Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

it isn't going to help

Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

it isn't going to help Empty it isn't going to help

Post by Emelie Foss Sat May 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Emelie was alone. At last. The funeral was long over, but she didn't care. All she wanted to do, was sit alone looking at the grave where her grandmother lie. The girl had been told to clear out, but after a while it stopped.

Em hadn't changed, and was still in the dress that was picked out for her. She didn't like it there. In fact, she hated it. It was the last place she'd seen her sister and the place her grandmother's dead body was. Shuddering, Emelie put her arms around her body.

She was sitting on her leather jacket, wondering where she'd sleep that night. She could go to the orphanage, but the girl didn't want to be there. She'd rather stay by the grave.

As she hugged her knees, a flash of memories swept through Emelie's mind. They brought a trace of a smile to her almost blue lips.

Maybe I should just freeze to death, the girl wondered silently as she picked up her jacket and slung it over her shoulders. The night was cold, but Emelie would rather be out in the cold than the only place she could go to.

"Pourquoi avez-vous de me laisser tranquille?" Emelie cried silently to the grave. "Je t'aime, mais je ne suis personne maintenant. Je suis sans-abri! Et la vie d'Eve en Espagne maintenant! Que dois-je faire, grand-mère?"

A single tear rolled down the girl's cheek.

outfit!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 am