Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I'm Glad You Came

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

I'm Glad You Came Empty I'm Glad You Came

Post by Nia Sun May 20, 2012 1:04 am

It's been a little while since Ksenia made an appearance at Port Durmstrnag. Mainly because of the fact that she didn't want to see more of Valec then she absolutely had to. Still, she couldn't lock herself in the school forever, there were some things that she needed to buy in the village.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I'm Glad You Came Empty Re: I'm Glad You Came

Post by Valec Rostov Sun May 20, 2012 1:12 am

"Going on a little secret trip are we?" Valec asked as he patted on her shoulder and walked up next to her and looked around smirking. "You didn't think you would be able to go anywhere outside that school without me did you?" He kept on smirking. "So what brings you here's fair maiden?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun May 20, 2012 1:18 am

"I thought I told you not to touch me," Ksenia said coldly, turning her head slightly to face him for a few moments as she continued to walk ahead. "I am aware of the fact fact that you would always be there when I leave the school. However that doesn't mean that you have to walk beside me constantly and pretend to be my friend."
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun May 20, 2012 1:25 am

"And I thought I didn't care. Wait! I don't." He raised his eyebrows and grinned mischievously. "Sure you were." Val teased as they walked. "Actually I'm a much better guard when I'm around you rather than watching from a distance. Besides, it gets lonely being me. I have to stay here and wait for you to leave the school, all alone in cold Russia. The least you could do would be to actually socialize with me for a moment. I am after all your savior. Just like I said that one time."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun May 20, 2012 1:29 am

"Well, don't expect this to last long," Ksenia snapped at him. "I don't care how lonely you are. It's not my concern to take care of any of your social needs," she said as she walked further. Her face was emotionless. 'My savoir?" she raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh I am sorry, I didn't realise. So what have you save me from so far?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content