Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Enjoying the Sun [Private]

Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Enjoying the Sun [Private] Empty Enjoying the Sun [Private]

Post by Adia Knight Wed May 09, 2012 1:49 am

Adia stretched out her arms as she stood up, yawning. She couldn't remember falling asleep in a tree but she had, with arms full of blood packages that somehow ended up empty. Either way, she was glad that she didn't wake up to a drained body or something. She glanced around the clearing and yawned again. She cracked her knuckles and cracks her neck as well. She smiled at the nice sunny day, ignoring the slightly irritating sunlight. Though she didn't really care for it, it didn't actually hurt too much.
    She sat down under the tree she slept in and relaxed, a genuine enjoyable smile on her porcelain looking face.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Enjoying the Sun [Private] Empty Re: Enjoying the Sun [Private]

Post by Jazmina Bright Wed May 09, 2012 2:04 am

Jaz had gotten a message that she needed to go to London for something to do with a ballet school. It had been a long time since Jaz had been around London so she decided to find the nearest forest and have a nice relaxing walk.

Walking in the clearing she noticed someone sitting under a tree Jaz smiled and walked up to the girl that was sitting there

"Well Hello there, I am not used to running into people when I come into places like this, they are very nice."

Jaz smiled and sat down across from her, hoping not to disturb her.
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Adia Knight Wed May 09, 2012 2:11 am

Adia smiled up at her with ease, no hunger to disturb her mostly human mind. She nodded and leaned forward when this strange new girl sat down. She was a blonde too, though not nearly as light a blonde as Adia herself. She had a nice, friendly, welcoming face. That was the kind that the young vampire liked to see. It gave her hope in the world.
    "It is nice, oui? I am Adia Knight. And who are you, mademoiselle?"
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Wed May 09, 2012 2:41 am

Jaz was glad that this person was nice, she liked meeting nice people.

"I love to come into woods like this it helps me think about the world and life, I am like a free spirit I guess." Jaz smiled as she thought about it.

"Jazmina Bright, is the name but you may call me Jaz."

Jaz sighed and leaned back on her hands and closed her eyes she was just loving the peace and quiet and the soft breeze.

"So what are you doing out here, away from civilization?"
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Adia Knight Wed May 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Adia blanked when Jaz asked her that, trying to remember exactly why she had come out to this abandoned forest. It was peaceful... Secluded. No one that could get hurt or biten or killed. She frowned and glanced up at the sky, hopefully this woman wasn't a vampire hater. "I needed to feed... It was safer for society to do it out here." She looked at Jaz quietly to see what her reaction was.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Wed May 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Jaz listened to Adia talk about why she had come out here and when she talked about having to fee she completely understood.

"I can understand that one, not very many people take kindly to Vampires running around biting people." Jaz had seen it happen once or twice and it was not something a person likes to witness.

"I get around a lot and see many things. I have a few vampire friends back home." Jaz had to laugh a small laugh. "I have lost a couple of pints helping them out before."

Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Adia Knight Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Adia smiled uncertainly and rubbed her arm, "Do you know zee vampires from zee large coven in Azorat?" She bit her lip and chuckled nervously as she recalled how she often needed to drink from Aris on a bad day. "I've never liked drinking from humans. But I have done it... And I almost killed my adopted... Brother-father-uncle-thing."
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Sat May 12, 2012 7:59 am

Jaz was trying to remember where the one was from that she had met,

"Too be honest I have only met a couple and I cannot remember where they were from." Jaz hasn't seen any off them for a year or two so it had been awhile.

"I believe I was bitten once while I was drunk, I can't remember." Jaz learned never to party around Vampires cause you never know what can happen.

"I am glad I don't have drink blood, I have tasted my own and didn't like it very much." Jaz smiled.

"Brother-Father-Uncle thing..what the heck is that?" Jaz asked as she giggled a little.
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Adia Knight Sat May 12, 2012 4:08 pm

Adia laughed, "Yes, partying with vampires is an inadvisable idea. Quite dangerous from time to time." Her lips spread into a wide grin as the other girl explained that she'd tasted her own blood and it made her want to roll over. "Why would you ever do that? You're insane. It always tastes disgusting when it's your own."

She shrugged, leaning back against her tree as she tried to find the words to explain. Once she had, she leaned forward again, "When I was little girl, he found me and took me in. He was from Russia and I from France. He took me back to England and adopted me... technically. And though he has adopted me, I do not feel like an adopted child should. So I can't really call him my father or my brother or my uncle."
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Wed May 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Jaz had to laugh a little, "Well I tend to live on the wild side once in awhile." Jaz got to thinking about it and even though she was sweet and innocent she did tend to have a party side.

"Well I can't help it, they are fun to party with." Jaz had to smile and then laughed again when she called her insane.

"Well I cut myself and it was just a reaction to stop it from bleeding." Jaz shrugged, "But I will not deny that I am crazy."

Jaz was thinking about her time with Myles and she shook her head, she really was crazy.

Jaz was listening to Adia talk about the man who adopted her and was a little confused, "How is an adopted person suppose to feel, maybe this guy is a friend?" Jaz was not sure how to answer her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 am