Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Bridges Burnt, Lessons Learned

Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Bridges Burnt, Lessons Learned Empty Bridges Burnt, Lessons Learned

Post by Anne Emery Wed May 09, 2012 3:29 am

Anne sighed as she walked through the Gardens. She had come back here just to see it. She missed the school. It was her home for so long. She smiled thinking of all the memories there. Most were good. She laughed lightly thinking of all the time she spent sneaking around. She was never one for rules.

She sat down on a bench and looked over her shoulder, toward the shrieking Shack. She shook her head to clear the thoughts that entered it. She didn't need to think of what happened in there. She already had a reminder. The scars on her face, and arm. She didn't need another.

Anne closed her eyes lightly, and rested her head. She thought of everything good about this place. Her first date, hanging out with her friends, fallowing the teachers to see if Professor Vanderbuilt and Professor Henderson were really going out. So much had changed, she had learned so much since she graduated school.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Bridges Burnt, Lessons Learned Empty Re: Bridges Burnt, Lessons Learned

Post by Sophia Chaos Wed May 09, 2012 4:44 am

Magus flew ahead of her, blue-black feathers glistening in the sun. It was still rather chill out, though, the raven didn't seem to mind. He was simply enjoying the 'outing' with his mistress. Sophia had made the trek to the village to stop in and purchase some tea that might help her sleep. Once that task had been accomplished, she decided she just as well enjoy some fresh air.

Wending her way along the path in the gardens, Sophia kept one eye on her familiar, even as she glanced about at her surroundings.

Magus alighted on a bench, rattling at the woman seated there. He was doing it simply to be obnoxious. The raven really didn't care for attention as he disliked being touched by anyone but his mistress.

"Och, come laddie, wherever are yer manner?" Sophia admonished the bird in her gentle Scottish brogue. Magus vaulted from the bench to relocate to the woman's shoulder. "Sorry about him. He's a bit rascally, this one."

She tilted her head as she looked at the woman. "I know you," she said. It took a moment for her to recall and then the memories hit her. Sophia smiled in recognition, even as it felt like a hand had gripped at her heart.

"Emery, isn't it?" Sophia had Dreamed about her, back when she was a student. "Anne Emery, from Gryffindor? Ye were three years behind me. I'm Sophia Wyse. I wis in Ravenclaw."
    Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anne Emery Wed May 09, 2012 3:25 pm

Anne was jolted back to reality by a raven, belonging to a young woman. She smiled but did not make to touch the bird. She wasn't sure about it. She smiled slightly at the older woman. She remembered her from her school days. She was also a seer. Anne recalled when she would try and track her through her gift.

"Yeah. Anne Emery. I remember you. Sophia, in Ravenclaw. You're a seer." She said smiling and standing up. She extended her hand to her. "Nice to see you again." She said thinking of everyone again. Most thought her dead, but she wouldn't put it past her to know she was alive.

Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue May 15, 2012 3:07 am

"Aye," Sophia confirmed with a gentle smile. "That'd be me."

It was no surprise that the younger woman knew she was Gifted - many of her schoolmates had been aware of it. Furthermore, Seers often had a way of recognizing one another, especially those with at least one of the greater Gifts. Furthermore, the greater or more numerous the Gifts, the more difficult they were to conceal. Sophia was fully-Sighted as well as a sensitive; hiding never would have been practical for her, even if she had chosen to do so.

"It is tae see you again, also," Sophia returned sincerely. "Are ye well?"
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Wed May 16, 2012 2:01 am

Lachlan was walking through Hogsmeade he had a lot of time on his hands, so looks like being umemploymed does have its benefits, though he did like working and tried tod pick up the odd shift at the Three Broomstuicks when he could, he sat down on one of the benches in the garden he noticed to other women there, they were 5-9 years older than himself perhaps they went to Hogwarts as well, but he couldn't remember

Lachlan pulled out his Mac laptop and began playing online scrabble when, suddenly he quickly began clicking the mosue and tapping keys on the laptop "Oh..yes come on.. awhh" he said as he began quickly engaged

He then looked over at the twos women " You know those adds which come up and there catch the golden snitch and win 10000 Galleons, yeah I just missed it" he said
    Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anne Emery Wed May 16, 2012 10:46 pm

Anne smiled and shrugged her shoulders, "Been better." She said simply. "You?" She asked and saw a younger man come up and play a game on a mac. She smiled and remembered him. He was ok. She had not really spoken to him but she had seen him in passing.

"Hello, Cooper right?" She asked him smiling.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Fri May 18, 2012 12:04 am

"I'm well," Sophia returned. "I'm married, with a son."

She gave a polite smile to the younger man. He was only vaguely familiar, at best, but Sophia had never been the most outgoing person. "Is that one of those muggle computers, then?" she asked kindly. Sophia, herself, had never actually seen one.
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Fri May 18, 2012 5:15 pm

[OOC - Sorry I'm in a crash a bunch of threads with Del mood; please feel free to ignore the small child if you wish.]

Delaney had once again escaped her sitter once again. It wasn't really that hard since the young woman had more interst in attractive faces then in watching her charge. Free of prying eyes, Delaney was free to romp around the gardens as she pleased.

The girl was caught up chacing her imagine nation when she ran into three adults talking. Blinking sweetly up at them, her face lit up in a shy smile completely ignorant of whether she may or may not have met any of them before.

"I'm Delaney - Who are you?" she blinked widely at the man's contraption "Oooo, what dat?"
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Sat May 19, 2012 7:28 am

Lachlan looked at the woman who first spoke to him, he gave her a confused look how did she know his name, perhaps she did go to Hogwarts "Ah well... Lachlan Cooper yes, but sorry I don't believe I know you" the other woman asked was him Mac a muggle made device

Lachlan smiled and nodded, "Yep sure is, its fantastic the muggles are really onto something here" Lachlan then heard a young voice ask what his computer was he spun around and saw a small child with almost white blonde hair, he glanced around wondering where it's parent were

"Its could a computer, the muggles use it to store information and write all kinds of stuff" Lachlan said in a overly cheerful voice, the same voice he used with all small children

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:12 am