Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

the name of this thread is secret

Minos Hansoff
    Minos Hansoff
    Adult
    Adult

the name of this thread is secret Empty the name of this thread is secret

Post by Minos Hansoff Sun May 06, 2012 5:46 am

Sitting down on the chair right next to the window, Minos stared blankly at his sketchpad. His homework was due tomorrow and if he didn't hand it in he was sure to be in trouble. It wasn't his fault for not doing it, though; avoiding his parents was like avoiding his own shadow, except they can hurt him. Or kill him. Or worse - disown him.

The nineteen-year-old picked up his pencil and sketched a figure of a woman, yet nothing came to mind. He looked at the restaurant around him, but he felt nothing. He couldn't think of anything that would be of use to his design.

He stared at the front door, waiting for inspiration to come.
    Loz2
    Loz2
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

the name of this thread is secret Empty Re: the name of this thread is secret

Post by Loz2 Sun May 06, 2012 6:30 am

Mikayla Rose Telsa was bombarded by boredom in the Telsa Manor. Her parents were out of town which was no surprise there and Anya was no where to be heard. Oh, how she loved the sound of her sister in pain, and it made her quite sad that the screams that were music to her ears were not heard.

"Filthy blood traitor," Mikayla thought since her sister had crossed her mind. Like she would normally do, she got out of the house despite the attempts of the house-elves telling her she had to say.

"Mistress Mikayla, Master said you must not leave the house while Master is away! Master doesn't want a repeat of last time! Mistress must stay in Master's Manor!" squealed the house elf.

"Sod off!" shouted Mikayla as she pushed the house elf ruefully to the ground, not giving a care in the world if she had hurt him or her or whatever the hell it was. She slammed the door and ran to the city. Before she even realized she had no idea where to go, she saw the cafe "The Black Swan." She had not been there for ages..

The first year Hitrost went inside almost too quickly. The smell of food and coffee empowered the whole restaurant which cause an almost smile to appear on her face.
    Minos Hansoff
    Minos Hansoff
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Minos Hansoff Fri May 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Minos continued to stare at the front door, until he saw the young figure of a girl pass by. He watched her, his eyes gripping her like a vice. She was... different. Perhaps it was her hair. Yes, her hair. It was rather pretty with a striking shade of brown he'd never seen before.

Soon, his eyes flew back to his sketch, and instead of continuing his sketch of his homework he flicked quickly to a new page, and immediately something came forward fully formed. With the help of cross-hatch lines and curly lines and diagonal lines, a face came into view.

It was of the unmistakable girl that had come in. The curls of her hair were definitely her, the shape of her face unique, and for the first time in years Minos finally knew what design he was going to do, or at least his genre.

His eyes continued to watch her.
    Loz2
    Loz2
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Loz2 Sun May 13, 2012 6:55 am

Mikayla waited “patiently” for her tea and her piece of sweet bread. Being the well-mannered girl she was taught to be, or at least to be in front of crowds she waited and waited and waited.

“How long does it take to make some damn tea.” She thought, and rolled her eyes at the older boy who kept taking orders from other people and giving it to them straight away.

Five minutes in, she got tired of just standing there like a total idiot and decided to sit down somewhere that was close to the counter so when her order was up, she didn’t have to walk too far.

The young Hitrost suddenly felt someone staring at her. Using her peripheral vision, she could make out a boy. She turned around and sees him perfectly, only for her to find that she was being stared at quite intensely by him. If there is one thing she hated out of many things, it was being looked at in a way that was not appealing.

She saw he had a notepad with him. Had he been drawing her? She shot him a glare.
    Minos Hansoff
    Minos Hansoff
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Minos Hansoff Sun May 20, 2012 2:27 pm

The shape of the girl on his notepad was almost complete. Now the girl's soft curls circled her head gracefully, each strand of her of equal width, her eyes brown, round and small. Beneath her remarkable face was a silhouette of a body just as delicate, perfectly proportioned, empty, waiting to be exploited.

Focusing on her face, Minos began to draw an evening dress. A cocktail dress, to be exact. The soft sleeves graced the model's shoulder elegantly, with poise. The skirt started from the waist, and flower freely towards the knees. Now, all Minos needed to determine was the dress's colour, and he already knew from the assignment that it was going to be teal. A light, carefree shade of teal.

He looked up, and he received a glare from the young girl that had been his Inspiration. He saluted towards her, resting his feet on the table. His features contorted into a comfortable smirk.

"Hey there!" he announced, showing off his confidence, "how are you doing there, little one?"
    Loz2
    Loz2
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Loz2 Tue May 29, 2012 3:57 am

Confident, and the annoying kind. Those were the first thoughts that came to Mikayla's mind as the young man waved to her and called her "little one."

"Pretty good, what about you big one?" she answered. Well that was a lame comeback she thought. She was definitely not feeling well if she could not even make up an insult, which she usually was good at.

Minos Hansoff
    Minos Hansoff
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Minos Hansoff Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:49 am

"Big one?" Minos echoed, and nearly burst into laughter. He gazed at his sketch for a moment before adding some more lines onto the girl's silhouette. After a while, he smiled. Yes, his homework was complete.

"I am not that big, you know," he remarked, slamming his sketchbook shut, "what are you doing at this restaurant at such a time, eh?"
    Loz2
    Loz2
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Loz2 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:40 am

She ignored the comments about him being big, not wanting to be embarrassed by her lame comeback.

She walked over and sat in his table, not wanting to yell anymore. Before he shut his notebook, she saw a sketch and couldn't help but notice that it looked liked her.

"Oh you know, ordering tea which weirdly has not been served to me yet. Anyway, were you drawing me boy?" she asked.

Minos Hansoff
    Minos Hansoff
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Minos Hansoff Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:29 pm

"Oh... the service here can be awful at these hours," scoffed Minos. The ex-Hitrost knew this for a fact; he ate most of his dinners here for the past eight years, "The staff is unprepared for the traffic; something that they have not realized for a long time."

He raised an eyebrow, "Of course not." He laughed, "What would I be drawing you for, little one?"
    Loz2
    Loz2
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Loz2 Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:48 am

Mikayla rolled her eyes at that comment. He was obviously lying.

"Oh, I saw you looking at me, and scribbling in that notebook thing of yours. And if you were not drawing me, then you wouldn't mind me having a look?" she smirked.
    Minos Hansoff
    Minos Hansoff
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Minos Hansoff Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Minos stared at the little girl, feeling small since he was looking up. Honestly, he wouldn't give a damn on what she thought of his drawing. He was in a restaurant at this time and he needed to do something for homework.

Flicking through the sketchpad in a flippant manner, he found a page with some pleasing drawing he drew a few days back, and passed it to the younger brunette. "Happy?" he asked.
    Loz2
    Loz2
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Loz2 Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:46 pm

"Ecstatic." Mikayla replied.

She averted her attention to the notebook, and stared in awe at the drawing. She flicked through the next couple of pages, and was being amazed by each and every one of them. Mikayla couldn't help but smile when she saw the drawing of her in a dress.

She handed the notebook back to its rightful owner and said, "You've got a whole lot talent. That means a lot coming from me."
    Minos Hansoff
    Minos Hansoff
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Minos Hansoff Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Minos practically snatched his sketchbook back from the girl, and nodded furtively. "Well, why must I think so highly of your compliment? After all, I've heard that compliment numerous times from numerous amounts of people," he asked, "are you of a respected family? Or are you under some sort of aging potion I should know of?"
    Loz2
    Loz2
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Loz2 Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:53 am

"You should think highly of the compliment I have just given you because, believe it or not, I'm not easily impressed," she replied.

"No, I am not under any influence of an aging potion. At least, not that I know of," she sighed. "And the answer to you question of me being from a respected family is yes. I am a Telsa. Mikayla Rose Telsa, if you please." answered Mikayla, in a quite posh tone.

"What about you? Are you from a respected family as well?"

Minos Hansoff
    Minos Hansoff
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Minos Hansoff Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:02 am

"Not easily impressed, huh?" Minos asked, "well done. One day, you might make a name for yourself." He propped himself up on the chair so he looked more sure of himself.

The ex-Hitrost smirked. "None that you know of?" he questioned, his smirk defining his every move, "well... you should get yourself checked by a Healer, now shouldn't you?" He then tilted his head to one side in an inquisitive manner, "You're a Telsa? Then I happen to be a Hansoff. And we are no more respected than the Telsas are. I wager that we're more powerful than you are, actually." He extended his arm. "Minos, if you please."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:01 pm