Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson 3 ~ 3rd years

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 3 ~ 3rd years Empty Lesson 3 ~ 3rd years

Post by Adam Jacobs Wed May 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Adam looked into the classroom and scoffed. He walked in and sat down, damn this professor. Adam didn't want to be in this class but he wanted to because he liked music. Adam looked around and sighed. He waited for more people to arrive. Adam took out his wand and started to write on the board magically. This was going to be boring without anyone here.
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 3 ~ 3rd years Empty Re: Lesson 3 ~ 3rd years

Post by Marcus Bonnet Wed May 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Marcus walked into the class with the usual happy smile on his face. He was looking foward to class but he wasn't looking forward to the homework that came with it. The boy was delight was due to the fact that he had learned a new song on his guitar that seemed to be permanently stuck to his back. Finding a seat, he waved at the boy politely. He didn't recognize him. Marcus had to pay more attention to his surroundings.

"I'm Marcus," he introduced himself. "What's your name?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu May 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Adam stopped and looked at the boy who came into class. Adam knew he looked familiar and realized he came at the start of the last term. "Nice to meet you Marcus, I'm Adam" Adam greeted to the boy. Adam needed someone too keep him company since no one was here besides him and Marcus. Adam needed to get out of here.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri May 18, 2012 6:17 pm

"Shit," Camille muttered when she walked into Music class and hit her hand on the door, making the nail polish in one of her nails smudge. She tried to fix it, but it ended up worse, and she just huffed- she'd have to do it again later.

"Oh," she said, noticing the two boys, "Hey guys."
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Sat May 19, 2012 5:19 am

"Adam," Marcus repeated with a big smile as to remember the boy's name. "Cool. You're in Prideux, right? We also seem to have a lot of classes together."

He then noticed Camille walk in and Marcus waved at her, "Hey, how are you?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat May 19, 2012 3:12 pm

Adam nodded at Marcus. "Yeah I'm a Prideux" Adam told him with a smirk. Camille walked in and he nodded. "Hey, did you hear Quinn got expelled and attends Hogwarts now" Adam looked at Camille, they were really good friends.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun May 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Camille walked over to the two boys and smiled, "I'm fine, I guess. Just really bored, lately."

"Uh, I know!" she groaned, burying her face in her hands, "She owled me."
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Tue May 22, 2012 5:18 am

"All right, you lot, enough talk," Basil instructed as he came into the classroom closing it behind him with a wave of his hand. "At the beginning of the year I gave you all wooden recorders and we had a discussion about woodwinds. Today we shall be continuing that discussion and I want to see how far along you've come with your musical studies in terms of being able to play."

Twirling around in his soft leather boots the rocker rested back against the desk. Observing his class for a moment he gestured with a hand. "Get your recorders out and any sheet music you need and you shall each take a turn playing your peices for me."

(OOC: I realize some of you may not have been in the first class. However assume you were and you did indeed receive the instrument and the music Basil handed out. I'll let you guys choose your music but don't do the same as each other)
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Tue May 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Taking out his recorder, Marcus looked through his music sheets, unsure which he would do. Finding Opera House Waltz, he went over it once with his fingers before he started to play the instrument. Turning to face his class mates, he noticed no one had gone so he decided to go first. He started a little rocky at the beginning since he was nervous but by the end of the song, he had thought he had done decently. Marcus just hoped that the Professor thought the same thing as well.

music
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Wed May 23, 2012 6:58 am

Em was late. Lips pressed tightly together, she went in. The small thirteen year old was somewhat hunched together. She didn't care if the teacher docked points. Dead. Gone.

Shaking her head, Em got out the recorder. She turned it around in her hand, not at all wanting to play it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 am