Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lost In Thoughts, Bottoms Up!

Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lost In Thoughts, Bottoms Up! Empty Lost In Thoughts, Bottoms Up!

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Alexander had managed to get a fake ID and convince the muggle bartender to get him a shot of whiskey. He needed to drown his thoughts, maybe this was it. he hastily awaited jamie and aragorn. he didnt want casey here. shed kill him if she knew. He sighed and downed the shot. It felt good but it wasnt near enough.. so he ordered another
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lost In Thoughts, Bottoms Up! Empty Re: Lost In Thoughts, Bottoms Up!

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Aragorn stepped up to the bar, tapping Alex on his shoulder after he'd downed that tempting shot of alcohol. He smirked at him and shook his head, "Ya know, if the Headmaster finds out that you've been drinking, you're in trouble." Students weren't supposed to drink, it was forbidden. He, himself, had almost broken that rule the other night when he was here with Karma.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Alexander shrugs. "i wont get cought. i need this" he downs another. "any way to escape the hell im in.... its horrible....i cant sleep or eat ive lost ten pounds over the past two weeks... its unbearable. it kills me aragorn." hes half-drunk yet seriious all the same. he grips his friends shirt shaking
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 8:40 pm

"Isn't there any way to get rid of it? I mean... couldn't you speak to Professor Ric? He's one of the most powerful wizards I've ever known, he's gotta know how to control that thing, right?" He asked uncertainly, grimacing sympathetically, setting a hand on his friend's shoulder. That beast was getting the best of him, of all the years he'd been fighting it.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Alexander shakes his head sadly. "ive tried so many things. the curse was irreversable... theres no getting rid of it..."he huddles close to the bar clutching it tightly. "i cant escape by death i have you and casey and oh god jamie, i have her to think about too... theres no way out gorn... its horrible i see them all everytime i close my eyes... they call me horrible that i didnt help them its terrible!"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 23, 2012 1:44 am

Casey walked into the Muggle bar. She'd been prepared to pass this place by, but had caught wisps of a familiar set of emotions. As he headed inside, she amended that to two sets of familiar emotions. Alex's were just so much stronger than Aragorn's that they drowned out the Ravenclaw's feelings at a distance. She walked up to the bar and slung herself onto a stool next to the boys. "Just water," she told the bartender, switching to a British accent. From the looks of Alex's state of emotion, she would need a clear head.

Looking at Alex, then sniffing his glass, she instructed the bartender in the same accent, "And no more for him. You know, Mother will kill him if he comes home too late again, and I wouldn't want to lose my older brother, now would I?" She gave him a dazzling smile, then turned her back on him. "Only time you get to be older than me," she muttered, reverting to her normal American accent. "I won't cover for you forever you know. I'm just keeping you sober enough to think. Even if that's what you're trying to escape, I'm sorry, but I'm not letting you get wasted."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:18 am