size, I smiled and went to the counter. I gently laid them down, before questioning about other accessories. "Ties, pants - casual clothing... Do you have those as well?" Turning back around, I looked out the door and saw Destiny - which I held my hand out to. With a bit of energy, I forced a thought into her head with my telepathy. Come on inside, Destiny. I hoped my smile would take away from the freakishness of my power of telepathy.

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:53 am

Blue eyes following him as he selected the normal clothing any sane wizard would wear. "Why yes we do!" Alla lead him to the Tie area, where most of were abnormal. Then to the pants, which was combined with Casual Clothing for some odd reason.

Shyly looking at his hand, and questioning the thought that entered her mind, she entered the store slowly. She didn't feel as shy as he smiled, but she still felt shy.

"No need to feel shy darling!" Alla chirped towards her.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 3:02 am

As I was lead to the ties, I peaked at them - and saw the pants nearby. Looking backward at the counter, I tried to think of what would go good with my suits - and picked accordingly. Grabbing a few different colored ties, I smiled - at the response from Destiny, at my mental ability. Her thoughts seemed sort of bewildered at the technique, which was the typical response from anyone, but she wasn't scared - at least. Her shyness had literally fallen off the face of the Earth too, which was incredibly amazing - for me at least. Looking at the pants now, I grabbed several of them - all in my size, and then I slowly made my way to the counter - setting everything down. As I waited for the lady to ring up my order, I turned around and tapped the ground in front of me with my foot, waiting for Destiny to come. As if she didn't get the hint, I sent some thoughts into her head. [i]Come now, Destiny, no need to be shy. Also, is this woman... always like this?[i] I wasn't paying attention to the cashier anymore, or salesperson - whatever she was. That woman wasn't important, I owed my gratitude to the girl before me, Destiny - for even bringing me here.

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 3:16 am

Her hands wrung together, as she warily thought back, Sorry, can't help it. It felt weird, it was like talking to yourself, in your head. Yes, but I am very fond of her. She helped me start my nightclub. She told him, shyly even in her own head. Her eyes followed Alla check out the stuff, and asked for the money.

Sorry, I didn't know that she had coffee this morning, She apologized. A piece of blonde hair fell into her face, and she pushed it aside.

Alla rushed towards her after she got the money, and held her tightly. "Oh, have a good day! And remember to make your payment!" Destiny smiled and nodded.

"Of course, I would never forget it." She turned to Henrick. "Would you like to leave now? I can show you some... other places." She hoped he understand that she meant by tailors that didn't make people want to kill them.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 3:27 am

I understood what she meant to be fond of someone, even if they were incredibly irritating. How was she shy even in her own head, that was a bit peculiar - but I didn't mind. She was impossibly intriguing, due to her inability to be was it, confident? No she must be confident, but the shy factor was incredibly overpowering for her - and I quickly paid for the clothing, to avoid any more conversation with the salesperson. Coffee for this woman? That was a concept that I would have never imagined possible, because she was just.... this woman was to much. Grabbing Destiny's hand I quickly led her out of the store, kicking the door shut behind us. Looking to her as we continued, I smiled and laughed a bit. "Never let me go back in there... Again. Let us just go somewhere, sane."

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 3:33 am

A blush tinged her cheeks as he pulled her out of the store. It increased when he smiled at her. "Of course, she was a bit... annoying today," She didn't like calling people negative things. "I like your gift, placing thoughts in other's mind," She hesitated a bit before saying this.

"We are going to go go left in a second," She told him, "and after a few moments, we will see a regular Tailor shop with a gifted tailor. Since you got your things, we don't have to go in there." She shivered, she really didn't like the cold.
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 3:43 am

I could tell she was a bit uncomfortable speaking ill of someone close to her. The blood was rushing in her cheeks, and I could sense it - smell it even, and it was bothering me. She appreciated my gift, at least someone did - it was interesting. As I nodded at the word, I smiled and responded. "It is quite a great power, sometimes. But it can be a bit overwhelming sometimes." She told me we were going left, yet we didn't need to go into the building. It was interesting, because she shivered at the thought of the place - which was incredibly weird, and displeasing. Her thoughts said it all too, she was unlikely to go in there - but I was unsure, whether or not it was the shop or the cold. Tapping her shoulder, I moved with her - probing her mind again. "We can go there, I can tell you are cold - Destiny."

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 3:52 am

"All gifts can be," She replied, feeling a little bit less shy. She looked up at him, amusement clear in her eyes. "You mean you can tell by going through my thoughts?" She asked him, teasing slightly. "It's o.k, we can go to a pub where we can get Butterbear, if you want." Then she pointed at a store. "That is the place, I go there if I am not in the mood for Alla."
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 4:05 am

It was always nice to see people warming up to me, considering the fact that I never really made friends - easily, at least. Her eyes rang with amusement and it seemed like she was finally happy, and less cold - more cheery, which made me in turn - a happier person. Then she asked about me prodding her thoughts, which was probably the most intrusive portion of my power. I didn't particularly enjoy being in people's minds without their consent, it was a bit ridiculous. Replying to her with a smile and a calmer tone, I spoke. "It is fine until you are a bit intrusive.... And that is always." A pub sounded great, and Butterbeer sounded quite nice right now, and I could go for it. Ignoring the store she pointed at, I turned to her and asked about the pub. "The pub sounds nice right now, where is it? Forget clothes, the pub seems much, much nicer."

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 4:13 am

She saw that he was happier, and she smiled a little bit bigger. This man just might make her shyness disappear for a little bit, few could. "True, after all, one's privacy is highly valued. One that doesn't has theirselve's privacy tends to be a bit mean, don't you think?" She questioned, tilting her head a little. Destiny has always had a curious side, that saw all sides, and saw the wisdom in most things.

"Alright then," She told him. "Here is a pub, it looks decent enough." Walking into the almost empty pub, she saw the owner looking relieved to have another customer. Well, two customers.

Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 4:24 am

Her smiles were lasting longer and longer, which meant she was obviously warming up to me - or she had a stroke. I wasn't sure, but if she had a stroke I would have noticed irregular heart beats and various other things, that only a vampire could detect. She had a point though, if someone constantly had their privacy invaded, or had little to no privacy at all - they always tended to be a bit more aggressive than the average person. Destiny seemed to be very inquisitive, something I valued in students - but she had already graduated, so that plan was thwarted. Before we entered the pub, I replied to her previous comment. "Yes, without privacy people tend to be more aggressive. I have no idea why I possess this power, but it is irritating - outside of combat." As we entered the bar, I looked around - allowing my mind to probe everyone's in the room, with the exception of Destiny's. Very few of these people were actually happy people that were just on break from work, actually - there were just very few people here to begin with. As we moved to the bar, I sat down and asked the bartender something. "Can I get some Butterbear for my friend and I?"

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 4:34 am

"I'm sure you have been grateful for your gift, countless of times," She told him, twiddling with her thumbs. Her thumbs were acting like it was having it's own thumbwar; of course she meant this. She sat down next to him, nervously.

When the Bartender handed her a drink, and said thanks, and turned towards him, drinking. "What do you teach at Durmstrang?"
    Henrick Von Richter
    Henrick Von Richter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Henrick Von Richter Sat May 05, 2012 12:26 pm

She wasn't half wrong, the gift kept me alive several times - but so did vampirism. She could know about my many abilities, except that I was a vampire - that wasn't something I felt comfortable revealing to a stranger. I could hear her thumbs twiddling, even if it wasn't that loud - with the silence in the bar, the slightest little noise was like a sonic boom to me. It seemed to stop, however, when she sat down - which made me relax. I turned to her slightly, before the bartender came back and said something. "There is no need to be nervous, Destiny." And as the bartender came back with the Butterbeer, I took it from him - muttering a single, cheers, as he walked off. After I downed my first one, because I was incredibly thirsty - I motioned for him to bring at least another twenty over.

I perked up at her question, about what I teach - no one really asked that. Putting down my glass, I turned to her with a huge smile - as I began to speak of my subject. "Well it is my first time, and I don't actually get to teach until Lesson 3 begins, after half-term. BUT I am the Battle Strategies teacher, meaning I teach my students how to handle themselves in combat, sort of like dueling. But that is not to be mixed up with my brothers class, for I teach the kids tactics and how to formulate strategies. It really is just a review of modern and ancient warfare tactics, and the culmination of all of this - plus proper battle stances and so on." With a slight pause and intake of air, I took her into consideration. I was being rude and speaking of myself, without even asking her what she did. So without further ado, I asked her. "Sorry for being negligent and ignoring this question, Destiny - but what is your profession?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:59 pm