Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Something Like That

Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Something Like That Empty Something Like That

Post by Delaney O'Brian Tue May 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Delaney bounced as she got the path to Hogwarts. She was going ot see her father today, no matter what aunt Bridget or the stupid head sitter said.

She could and she would.

She had already snuck away from them both now, so really? What couldn't she do?
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Something Like That Empty Re: Something Like That

Post by Charlotte West Wed May 23, 2012 1:28 am

The blonde had returned to visit England while she could and decided to make her way to Hogsmeade. She had walked aimlessly for a couple of hours, finding it uninteresting but at the same time, finding the familiarity of it all comforting. Charlotte had found herself at the Hogwarts's pathway and when she realized it, she frowned. She hadn't thought about it much but she was afraid to admit she missed the school. Looking at it from a distance, she frowned.

It's going to be different now that Tesla is gone, she thought to herself sadly. I really don't know how I'm going to do it with out her.

She sat down outside of the pathway so she wouldn't disturb anyone who was trying to pass by and looked at the majestic school from the distance. Taking her eyes off from it, she glanced around and her eyes attached herself to a little girl. Her eyes knitting together, Charlotte bit her lip as she looked around to try and find her parents. Seeing no other adult, she spoke up.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be with your parents?"
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Wed May 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Delaney frowned at the older girl and shook her head.

"Uh-uh," she said, "I'm big enough to be on my own. I am. I am. I am. Besides. I'm gunna go see daddy. Auntie Bwidget said I can't, but I can. I can."

SHe noddeed her head vigerously.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Daniel is walking back to hogwarts from hogsmede and he sees delany, his favourite professors daughter. He smiles at the girl and waves. "good evening delany. going to see your daddy i assume? well ill go with you." he smiles
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu May 24, 2012 1:41 am

"Yes, yes," Charlotte chuckled at the little girl and nodded. "You must be twelve year old already? Aren't you? Ready to take care of yourself. You're like me, a big girl, right?"

The Slytherin ignored the boy who appeared out of nowhere, seeing as he ignored her. After all, the blonde didn't do much talking to people who didn't talk to her.

"So you're name is Delany," she smiled. "Your daddy is Professor O'Brian, right?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu May 24, 2012 10:41 am

Daniel turns and sees the slytherin girl and blushes . Once again he had failed to notice his surroundings. "oh my gosh, i am soo sorry. I have a tendancy not to notice things, peole, etc." he smiles sheepishly and laughs tiredly. "my mind has just been elsewhere lately... I'm Daniel by the way."
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Thu May 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Delaney stuck her fingers in her mouth smiling shyly at the boy who seemed to know her but her young mind could not remember meeting, having probably done so at a young age, and for so brief a time that it would not stick in her head.

"I am a big girl," she nodde dher head vigourously at the older girl. "And I'm gunna go see daddy. I miss daddy."

He eyes lit up at the name, "That's Daddy!! ONly.... I don't call him Pwofessow - that would be silly. Pwofessow Daddy." She began to giggle to herself.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu May 24, 2012 11:26 pm

"Right," Charlotte nodded once at the boy indifferently as she glanced back at the school. "Charlotte, currently an exchange student from Hogwarts in Durmstrang."

The Slytherin laughed a little as she saw the girl act shyly and as she shook her head. "I do belive you're a big girl!" Standing up, she walked over to her and got to her eye level with a sincere smile, "Alright, you want to go see your Professor Daddy, let's go then, yes?" Pretending to look around herself, she gave the younger girl an affirmative nod and stood up straight once more. "I'm ready to go, are you?
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Fri May 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Delaney bit her lip and looked around her nevously, before nodding her head, with a decided firmness.

"Yes," she declared. "I am weady."

She nodded and began marching up the path, barely waiting for the older girl to catch up.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sat May 26, 2012 1:40 am

"Woah there, big girl," Charlotte laughed as she was practically dragged down the path by the child. "Slow your horses, your daddy isn't going anywhere, now is he?"

Patting the girls head, she asked her why she wanted to see her father, "When's the last time you saw him Delaney?" Suddenly feeling conscious, she stopped the girl and got down to her eye level once again. "Let me say this. My name is Charlotte but you can call me Char and second of all, never ever go off with a stranger again, okay? They might not have good intentions. I know you're a big girl and big girl can handle themselves but you must promise me you have to always follow that advice, okay?" Charlotte held out her pinky, "Pinky promise?"
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Sat May 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Delaney bit her lip but eventually nodded her head. She supposed that woudl be true.

"Uhhhh... A long long time," she pouted and nodded. A long time translated into quite possibly a little over a week, at most, but in child years taht seemed like eons.

Eyes wide she nodded her head slowly, she wrapped her small finger around the older girl's, "Okay... but I know you ... sooo you not a stwangew, wight?"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu May 31, 2012 7:12 am

Char nodded and smiled, "I haven't seen my parents in a very long time so I know how you feel."

Standing up right after she let go after the finger, The Slytherin took a hold of her hand once more and smiled. "No, I'm not a stranger love but if you don't know the person and you're scared, just yell Stranger Danger and run to the nearest shop that's open, okay?"

"So, where are you supposed to meet your daddy?" She asked as she begun to walk.
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Thu May 31, 2012 4:10 pm

Delaney nodded her head and then frowned as another thought came to her, "But-but what if there ain't no other shop around? Where I supposed to wun then?"

This seemed like a very important question to ask. She remember the man she had met in the cave. He had turned out to be quite nice, or at least not mean but... she remembered he scared her at first. Where had she been supposed to run that time?

"Welll," the young girl frowned slightly, "It more of a .... suprwise for him." She nodded her head, eyes glowing innocently, even at a young age she was showing promise of bending the truth with ease.

She was going to cause people so many problems when she grew older.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:56 am

"Well," Charlotte frowned slightly, "You can either keep running until you find a shop, find the nearest person possible or go knock on a house that has their front lights on. It might sound weird to go to a another strangers house but they're probably going to help you out."

Sighing, the older girl frowned, knowing that the last statement probably confused the girl. "Del, I know you're a big girl, but next time you want to go out alone... go with someone else, okay?"

"A surprise, I see," she chucked as she shook her head. "He does't know you're coming, does he?
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Delaney frowned slightly, thinking through all the things that she had been told.

"Oh," she said softly, "But.. why those places all safe? If-if no where else is? Awen't there swangews in-in shops?"

She bit her lip but nodded her head solemnly, "Pwomise."

The young girl shuffled her feet into the ground, a slightly bashful grin coming across her face.

"Not weally."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:20 am

"I know it sounds very confusing dear," Charlotte slowly responded, trying to find a way to explain it to the girl. "But... but I'm sure you're going to understand me one day, big girl."

"The places with the stores, they might be strangers but they will probably be nicer and would look out for you," she explained. Grinning at Del, who promised, she continued to keep walking, listening to her.

"You can't just show up to your dad's without bringing him something," she laughed and looked around. "What do you think you can take him? Flowers? Candy?"
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Delaney - once again exstatic at being called a big girl - just nodded her head and grinnned.

"Oh, okay then," she nodded. She supposed that made some sense. Well, really it didn't make any sense to the girl, but Charlotte seemed to know what she was talking about so she was going to take the older girl's word on these things.

"Flowew's! Flowew's! Flowew's!" she beamed bouncing slightly. "I wanna bwing him Flowew's pwetty, pwetty flowew's!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm