Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

caffeine for the soul

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

caffeine for the soul Empty caffeine for the soul

Post by Charlotte West Sat May 19, 2012 6:20 am

Finding a seat near a window, Charlotte took the large blue coffee cup between hands and raised it up to her nose. She loved the smell of coffee... more than she loved having a fun time with boys. With a plausible smile on her face because of the drink, Charlotte took a sip, letting the steaming hot substance burn her tongue in the slightest and going down her throat.

Taking out a pocket sized book out of her purse, Charlotte began to read in peace but after a few minutes, she put it away. She didn't want to read but she didn't want to just sit there and look stupid. Quickly asking for a berry fruit tart, the order was brought to her and began to eat it silently as her eyes darted around the shop, feeling like she was being watched.
    Corin Rousseau
    Corin Rousseau
    Muggle
    Muggle

caffeine for the soul Empty Re: caffeine for the soul

Post by Corin Rousseau Sun May 20, 2012 10:00 am

Merlin knew how Corin ended up in Russia, but he was there anyway. He was completely lost, and if there was one thing he couldn't do was to learn a language in half an hour, which was precisely how long he had been stuck there. All he managed to figure out was that he was in a city, and he was making his way to a cafe where hopefully someone could speak English, or even better, French.

He walked into the shop, and no one was staring at him as if he was a monster, which was funny because he looked weird compared to the rest of them. He cleared his throat, announcing, "Does anyone 'ere speak Inklish?"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Mon May 21, 2012 6:33 am

Charotte started at the boy who walked into the cafe, a small smirk on his face as he looked out of place. Although, vanishing the moment his thick french accent was heard with his butchered english. She knew how it felt to be in a city where she didn't know the language.... and when people didn't help. Sighing, she stood up from her booth, leaving the coffee mug there and walked up to the guy.

"Je sais... un peu de français," she said carefully, making sure she enuciated the words right and hoping it wasn't as butchered as his English was. "C'est un de mes ... langues que je dois apprendre. Je sais six déjà!"

Looking back at her table, she smiled at him slightly but she was sure it turned out to be like a smirk, most likely. "You can follow me if you want," she said in english once more, speaking slightly slower than usual. "I'm sitting right over there. I can try and help you in the best way that I can."
    Corin Rousseau
    Corin Rousseau
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Corin Rousseau Mon May 21, 2012 1:49 pm

"Tu sais de français?" Corin repeated, his eyes brimming with hope. Finally, someone intellectual. "Ah, moi? Je sais deux langues: le français et un peu d'anglais. Probablement un peu d'allemand, mais je n'aime pas ça." He shook his head. "My Inklish... not zo good, non?" he asked, hoping she'd say what he wanted to say.

The little English Corin had managed to retain from classes helped, and he looked at the girl, "Pleez, lead ze way?"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Mon May 21, 2012 10:29 pm

"Juste un peu, je peux comprendre ce que vous dites... tout simplement pas... comment voulez-vous dire... ne le parle pas très bien," she said carefully. She would hate to say something wrong. "Je ne vous demande pas, mais c'est bon à savoir. Je suis très rouillé à l'allemand il ne faut pas me parler en allemand." Laughing at a little at his english, she smirked. "Eye vould ahgree, yur inklish iz not zo good," she mocked jokingly at him.

Without adding anything else. The blonde nodded as she made her way back towards her table, taking a seat and crossing her legs as she gladly accepted the warm coffee mug back into her cold hands. "Pourquoi avez-vous besoin de quelqu'un qui parle anglais, she asked him as she drank some of her coffee. "Avez-vous besoin d'aide sur quelque chose?"

ooc: i keep thinking the translation is wrong... after this, I'm writing in english and saying it's french. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm