Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

(OPEN) Dangerous sense of adventure

Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

(OPEN) Dangerous sense of adventure Empty (OPEN) Dangerous sense of adventure

Post by Katrin Lune Sun May 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Kat had a lot on her mind and decided to take a walk on the outskirts of London. She didnt even want to be all this way down South of the Country, Yorkshire was a much nicer place, but her sister Karina was looking for a group of wizards that could direct her to the station or to a portkey. She kicked at the ground to scatter stones in all directions as she looked down and sighed.

"Oh cheer up Kat, it won't be so bad, where's your sense of adventure" She mocked her sisters voice and sat down on an old concrete pipe. "Why can't I just stay with Shyler...?"
    She lifted her head up and scooped her hair behind her ear and spied a run down building in the distance. As she approached it, a gang of muggle boys on bikes appeared and circled around her; she hated idiots such as these.
    "Wagwan giwl, what you doin round ere?"
    She hated cockney boys. If she thought she could get away with it, she'd wolf up and bite all their stupid faces off. Not wanting to appear weak and afraid, her expression was serious and her voice was indifferent. "Nothing much. Goin check out that building."
    The boys started laughing. "Like a giwl is brave enough to go in there. A man murdered his family in there and if you go in he'll get ya."
    They were trying to scare her, but it wouldnt work. Spying an opening she rushed through the bikes and climbed up on some rubble leading up to a hole in the side of the building. Those idiots didnt have the balls to follow her in.

It was dark and dusty and the walls, floors and ceilings were all cracked. Discarded pieces of old furniture were scattered about and the place had a cold, eerie feel about it. "So what." She thought to herself, moving forward cautiously letting her wolf eyes adjust so she could see. There were shadows moving and echoes of death, but she'd rather contend with ghost then idiot boys.
    There was a huge hole in the floor and jaggered pipes sticking out in all directions. She looked down and the hole seemed to go on forever; if she wanted to jump across to the other side of the corridor she would have to be careful.
    She backed up to get a bit of a start and jumped but as she landed on the other side the floor gave way and shifted so she fell backwards and gave a yell. She dug her claws into the piece of floor and tried to pull herself up but was struggling; if she didnt think fast, she'd fall, and it was a loooong way down...
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

(OPEN) Dangerous sense of adventure Empty Re: (OPEN) Dangerous sense of adventure

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Daniel was walking through town when he saw a girl run into the "haunted building", then he heard a crash and he nimbly runs inside and sees he about to fall. He holds out his hand. "come on ill pull you up."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

(OPEN) Dangerous sense of adventure Empty Re: (OPEN) Dangerous sense of adventure

Post by Katrin Lune Sun May 20, 2012 4:16 pm

The sudden appearance of the boy startled Kat; enough to make her jump out of her skin and retract her claws so she slid right off the piece of floor and fell 6 feet before grabbing hold of a pipe.
    "Thanks for the offer," She shouted up at him. "but somehow, I dont think pulling me up is going to work right now." This boy was a wizard, at least she got a pretty sure snese that he was. "Can you please go get help, or do you have your wand on you by any chance..?"

The rusted jaggered metal on the pipe cut her hands and stung them, making it increasingly difficult for her to keep her grip tight. It was darker were she was, and she could feel cold ghostly movement around her. She closed her eyes to block it out, then thought that it might be hard for the biy to see her now; luckily her necklace was charmed to perform one spell. "Lumos" At least there was an orb of light now, but that just made her realise how bad her situation was when she peeked open her eyes and looked up.

"Please hurry" The blood dripping out of her hand was making the pipe slippery, and she wasnt sure how much longer it would take before the wall holding the pipe crumbled with her weight and she'd fall again. "Stupid stupid stupid me!!!" She scolded in her head.

Suddenly, she felt a cold hand grab her leg and pull her down. She shrieked and tried to grab at anything she could to stop herself from being pulled down the dark corridor. She struggled free and bounded over the hole in the floor in her wolf form to the other side of the corridor then turned back.

"Hello!!! Please, are you still there? Can anyone here me? Hello!" She didnt want to stay where a ghost had just grabbed her that was for sure. She'd have to look for another way out of here through the crumbling maze of dark corridors. "Great idea coming in here Kat, wonderful! Genius!" She scolded.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 8:25 pm

"STUPEFY" daniel knocks the creature off the girls leg. He jumps down and grabs her,a landing on his feet. He smiles. "im glad i found you, a life is a horrible thing to waste"
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Sun May 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Kat was already free and fine before the boy cast the spell, but she had to be grateful all the same, but she had to pull away from him as he took hold of her becuase she hated being grabbed or touched by people she didnt know.

"Not really..." She said i response to his last comment. "Thanks for being here kid, but i'd get out of here before something bad happens to you too, plus that ghost will be back, and theres probably someone wondering where you are."

She wrapped her hand around her opposite wrist and gasped in horror; she'd lost her charm bracelet. She couldnt see it in the near vicinity so it must have fallen down the hole in the florr; she wasnt going to leave until she found it, scary ghost or not.

"Er, thanks again for your help. Get out of here and take care of yourself. I need to find something. On my OWN."
    Kat could take care of herself, and she didnt trust strangers, so she especially didnt want anyone touching her stuff or sticking around her longer than necessary.
    "See ya." Yes it was rude of her to head down the corridor away from the boy, but until she got her bracelet back she didnt care; she wondered if she'd encounter anybody else in this place...
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Thu May 31, 2012 2:10 pm

Kat felt like she had been in this place for hours, venturing deeper and deeper down into the pits of hell. If it wasnt for her wolf sight, she would have no chance of being able to see in the dark. She wondered if it was still daylight outside or not..?

Pushing away through old furniture and rubble, gettign scratched and bumped along the way, she came to a large empty room with an ominous feel.
    "Im gonna get murdered or something, I just know it..." She muttered to herself.

She stepped carefully and could smell the disgusting wretch-worthy smell of rotting old corpse.
    "Yep... Hell no am I staying in here." She left the room but could feel something following her. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her torch and shot it down the corridor. Darkness. And nothing more.

The light from her torch made something reflect and to her relief it was her bracelet. She had no idea how it had got so far away from where she dropped it but she wasnt going to ask; she raced towards the stairwell and ran upwards, convinced there was someone behind her every step.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:28 am